One. // In person.

I'm in love with my bestfriend.

2013 at Gangnam High School. All the students are back after a long break- The qeenkas, kingkas, nerd, poor one, bullies and more. Same goes to the teacher, the Principal are back. Everything is new for them. New students too, the bullies and brat one are waiting. Speak about brat- There will be a queen/kingkas, which is the most arrogant, and show off. Same goes to the bullies, waiting for new student to come, and kneel down in front of them. 

- - - - - - - - 

First day at Gangnam High School: Students are here. All of them. Waiting for the next announcement, and teachers new rule. What next? New student. Yes. There's a new students, a girl, which is from Busan- Such a cutie, bookworm, rich but aint arrogant. The silent and clever one, sometimes boyish but the thruth is she is very calm. Which make all girls envy her, especially the queenkas.

Suddenly, group of kingkas appeared, best friends since they're in 8th grade, now they're in 10th grade. Still bestfriends, yet popular among girl student, epecially Sungjong. Who known for his baby face and cute image. His bestfriend, Hoya, Sunggyu, Woohyun and Sungyeol. Also, they're popular among girl at their school. Rich, and hot tempered. Whom? Yes, that's Sungyeol. and his girlfriend, Namjoo, bestfriend of Hayoung. Namjoo have tell them about Hayoung before, and they find it really interesting, Sungjong once said he wanted to meet Hayoung in person. And today, he will.

"Namjoo-ah, aren't you say that girl will move here?" Hoya asked Namjoo while tilting his head, the others nod their head. "Yeah, where she is now?" Woohyun added, fixing his front hair while listen to song, his left ears was blocked with his one earphones while the other right aren't. "Aish you two. She said she will come today. Can't you just wait? She will come. Promise." Namjoo replied to those two guys, they just nodding their head, again, as the sign of agreeing her. I wonder how she look like. Heh. Sungjong thought himself. 

"RIIIIINGGGGGGGGGG!" The bell ring, all the student go to their classroom quickly, hidding their handphone, locked their locker, taking their book and stuff and heading to their own classroom. Meanwhile, at the first class, which is Namjoo, Sungjong, Hoya, Woohyun, Sunggyu and Sungyeol classes, their english teacher, Mrs. Ahn came in with a girl- New student, it means. With her white sneakers, pink bag and also a yellow headband tied on her head. All the student quiet for a while, waiting for their teacher reactions. 

"Students. I introduce you, a new studenst. Please come in and introduce yourself." Mrs. Ahn said while putting her stuff on the desk, asking for the students to come in and introduce herself. The atmosphere were strange, all students were staring at her. Is that her? Sungjong thought. Sungyeol, which is sitting right next to Namjoo, "Is that her?" Sungyeol ask his girlfriend, Namjoo just smile awkwardly at him, the queenkas started to be arrogant.

She come inside her classroom, playing with her finger, fixing her uniform, "Hello everyone. I'm Oh Hayoung, I come from Busan, but my grandmother and I move to Seoul because my mother is busy with her business, same goes to my father. Please treat me well!" Hayoung awkwardly smile, and bow at eveyone. It's really her! Sungjong thought again, he can't take off his eyes from Hayoung. She is very tidy and adorable. "Nice one. Now, have a seat. Over there." Their teacher added, Hayoung go to her seat, which is at the back of other. The queenkas leader, Sohyun, start to envy her. She can see how Sungjong and the others reaction towards her. Mrs. Ahn clap her hands, "Okay student. Have you guys heard about the announcement?" Mrs. Ahn asked while tilting her head to the left, the student silent for a while, "Hah. Exam are coming, so please be prepare of everything, ne?" The teachers added. 

- - - - - - - - - - - 

During recess.

Hayoung left the classroom alone, suddenly, someone tap her left shoulder.. "Kya!" Namjoo shout at her, directly hugging her tightly, "Finally! You're here!! Wew~" She added, holding Hayoung hand, "It's been a while, I miss you so much, pabo!" Hayoung knock Namjoo head, they laugh. It's been a long time, 2 years, and this time, Hayoung won't go anywhere, she will stay at this school with her bestfriend, Namjoo. No matter what happen, they were bestfriends since they're kid, their parents are close too. Suddenly-

"Namjoo yeobo." Sungyeol teased. "Aw you. Kekekeke." Namjoo hug his right arm, while Sungyeol ruffles Namjoo hair into a mess. Such a cutie. The other four appeared from the back. "So this is Hayoung? Look at her! Still taller than Namjoo huh?" Sunggyu joke, Hayoung only chuckles at him, "YAH. Why are you guys treating her like this? Dont you think you guys should introduce yourself eoh?" Namjoo yelled, the boys rub at the back of their head. "I'll go first, I'm Sungjong. Most of them thought I'm a kingkas when I'm not. But nah, let's 'em do what they want. Nice to meet you, pretty." Sungjong said, taking out his right hands from his pocket, wanting Hayoung to shake hand with him. "I guess you already knew.. me?" Hayoung replied while shaking her hand with Sungjong's. 

"Kyaaaaaaa. Exam are coming, let's take a break. We will get foods while two of you find a seat at the library, deal?" Hoya said. Hayoung and Namjoo nod, she quickly grabbing Hayoung hand and heading to the library, also, she wave at Sungyeol.

 

"Yaa this Hayoung is such a cutie and awkward. Still better Sohyun eoh." Sunggyu shake his head as he wipe his sweat at the back of his neck. "I know right? I'd like her to be my flower. White one." Sungjong added. "Huh?" Their mouth widened open. You mean? All of them thought. "You will know it later! Now let's get some food!" Sungjong locked Hoya head with his arm and heading to the cafeteria, followed by the other three. They buy their food for themself, also Hayoung and Namjoo. 

-----------------

 

{ Will update soon! Hi. This is my very first fanfic. I knew it's quite bored at the begining, I'm trying to make it 'alive' lol. Anyway, please enjoy. You can also recommend anything you want- Bbuingbbuing. }