Two. // Me and her.

I'm in love with my bestfriend.

Exam are coming. All the students from Gangnam High School were busy with their own. Meanwhile, this bestfriends, finding their way to study. Namjoo will go out with Sungyeol, they're couple for sure. Dating while studying. Hoya will spend his weekend at the beach with Sunggyu, yet no one going out with Sungjong. Should I? Sungjong thought. He wanted to call Hayoung for sure, Namjoo once said that Hayoung is really good at English and Mathematic. After thinking, he decided to call her. 

Seulpeo hajima, no no no. Honjaga anya, no no no. Hayoung just finished from bathing, she ruffles her hair, after hearing her phone ring, she quickly go to it and pick up- "Yeoboseyo?" Hayoung said as she pick up her phone, she raise her eyebrow, I think I know this guy, she thought. "It's me. Remember?" Sungjong smile slightly as he heard Hayoung voice, it's so soft and neat. He can't stop smiling. "Hm. I know this is quite strange but, can we go out? I mean, we can also studying while spending our time together. Shall we?" Sungjong slightly ask her, he close his eyes, so awkward- Sungjong thought, again. Hayoung nodded, as she heard Sungjong asking her to go out. "Sure. I will get my stuff first. You too?!" Hayoung added, "Really? Yes! I meet you at the park. Now." Sungjong can't himself- He ended the conversation. He can't help himself from smiling, happy, crazy, everything at the same time. 

- - - - - - - - 

Park. 

Sungjong arrived first, he also brought some cookies and drink along with him. He know they will get hungry soon, as they studying. He waited for Hayoung while listen to song. // A couple minutes passes, finally, she arrived. With her black boots, long peach jacket, and her long soft hair. Hayoung slightly wave at Sungjong as she saw him sitting at the bench, she flashes a sweet smile and heading to him, Sungjong stands up. "I'm sorry, I'm a bit late." Hayoung apologize at him with a soft voice, bowing at him. "No. Don't blame yourself!" Sungjong said, his cheeks is completely red now, he really can't control himself from smiling, he keep looking at her, her eye is really gorgeous, unlike the other girl he ever meet before, Hayoung's is very gorgeous. 

After all of sudden, they begin studying, also, Sungjong give Hayoung a cookies that he brought for two of them, they share, laugh, and study together. When it come to mathematic and english, Hayoung really mastered on it, but worst for Sungjong, but yet, Sungjong really good at Physic. Suddenly, "How is this?" Sungjong ask Hayoung, and it's all about mathematic, again, Hayoung read the question, "It's not dificult at all. If you add the answes digits together, you get 9. Example, 9x5=45 and 4+5=9. But not with 9x11=99. Got it? Trick by number." Hayoung explained, while fixing her front hair, when It come to Hayoung, Sungjong will understand everything. She is very calm and understood. And he get everything so well. 

After a long day, everything was good. Two of them become close, they started to teased each other, text, on the phone, hanging out and more. Which means, Sungjong started to like her, his own bestfriends, girl bestfriends.

- - - - - - - - - - - 

{ Asdfghjkl. Will update soon. Bbuing? }