C H A P T E R 3

I Will Always Be There

 

           It had been one year since SungHee's mother died. That one year was the most horrible year of her life, and the person that she needed the most was not there to comfort her for the first time. Onew tried to many things to cheer her up after their mother died, but nothing worked. Their father had buried himself in work to try to forget the pain of losing his lover. One year since everything changed. 

     

      Now SungHee changed from being happy all the time to being sad and depressed. Onew got over the lost he felt that he had to be strong for the both of them. Now he is getting really worried about SungHee's mental and physical health. After the news of their mother she hasnt been eating and is alway quiet never like SungHee before. He just wanted his little sister to come back. Come back to her old self. 

 

'I can't take it anymore, I cant just sit here while my sister is miserable. Key please come back now, SungHee needs you more then ever.' Onew thought while sitting in his desk. 

 

"Hey Oppa when are we eating?" SungHee said with a slight smile.

 

"Oh.....um..... yeah I'll start now dongseng-ah" he said returning the smile. 

 

That night SungHee was looking out her window thinking. Thinking how much she misses Key. 

 

“Key-oppa why did you have to leave! I can’t take this anymore, I feel so alone! I don’t want to burden Onew-oppa or appa with my emotions, they already suffered enough! Please Key come back!!” SunHee yelled out her window sobbing holding onto her key necklace. That night like any other night she cried herself to sleep.

 

        At that time Key just came back from America, he finally convinced his parents to come back after begging that something was wrong with SungHee. He didn’y know what it was it was just a feeling. He need to go back he had to to see if she was okay. 

 

“SungHee...my SungHee whats wrong? What had happen?” he thought as he stepped out of the airport and into a taxi. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! :D

Wow I havent updated in like months haha! Im sorry....Got kinda busy then forgot about it.. hehe 

Anyways I'm back and ready to finish it.. hehe

Hope you guys enjoyed it~ :D