C H A P T E R 2

I Will Always Be There

       As SungHee was walking back home she heard roaring from the sky, next thing she knew it was down pouring. As she was walking through the streets of Seoul she saw all the places the Key and her had hanged out in.

*Flashback*

" Sung Hee- ah! Come on let's go to the new ice cream store!" Key yelled and dragged SungHee out of the classroom as soon as the bell rang.

"Oppa! I can't, let go! I have homework and plus i have no money!" SungHee said while getting pulled.

"Don't worry Sung Hee we only have Geometry and Biology and your good at those so no problem. Plus my treat!" Before Sung Hee could answer, Key lifted her up and placed her on the back of his bicycle and Key peddled away.

~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa. Can we watch this movie called Letters To Juliet? I really wanna watch it please?!" SungHee asked

"WHAT! NO WAY!! Thats such a chick flick! There is no way I'm going to get caught watching that!" Key said while slamming his magazine on Sung Hee's couch.

"Please, oppa!!!" She said while putting on her very effective puppy dog eyes.

"SungHee!!! You little- Gah!! You and your damn eyes! FINE! But we're sitting all the way in the back! Araso?!"

"Araso!" SungHee said smiling.

*End of Flashback*

After remembering all those memories SungHee cried harder.

"Oppa....why?"

After a few more blocks she finally arrived home. The minute she opened the door Onew ran towards her and hugged he immediately.

"Dongseng-ah are you alright? I heard everything about Key through MinHo." Onew hugged her tightly.

SungHee hugged Onew and started to sob on his sholder.

"It's okay Sung Hee-ah." Onew whispered while her hair.

"Sung Hee-ah!" Their appa yelled from the upstairs.

SungHee pulled away from Onew and turned towards the staircase.

 "I think this is important" Onew gently pushed her up the stairs. SungHee slowly went up the stairs, wiping her teared filled face. She slowly opened the door to her appa's study room.

"Appa..."

"SungHee-ah I need to tell you something please sit down" SungHee sat at the chair infront of the desk.

"Sweetie I need to talk to you about your mother. She isn't in her best state as you know. Well her life is on the line"

"A-appa what do you mean?"

"Your mother is going to........die soon. The disease was to late to catch and it's to late to save her." Her appa looked down

'Key oppa why did you leave when I really needed you' SungHee clutched the key neckalce and fell to the ground crying. 

~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the long update!

I got busy lately. Anyways hope you like the second chapter!

Sorry for the grammer mistakes!

Comments are welcomed! :)