Crazy Boy

Let Me Have Your Heart ?

"I think your crazy." You pointed out to Kikwang as he dragged you down the street.

"Crazy?" He laughed. "I'm just fulfilling your wish." He kept on taking you further and furthur away from the school.

"Yah, Kikwang. I didn't mean, let's go ditch school." You told him.

"If you want to play safe. We can go back right now? It's not to late." He stopped and eyed you.

You sighed and thought about it. You never ditched school before, you thought of it, but never really had the guts to do it. Dongwoon and Yoseob skipped rarely, but even then you were still a bit afraid. Would dad be angry? No, the real question is... Would dad even care?

"Just.. for today." You said slowly. He started his dragging again."And please don't tell anyone I ditched and went with you."

"Why? Are you embarrassed of me?" He put on a fake sad face.

"No, because they'll get the wrong idea." You defended yourself.

Kikwang looked down at you. "Who cares?" he said slowly. He took you faster down the street.

"Where are we going anyways?" You asked him. You looked around trying to find the street name.

"Downtown. To shop." He said. Even though you guys lived in a small city. Downtown wasn't close at all to the school. You guys would have to take a bus. You kicked your feet and stopped his hold on you. He turned back to you.

"Hmm... and why should I go with you?" You asked him playfully. "We never really talked that much, except for now. What's with the sudden courage?"

He smiled down at you. "I hated myself because I was always that quiet kid, who never really had too many friends. And because I kept the deepest parts of my life buried. I'm just trying to make up for the past 3 years of silence."

As he said this, he seemed so true with his word. "Ahh, there's the bus stop." He said. He walked over it with you just right behind him.

"Mr. Rebel." You muttered to him while crossing your hands. "Never would have expected anything like this from you."

He just looked at you without saying anything.

"Aren't you scared of getting caught?" You asked him.

"Life's full of risks. So what?" He said answering your question.

"Nice answer." You laughed. He smiled again at you. "See, just relax and be happy."

The bus came, and again Kikwang paid for you. He was awfully kind but it wasn't right for him to pay for everything.

"Yah, next time I'll pay for myself." You said to him as you guys sat down together in the back. "Your too sweet."

"No big deal, please dont worry yourself." He replied. "I'm just being a gentleman, I'm like this with everyone, believe me."

"Oh. So you take a girl out for lunch only to take her and ditch school together?" You asked playfully.

"Nah, that plan's only for the special girls." He replied sweetly to your question. You smiled at his answer. "Plan?" You said. He looked over and smiled. "Yeah, my top secret plan."

The bus drove for about another 15 minutes, before you two got off. You walked into the shopping centre with Kikwang right beside you.

"It's so cute here." You said looking around at the store decorations.

"I know right?" He replied while looking around. "Let's go walk."

You guys walked around, and shopped together. Kikwang made you try on all these weird dresses, and clothing, and you made him do the same. You both went for drinks and leisurely kept walking around again. But the best moment, Kikwang held on to your hand through all of it.

"Couple Pictures... for the cute couple?" A photographer approached you too. You looked at him alarmed.

"Oh were not a.." You tried saying but Kikwang covered your mouth. "Of course, my girlfriend and I would love too."

Girlfriend? you thought. That word brought back painful memories, many of them.

Kikwang held you close and smiled. The photographer took the picture and signaled it was done. Kikwang went over to pay for the pictures. When he finished, he walked back over. "They look great."

"Can I see them?" You urged him to hand them over. He raised the picture in his hands and looked down. "If you can get me." He whispered, and with that he was off. You chased after him and you both stopped. He was keeping the pictures away from your reach while teasing you with his height advantage. You tried jumping for it but it was no use. He laughed at your many attempts.

"Gonna catch up with us? Really?" You heard a familiar voice from behind you. You turned to see Yoseob standing with Dongwoon. What a twisted turn of events. "We waited for you all lunch and didn't see you. We came back and you weren't in class. You know how worried we got?" Yoseob finished.

"_________, you should have told us where you were going. Have you been here all day with this guy?" Dongwoon added. They both looked at you with mad faces.

"Guys, I made her come. She was really planning to meet you." Kikwang stepped in front of you.

"Yoseob, Dongwoon, I'm sorry." You said looking apologetic. "I let Kikwang take me out for a bit."

They both didn't look at you. "Yah, _______. Just don't let it happen again." Yoseob said.

You looked at him puzzled. "Let what happen again?"

"Forget us, I mean. When Hyunseung was in your life. It was like Dongwoon and I didn't matter anymore." He replied. "Is it gonna be the same with him?" He gestured at Kikwang.

"No, we're just friends." You said.

"I heard that before from you. But it didn't turn out that way." Dongwoon said. He then walked off and Yoseob followed him. You felt Kikwang squeeze your hand.

"I dont know...what to do anymore..." You said looking up at him.