014

With You

       Jungsoo was still with his own pen signing many letters which has in groups on his table. A few minutes later, his alarm notification in his smartphone for tak a lunch already rang. He then paused his work for a while, taking his smartphone and touching the ‘dismiss’ menu. He chose continuing to sign those letters because Shinhye was still not coming yet for having lunch together. When Jungsoo has signed ten letters, there’s someone knocking the door suddenly. He seemed happyly when the door opened and there’s Shinhye’s figure came to his room.

        “Finally you comes, my daughter!” Jungsoo said, and told Shinhye to sit on the couch near his table. Jungsoo then took those two lunch boxes and then gave one of them to Shinhye. He said that Sora, Shinhye’s mother, has given two lunch boxes suddenly and without reason. It’s really a coincidence that Shinhye came to his office so they weren’t need to came out for lunch. Before opening the lunch box, Jungsoo asked to Shinhye “How’s with Yifan? Is he get well?”

         Shinhye replied that Yifan has got well this morning. He even could drive for meet up with Luhan so she could taken time. Jungsoo smiled happyly for hearing his son in law’s condition has got well. The daughter and father then ate lunch together.

       In the middle of eating, Shinhye remembered that her purpose for coming at his father’s office is for asking about her father’s plan before she got married. His father said that he would investigating Yifan’s family. Shinhye said calmly, “Daddy.”

         “Hmm?”

         “Daddy, have you investigated about Yifan and his family?”

       “Hmmm.” Jungsoo said, “My coleague has sent those documents to me two days after you married. It’s really pitty for the first because we received those information lately, but it turned out doesn’t matter since we have seen his sincerely to marry you.”

         Shinhye paused eating and then asks, “Would you please to show me those documents, Daddy?”

         “Of course.” Jungsoo replied, “But after we have finished lunch.”

         Jungsoo and Shinhye were continuing their lunch quietly. Until 20 minutes later, they’ve finished eating without residue. Shinhye then cleaned their lunch boxes away, meanwhile Jungsoo walked to his table. He opened the glove to took those documents; back to sit besides Shinhye and gave it to his daughter. “Did your mother in law tell something to you?” Jungsoo  asked.

         Shinhye just noded her head while opening some of those documents. She said, “That’s why I’m curious about this version, Dad. And because I’m still can’t got this information from Yifan’s side. He’s too closed to gave any information.”

         “Fine.” Jungsoo said, “It will better if you read those documents when you have free time; and I hope you will always by his side as the medicine no matter what happened about his past. Because you know? The best medicine is having a good wife.”

          Shinhye replied and sighed, “I hope so, Daddy.” And then she put those files in her bag.

         Suddenly, Jungsoo remembered about the scandal which has fallen for his daughter. He said that his party is still investigating about the case but they still don’t get the result yet. They would keep investigate the case until they found the part that have heart to back bitten Shinhye’s and Yifan’s party, and also it must be there’s connection with Jungsoo’s party.

        For the truth, Shinhye didn’t want his father to continuing the investigation because those citizen haven’t really care again about the case. But because his father’s wish was really sturdy, she only could supporting her father.

          Since the break time has over, Shinhye decided to said farewel to her father. She came back to the office by taxi.

          In the taxi, she back to opened those document. She read those documents carefully from page one and so on. She opened those documents page by page and read more carefully as she found something that same as her mother in law said. Her jaw almost droped when she read about his family background. She really surprised that Yifan came from a moneyed family but his family has broken.

 

ooooooOOOOOOooooo

         Because it has already afternoon, Yifan decided to leave from the bookstore. When he starts to turn on his car engine, his mind reminds about Shinhye so that he take out his smartphone for calling her. Fortunately, Shinhye is still at her office though her working time si almost done so that Yifan starts to direct his car to Shinhye’s office.

        On the way, Yifan feels grateful because he choose to go through alternative path so that he doesn’t meet with the traffic jam. Around 25 minutes later, he arrives at SK-Group Company main gate and then seeing Shinhye’s figure at the drop off area and then stopped the engine in front of them.

         Seeing the red Jaguar XF go in the direction of drop off area made Shinhye feels  excited because it’s not almost 5 minutes she come out from her department room, but Yifan has been arrived. She then steps her foots to the car when Yifan has stopped it and opened the central lock. When Shinhye opened the car door, she then gives a shining smile to greet her husband. She doesn’t know that her smile has made Yifan suffer a heart attack.

          “Do you want to stared at me until the drop off queue outside the gate?” Shinhye asked because Yifan was only keep staring at her since Shinhye came in.

 Yifan’s mind back to reality because of hearing Shinhye’s question. He then sees the spion glass and it turns out there’re some car at the behind with full noise of horns voice. Feeling guilty, Yifan comes out from his cars and then bows as saying so to those car owners before leaving the company.

