Don't Look At Me

Let Me Have Your Heart ?

"_________, do you want to come with us and go buy Yoseob his sushi he's been asking for?" Dongwoon asked you as he and Yoseob walked up to your locker at lunch time. They were trying to figure out where to go for today.

"Yeah, I want my sushi." Yoseob said backing up Dongwoon. He looked up at your face and stared at the same spot he had been looking at all day. Your bruise. You turned and quickly covered it with your hand.

"I didn't want to ask... but what happened to your face?" Yoseob said slowly. His expression seemed concerned.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" Dongwoon asked after him. Of course, you wanted to tell them. They were your closests friends. But they wouldn't understand. They couldn't do anything at all anyways.

"Uh.. I just fell." You lied quickly to them. "Why don't you guys start walking to the sushi place? I'll meet you in a bit."

"Alright." Yoseob replied. He and Dongwoon started to walk off down into the hallway. You stared at them from behind. They were the best friends anyone could ask for, but they just couldn't know at this point. No one could know. You sighed and went back to looking in your locker.

You felt someone tap your shoulder. There was Kikwang who stood above you. "Feeling better?" He asked, smiling at you.

"I guess you could say that." You replied, still looking in your locker. "Thanks again, though."

"What happened to your cheek?" He asked you. He turned your face to him as he said this.

"I'm fine.." You turned your head swiftly back to it's place.

"That doesn't look so fine.." He replied back.

"I said... I'm fine, okay?" You said more sternly to him.

"Um..Sorry, do you want to grab something to eat with me?" He asked scratching his head, looking a bit shy.

"I was going to go eat with Dongwoon and Yoseob..." You started saying.

"It's my turn today." He said before you had a chance to finish. "You always eat with them anyways."

"I don't know..." You replied, still not looking at him.

"Kikwang! Kikwang!" A couple of girls yelped from behind you guys. Kikwang turned to them. "Oh, Hi guys." He said plainly.

"Oppa, do you want to eat lunch with us?" One girl asked with a bright smile on her face. She was young but really pretty.

"Another time. I have plans today." He said winking at you. You looked at him suspiciously. He seemed to have an awful lot of attention these days.

"Aww, alright Oppa." They said as they walked off slouching.

"See that? You have to come with me now." He said poking his fun at you. You closed your locker, and faced him.

"Okay, Lee Kikwang. I'll go with you." You finally agreed. He smiled and took your hand. "Let's go."

You two walked out of the school and off down the street, he was still holding on to your hand. "You'll love where were going."

"We'll see." You said smiling.

"Just over there, Go Pal Bok Noodles." He said to you as he pointed at the small noodle shop. The name seemed oddly familiar but you couldn't put your finger on it. You guys walked in and sat down at a two person table.

"Order whatever you want, on me." He said as you both sat. "Just about everything here tastes great."

You picked up the menu and looked through. "It's alright, I'll pay for myself. You've already paid for me once."

"Don't worry about it." He replied. "Remember, as long as your smiling, I don't mind."

You put your menu down and looked at him. He seemed so sweet and great. A bit like Hyunseung in the beginning. You didn't know what to think anymore. But you know being with Kikwang made you happy.

"I want this please." You pointed at the menu. He nodded and smiled his usual smile. The waitress came and took your order and his, she eyed Kikwang the way all the other girls at school did.

"Thanks." Kikwang said as the waitress walked off. "It's delicious here, I can't wait till you taste it."

You just looked and smiled at him. "I'm hard to impress." You said.

"I guess I'm willing to go the extra mile." Kikwang challenged you, as he got closer to your face.

The food arrived and the waitress smiled cutely at Kikwang, he smiled back. She then walked off back to her work.

"Go, try it." Kikwang said looking at you.

"Okay, okay. Just don't look at me like that, I'll start laughing." You joked with him. You ate a bit of the noodles he ordered you. He was right. They were actually so delicious.

"Am I right? Or Am I right?" He said peering at you with his eyes.

"Your right, Your right!" You said agreeing with him. "One impressive point for you."

"Yes!" Kikwang said putting his hands up. He looked cute as he did it. You guys ate and talked for about 20 minutes. Everything was at peace while being in the company of Kikwang, nothing seemed like it would go wrong. Everything was in it's place. You both finished and Kikwang went up to pay. He came back to where you were.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." You said to him smiling.

"Don't mention it." He replied.

"Seriously, your really fun. I wish it would never end." You said cheerfully.

He bent down and whispered in your ear, "Who says it has to?".