First Day Back

Let Me Have Your Heart ?

"____________!" You looked away from your locker to see your bubbly cousin Yoseob walking up to you with Dongwoon close behind him. "How was summer?" He asked.

"What do you mean, how was summer? We all hung out a couple of days ago, you goof." Dongwoon said hitting Yoseob playfully. "Shut up, I'm being nice." Yoseob defended himself.

"Haha, Hey guys! It's been good." Not really, you thought.

"Ready for junior year?" Dongwoon asked.

"Yeah, it's gonna be hella fun!" you replied smiling at him. "You know it!" Yoseob added, putting his hand out for a high five. You gave him a high five and laughed.

"Let's get to class, don't want to be late," Dongwoon reminded us. You laughed and joked about summer times with them, until you guys reached your classroom. The classroom was only half full.

"Middle, like always." Yoseob stated as he walked towards his favorite seat right in the middle of the three person desk. He sat down with his arms crossed.

Dongwoon and you looked at him. "Like always," you guys said together laughingly, as you made your way to your seats beside Yoseob.

You watched as people made their way into the classroom, catching up with friends, and laughing about memories. You heard Dongwoon and Yoseob make remarks about how some girls looked cuter. You watched them point at others and whisper. You poked Yoseob's stomach. "Yah, Yoseob. Instead of gossiping like a little girl with Dongwoon, why don't you talk to these girls?" You asked him, jokingly.

Yoseob looked at you. "I will, dont worry." He smiled. Dongwoon laughed and then suddenly stopped and looked up at the door. You turned your face in wonder at what he was looking at.

You saw your ex, Hyunseung, holding hands with Soojin, your old bestfriend. Even though you knew they were together, it made you sick to see it. As you kept staring,You felt hands cover your eyes.

"Don't look. Who cares? Their an ugly couple anyways, their meant for each other," Yoseob said trying to cheer you up. "Yeah, you're meant for way better." Dongwoon added. Yoseob released his hands, and turned you towards him and Dongwoon.

You smiled. "I don't know what I'd do without you guys."

"You'd probably fall flat on your face." Dongwoon joked. "So true." Yoseob said agreeingly.

"Yah, Don't make me hit you two,".

"Settle down class." said the teacher as she walked in. "I hoped you enjoyed your summers."

All three of you looked up at the front and listened carefully. The teacher surveyed the class and made sure everyone was listening. "Oh, I think I see a new face." she said. She pointed at some kid in the back. "Care to introduce yourself?".

Everyone turned their faces and stared at the student, he sat alone in the back. He was surprisingly really good looking. He had a built structure, with a cute face, and great hair. You noticed several girls eye him with interest.

"Uh, I'm not new." He said standing up. "Nonsense, I didn't see you before." The teacher proclaimed. "Now don't be shy, what's your name?".

"Miss , it's me... Lee Kikwang." He said to her smiling.

Lee Kikwang?! You were really surprised along with just about everyone else. He always that book nerd, with the big glasses who kept to himself. Look at him now. You only talked to him a few times last year, and he seemed nice.

"Oh, Kikwang." she said awkwardly. He smiled and sat back down. "I'll be right back, class" the teacher walked out of the classroom.

You felt Yoseob nudge you. "Wonder what happened to that Kikwang kid...".

"He seems like a whole new person." Dongwoon said looking back to where Kikwang was. You nodded to them, and stared back too. A couple of girls went up to him and started a conversation. Kikwang was friendly. He smiled and looked up at them with kind eyes.

You turned away from them and looked back at the front only to see Hyunseung whispering with Soojin, like he used to do with you. You sighed softly.

"For lunch, let's go out." Yoseob said interrupting your thoughts. "Sushi?" He added.

You and Dongwoon shook your heads. "American Hamburgers!" You guys said together.

"Aish... you guys always say things at the same time. Freaks me out." Yoseob pointed it out to you two. "Fine, hamburgers." He  agreed, pouting.

You smiled at him. "Don't be sad baby, we'll buy you some sushi tomorrow." You .

"Whatever." Yoseob said simply looking away.