           “Where are you taking me?” Shinhye asks Yifan because she feels unfamiliar with the direction.

        “You better take a nap instead of keep asking.” Yifan answered without expression. He just keep driving even he doesn’t looked at Shinhye’s eyes while answering her question.

           “Ok, fine.” Shinhye then takes out her smartphone and headset. “Sorry for disturbing you.” She says while plugging the headset in to her ears. She plays a song ‘Let it Go’ by Idina Menzel and then closed her eyes for taking a nap.

             “This way I can be easier to stared at you, Wu Shinhye.” Yifan mumbled while turns his head to Shinhye for a while. He then keeps driving until they arrived at the restaurant. He placed the car at available parking space. He takes out his seatbelt and then comes to sleeping Shinhye’s side to take her seatbelt out. He also unplugged the headset in her ears. Yifan’s attitude makes Shinhye blinks her eyes. She then opens her eyes because they’ve arrived at the aim place although she’s still blank.

            “Let’s have a dinner, Mrs. Wu.” Yifan said and then open his car door at his side. Like always, he then goes to Shinhye’s side to opens the car door for her. He hold her out from the car and then huddled her shoulder up while walking. At Shinhye’s side, she just received Yifan’s treat because she isn’t fully conscious. She just keep following Yifan’s steps untill when they comes in to the restaurat area. Yifan says, “We’re really seldom to dinner at the restaurant, aren’t we?”

            Shinhye only nods her head because she feels amazed with this restaurant which is full of the middle-east decoration and wood brown as based colour. At the corner, there’s things shaped like oil lamps in a row on the table. It made another curious in Shinhye’s mind because it’s for the first time seeing something like that. Instead of hidding her curiousity, she then asks Yifan after they take a seat. They chooses cross-legged side as their seat place.

              “Do you see something like oil lamps at the corner, Yifan?” Shinhye give the question with full of curious.

               Yifan then turns his vision to Shinhye’s direction. He says, “You mean something at the right corner?”

               Shinhye then nods her head. She asks again, “Do you know what are they? Are they lampions?”

            Shinhye’s questions made Yifan almost laughs, “Hey, Mrs. Wu.” He paused his speak because it’s funny for him. He then says, “I heard you have been stayed in China for almost 3 years but you still think that those are lampions?”

               “So what are they, Yifan?” She asked again. She feels embarrased because she doesn’t know that thing and stupid her, she instead mention the lampion.

               “Those are arabian cigarettes called sisha. “

               “Arabian?” Shinhye surprises, “So, Is it the arabian restaurant?”

             Yifan only nods his head as a sign of ‘yes’ answered. A few second later, a waitress comes to their table and ask for the order. Yifan orders lamb shish kebab and arabian coffee, meanwhile Shinhye orders dubai kebab and arabian coffee. After input the orders, a witress pleades them for waiting.

                “I will give you significant information.” Yifan says, “This restaurant won’t give us hurry services, they’re relaxed.”

                Hearing Yifan’s information makes Shinhye has a plan to tell him about her condition when she was in Guangzhou. Shinhye begins to speak, “Yifan.”

               “Hmm.”

              “Actually I-“ Shinhye pauses her speaks. She then stare at Yifan’s eyes for ensuring that Yifan will hear it. When she got sign that Yifan is hearing her, she then continuing her speak. She says, “For the truth, I had the same plane as Woobin and his father.”

              “Wh-What have you said?” Yifan’s jaw dropped. Again, he is haunted by a jealous feeling. “You had the same plane as the snake without told me whereas I have warned you to tell me if you meet the snake, huh?”

              “Hey hey hey calm down.” She grabbed Yifan’s hands. “There’s more surprising thing than it, Yifan. And you must know.”

              “Then, what is it?”

             “As we know that Zeus hotel will also be built in Guangzhou. And do you know what for Woobin and his father went to Guangzhou at that time? For signing the MoU building contract between their company and yours.”

             Yifan just take a deep breath before explaining something to his wife. “Shinhye, listen to me. Next time, you’re not allowed to mention that curse company. Plus, you must remember that the company isn’t mine!” Yifan said with full of stress of the ‘isn’t mine’ part.

             “Curse? Why do you said like that, Yifan?”

            “Because of the company-“ Yifan stops his talking. He take a deep sigh and down his head. “Because of the company, my family was broken.” He said low, and tears came suddenly.

             Shinhye lets go of her holding hand; and then take a tissue. She used the tissue to clean his tears which has fall down on his cheeck.

             “I know it was really hard time for you.” Shinhye said. “But, the cause of your family ruined is the death of your twin brother, isn’t it?”

             “You’re right. My grandfather is too excited about baby boys grandchildren further to his company so that he can do anything.”

