Just Perfect

Let Me Have Your Heart ?

As you walked towards your locker, you thought about last night. All through the night, the only thing you could think of was Hyunseung. Memories just kept hitting your mind over and over again. It was time to move on, but it was so hard to forget.

You sighed, as you opened your locker. It seemed like your plain old locker, but there seemed to be a small gift bag inside. You took it out and peered in. It was face cream, for bruises and other injuries. A note was rolled up beside it.

Take care of yourself, please.

And remember to smile.

- K

You brought the gift bag close to your chest and smiled. How thoughtful of him. Kikwang was so kind. It felt like he was the only one who could bring up your spirits at a time like this.

"Oooo, looks like someone's gotta secret admirer." Yoseob sang as he walked up to you. "Who is it?"

You quickly shoved the gift bag back into its place, and shut your locker door. You turned around to face him and pushed your back onto your locker, "Uhm, no one." You replied awkwardly.

"Sure, it's no one. Tell me!" Yoseob said louder. "I bet it's Kikwang."

"Where's Dongwoon?" You asked, trying your best to change the subject.

Yoseob shrugged. "Don't know, but he should be here soon." He then reached over and pushed lightly you aside from your locker. "Now.. what's your combo again?" He said to himself.

"Yah, Yoseob! Leave my personal stuff alone." You laughed as you shoved him over. "It's no big deal."

"Fine, but you won't be able to hide things anymore." He pointed.

"Hide what?" Dongwoon said from behind you two. You turned to look at him and turned back to Yoseob. You signaled Yoseob to keep his mouth shut with your hands.

"Oh, nothing at all." You said not making eye contact. You looked down at your wrist pretending to check the time. "Oh well look at the time, I should probably head to class! See you guys there!" You waved and walked off.

"What the hell is she talking about? She doesn't have a watch, and we still have 15 minutes before class starts...." You heard Dongwoon say to Yoseob. Yoseob just smiled at him.

You walked into class and took your seat. Phew, you thought. If Dongwoon and Yoseob both started asking questions you would snap, and tell them everything.

You looked around the classroom, most people were seated looking through notes and chatting. You noticed Kikwang walk in. He made eye contact with you and made his way over to you. He leaned in close to your desk. "Did you get my note?" He whispered. He whisper calmed you.

"Yeah, thanks." You smiled at him. "But how'd you get my locker combo?".

"I have my ways." He winked. "Plus, you not very good at hiding it. Be careful."

"I'm so scared now." You joked.

"Maybe you should be. I could have been some creep." He said with a fake serious face. You noticed a smile growing on his face. "I'm going to go take my seat. I'll talk to you later."

You glanced back at his seat. You noticed a couple of girls waiting there for him. "Have fun." You said, smirking at him. He smiled and walked away.

You saw Yoseob sit beside you in his seat and Dongwoon sit in the seat beside him. "So, it was Kikwang?" Yoseob whispered to you. "I'm your cousin, you can trust me."

You sighed and nodded at him. Yoseob smiled a goofy smile at you.

"Class, time for a group project." The teacher said as she walked in and sat down. After she explained the project to us, a student put there hand up and asked if we could choose partners.

"No, sorry. I'd like you to get together with others." She answered. She read out the groups names. The groups were of two only. Yoseob was paired with Soojin. Dongwoon paired with Kikwang. And you...

Hyunseung.

How perfect, how simply perfect.