Dream of Sunflowers - BONUS CHAPTER

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( For all of you still supporting this story. Here is what maybe could have been. )

 

--

 

 

Chanyeols head hung limply as the bus lulled along the dull country road, momentary sleep leaving him with a cricked neck he would surely regret later. 

 

The sun tickled the back of his eye lids and the leather of his guitar case was rough beneath his fingers, but he didn't stir, the calm consistency of the three hour bus ride leaving him in a calm dream-less sleep. 

 

It was a hand that finally stirred him, thin fingers pulling relentlessly at his shirt sleeve, until his head raised, eyes still glazed with sleep. 

"Chanyeol! Chanyeol are we here? Is this the surprise?" 

The redhead turned to look out the window, before letting out a sleepy nod, still not fulling parting from his own lethargy.

 

"Oh my god, oh my god. Chanyeol oh my god." 

 

Laughing at the other's enthusiasm, Chanyeol gathered up his guitar before pressing the stop button on the wall beside them. The bus halted at the next stop and it was all he could do to try and keep up with the male bounding down the aisle in front of him, leaping off the bus and into the country air in a matter of seconds.

 

Sunflowers. Before them lay a wall of hundreds and hundreds of sunflowers. They brightened up the sky that had turned a full shade of grey with the weather, and they also paused his companion in his tracks long enough for Chanyeol to load his guitar up onto his back.

 

"Do you like it.." he whispered, growing worried by his friend's continued silence. 

The male opposite him nodded in slow motion, still frozen in awe before with a cackle he forward and disappeared into the sunflowers.

 

"Wait for me!" Chanyeol laughed, pushing the stalks out the way so he could  follow after the ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter