Chapter II

The Queen and the Kings

Chapter II


"Ahh.. No, were not dating." Hyuna blushed and she heard a sigh of relief, Nichkhun looked down turning red. "Well you two looked like a couple. Mianhaeyo~" Baekhyun bowed to Hyuna and Nichkhun and Hyuna tried to stop him from bowing, "Aish!" Hyuna pouted looking away. Why is he so cute?!  Hyuna turned back to them and they were staring at her. Completely ignoring Nichkhun who was glaring at them secretly. Why are they staring at Hyuna like that?!  He thought annoyed.

"Let's start the tour!" Hyuna jumped up as the happy-go-lucky girl she is. "Lets go!" Kris cheered and EXO laughed at his sudden weirdness. "Hyuna stopped in front of the offices. "This is the Principle's, if they called you here it doesn't mean your in trouble." Hyuna winked, "This is the Guidance's, If they called you here it means your in big big trouble." Nichkhun warned. "Um, can we suggest that only Hyuna gets to tour us? It's very confusing it two people tour us." Sehun fake frowned pissing Nichkhun off. "Ahh.. uhh.." Hyuna awkwardly shifted away.

"Ah sure sure." Nichkhun fake smiled and whispered in Hyuna's ear. "If they did something, just call me okay?" Nichkhun's protectiveness became more visible just by saying that. Hyuna nodded and kissed his cheek annoying EXO out. "Ne. Thanks oppa." Hyuna smiled and waved away. "Okay, let's continue." Hyuna walked in front of EXO not feeling them eyeing her bouncing . "This is the Faculty and Staff room. Students aren't allowed there." EXO nodded not paying attention to the surroundings, only Hyuna's well sculptured . That's what they thought.

"We should stop with this boring tour. I mean come on. We'll get used to this soon." Xiumin whined, "Also I'm starving." He added. "Ah, let's go to the cafeteria then." Hyuna tried to suggest. "Nah! Cafeteria food is disgusting. How bout' we go out?" Chen suggested. This guys Hyuna thought scoffing. "Yeah yeah! We should." Suho agreed. "I'm sorry, but we aren't allowed to leave school before class dismissals." Hyuna pouted melting poor Luhan and Baekhyun's heart.

"Come on Hyuna, it's not like you never ditched school before." Lay winked, "Yes, I never ditched school." EXO's jaws dropped in shock and horror. Damn she could've been a whole package, y, intimidating and beautiful. But damned wasn't she a goody goody. Sehun scoffed. She must have a boring life Chen thought. Wow Kris gawked.

"I'm sorry but I have better things to do than you guys gawking at me." Hyuna strutted her way out making them stare at her juicy once again. erts Hyuna thought feeling their heated gaze in her bum. Chanyeol pulled a student, "Hey hey! Kid. Do you know that girl?" Chanyeol asked the Freshmen student. "She's Kim Hyuna, our school's queenka who lasted since freshmen year. Straight A student and teacher's really loved her because of her charm. Even us, I'm a part of her fan club which is being led by our Sunbaes the Bangtan boys." The kid swooned just by mentioning Hyuna's name.

"Thanks man." Chanyeol pushed of the freshmen student and went to pull another one. "Hey girl, do you know Kim Hyuna?" Kyungsoo asked, "OMO! Hyuna Unni is our school's queenka and our school's kingka is Nichkhun oppa! They are perfect for each other. They once kissed in a party both drunk and it was posted in our School's newspaper for weeks!" The girl fan-girled uncontrollably. Woah, so Hyuna also knew how to be a bad girl herself. Sehun thought amusingly.

"She drinks?" Suho asked, surprised. "She gets invited to exclusive parties every week with Nichkhun oppa! I heard when Hyuna unni gets drunk she gets hot!" The girl spilled. "WOAH!" EXO's eyes widened and started to day dream about drunk Hyuna. "Okay thanks!" The girl ran off and EXO high-fived. "We finally know her weakness!" Kai smirked and Luhan and Baekhyun frowned.


Sorry if it :(