or Punch?

My Multiple Choice Life

or Punch?

 

 

Now, to explain how this multiple choice questions thing work, or I like to call it FMCQ, short form for Forced Multiple Choice Questions, I have to explain why I can't avoided choosing the choices.

 

 

You see, when the choices start coming out, it takes over everything. Like EVERYTHING. Like how the passages in my textbooks and storybooks turn from 

 

 

"Come and see, you who are negligent,

Montagues and Capulets, Monaldi and Filippeschi

One lot already grieving, the other in fear."   (Yeah, random text from my lit book) ( No actually I stole the book from Yoona hehe)

 

To

 

" 1) Beat your chest and yell like an amazon woman. 2) Strip your top half and lie on a seductive position on your school desk.

 

1) Beat your chest and yell like an amazon woman. 2) Strip your top half and lie on a seductive position on your school desk. "

 

 

And then the choices will repeat themselves all over the places. In front of my eyes, on the whiteboard, notice board. Even on signboards and on the road. Not only that, the pain in my head will keep increasing until I make a choice.

 

 

Basically, if I do not choose, it's either I'll go crazy, or I'll die from pain.

 

 

By the way, if you were interested in the choice I made above, it was 1. And I got chased out of the class... Huhu. Sobs.

 

 

Right.

 

 

Back to where I am. On the floor, looking up at The Jessica Jung from class 1-A.

 

 

As you can see, I have the luxury of either Jessica Jung's shoe, or lifting up her skirt and then punching her.

 

 

Obviously I'm choosing...

 

 

"KYAAAAA ERT WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Jessica's scream could be heard clearly and students begun to turn around.

 

 

"Omg what is she doing?"

 

 

"That's weirdo #5 I heard, Sooyoung or something."

 

 

"As expected of a weirdo."

 

 

I pouted but continued to Jessica's shoes. I am NOT a weirdo.... sobs.

 

 

"Get away from me!" Jessica shrieked and kicked me in the face.

 

 

In the face. Yes, ladies and gentlemen.

 

 

In. The. Face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"GAHAHAHAHAHA!"

 

 

"OH MY GOD YOU PABO!"  

 

 

"Aish!" I grumbled and nursed my swollen cheeks. "I'm not stupid, Yoona. And stop laughing, Hyo!" I pointed my fingers at the two of them.

 

 

"Heh. Then why do something stupid early in the morning?" I felt a someone hitting me on the back of my head, and then saw Yuri grinning at me.

 

 

"It's wasn't a choice..." I pouted.

 

 

"Sureeee~" Yoona giggled and then took a bit of her cream puff.

 

 

"Ayo!" I heard a familiar greeting and turned to face the biggest byuntae of all time. Kim Taeyeon.

 

 

"Good morning to you too." I greeted back.

 

 

"Heard you Jessica's shoes today." Taeyeon commented.

 

 

NUUUU. If Taeyeon knows about this, that means that the whole school would know about the shoe incident. NUUUUUUUUU

 

 

"Hey, Sooyoung... Are you alright?" Yuri commented.

 

 

"Leave me alone." I started rolling on the floor lifelessly. My reputation is over. O to the ver.

 

 

"That was a pretty smart idea." Taeyeon bent down and patted me on the head.

 

 

"What good idea?" I asked curiously.

 

 

"To see Jung's underwear of course! You totally peek into her skirt while her shoes, didn't you?" 

 

 

"WHA- NO I DID NOT!" 

 

 

"Hehhhhhh! I did not know that you were a byuntae too, Sooyoung!" Yoona squeaked and placed her arms over her chest protectively.

 

 

"HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT YOONA'S CHEST!" Yuri shouted and stood before Yoona.

 

 

"WHA- But I did not..." I protested.

 

 

"ERT ERT ERT!" Hyoyeon chanted excitedly. 

 

 

"I'M NOT!" I shouted back. Huhuhuhu sobssss.

 

 

"I heard there's a ert in our class?~"

 

 

"S-S-S-Sunny ssam!" I stuttered and took a step back, my fingers feeling the edge of my desk.

 

 

"Oh my, so that's the ert~" Sunny smiled at me... seductively? I gulped. I saw Sunny walking towards me.

 

 

"S-Sunny ssam?" 

 

 

"Ssam? Call me Unnie instead. Sunny Unnieeee." Sunny giggled and pouted her lips.

 

 

NUUUUUU WHAT DOES SUNNY SSAM THINK SHE IS DOING?! MY PURITYYYYY

 

 

"Kyaaaaaa!" I squealed in horror.

 

 

"Heh. You're no fun." Sunny sighed and folded her arms.

 

 

"FUN?!" I felt cold sweat dripping down my forehead. 

 

 

HUHUHU Why does my home room teacher have to be a ert too?!

 

 

Life is sad indeed.

 

 

Sobs.

 

 

And so, this is my life as a student from class 1-F

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope the first chapter is ok... ^^;

I wanna use emoticons but then feel emoticons will ruin the writing so...

Oh right, please read the foreword or else the first chapter may seem off. Hehe.

 

≈Delulunicorn≈