           “Includes separating mama and papa; and also giving an ultimatum to you?” Shinhye asked. Again, Yifan only nods his head slowly. And without realizing, tears drops for the second time. Shinhye and then wipe his tears by the tissue. In the middle of wiping his tears, Yifan takes hold Shinhye’s hand.

            “It’s okay, Yifan.” Shinhye says and gives him warm smile. “Let me wipes your pain. But, if holding my hand makes you feel secure, I will also let you to do it.”

         “How can you know that it makes me feel secure?” Yifan mumbled in his deepest heart. He has forgoten that a woman who seats in front of him is a psychologyst. He closed his eyes while still holding Shinhye’s hand. He could feel the warmth of Shinhye’s hand to reassure him.

            “Don’t be afraid, my husband.” Shinhye also says in her own heart, “I’ll be there for you when you need somebody; when you’re down and feeling blue. You should know that I will always waiting for your proposal. The proposal for always stay with you, by your side, as your best woman.”

          Silence atmosphere envelopes them until a few minutes later, their orders come. A waitress excuses to present their orders with largeportion. She says “Enjoy your food” and smiles before walk to another consumer.

            Yifan and Shinhye feel interested in the food portion. Both of them begin to enter their kebab with their own appetite. When they are enjoying the food, Yifan suddenly remembered the he must says something to his wife.

           “Shinhye, there’s something I want to talk to you.”

           With entering the kebab by spoon, Shinhye says “Go ahead, Yifan.”

           “Okay, I will say it once so listen to me.”

           “Okay.” Shinhye stops her dinner for a while. “I’m already to listening.”

           “Mrs. Wu Shinhye, I -“ Suddenly, there’s something like a stone in his throat so that Yifan feels difficult to say. He then tries to says again, “Wu Shinhye, I like –“

           Kriiiiiinnnnnnggggg!

           Suddenly, their smartphone notification ring for a video conference so that it makes them a bit suprised to each other.

           “Haish, why so sudden. I should have turned off the smartphone before.” Yifan mumbled in regret.

          The most surprising thing is the person who invites them is Kang Sora, Shinhye’s mother. When the two of them has been came in to room, it turned out that Fangyu, Yifan’s mother, has been had a conference with Sora first.

          Sora : Nah, finaly they come, Mrs. Wu. But wait, where are you two?

          Fangyu : It looks like they are dinner at the romantic place, Mrs. Park. Ah, it will better if we says to them now.

          Yifan : Wait, ma, what do you want to talk about?

          Fangyu : Mrs. Park, let’s speak.

         Sora : Okay fine. So, Yifan, Shinhye, we have decided to give you two tickets to go to Ibiza island as your honeymoon next week. Don’t worry, we also have booked the hotel for you two. Both of you are just enjoy your honeymoon because we have done the costs, okay?

         Yifan and Shinhye : What? Honeymoon?

         Shinhye : Mom, why so sudden?

       Sora : Sudden your head, Shinhye! You two have been married for almost 4 months but there’s no sign for your pregnancy. Whereas, Sooyoung has been pregnant even they’re just married for 2 weeks.

         Fangyu : Mrs. Park is right. It’s too long, you know. Both of you are too busy with your own work so that you two can’t set the date for refreshing together.

         Sora : So, take the ticket at our family dinner tomorrow night. Okay? Don’t miss it!

         Fangyu : Is it enough, Mrs. Park? I will leave the room. Okay, bye my children. Enjoy your food and your honeymoon.

         Sora : I will also leave the room. Don’t forget about tomorrow night. Enjoy your dinner, my children. Bye!

         Yifan and Shinhye just take a deep sigh. They can’t do anything above that has been carried by their mothers.

         “Well, Yifan, instead of thinking about our crazy mothers, it will better if we continuing this dinner.” Shinhye says, “It’s really delicious, you know.”

         Yifan nodded in agreement. They’re continuing their dinner with a large portion to end in full.

        On the way home, Shinhye fell asleep in the car because of her overly full. When they faced with the red light traffic, Yifan stares at her and says, “Shinhye, it seems I have learn something since married with you.”

        Before the green light traffic turns on, Yifan lands his lips on to sleeping Shinhye’s lips softly. He kissed Shinhye secretly until the green light traffic turns on.

 

oooooOOOOOooooo

 


Yeay! An update. ^^ How's this story and lovey dovey (?) Moments?

I want to say thank you first for all of the readers whom have subscribe, giving comments, and an upvote for my story. 

Uhm, because my time for exam is near. Maybe, I will update the story slower than before untill the end of June for preparing my exam.

I hope all of the readers will keep supporting this story and KrisHye; and will waiting my updates without a half hearted. kkkkk

Once again, thank you so much ^^