Chapter I

The Queen and the Kings
Chapter I

"Hyuna-ssi!" Hyuna turned and saw her oppa, "Ahh! Oppa!" Hyuna ran to Nichkhun hugging him tightly. "I missed you Hyunaaaaa!" Nichkhun playfully yelled making everyone look at them and stared jealously. "I missed you too Oppa~!" Hyuna cooed and giggled making the boys melt in her cuteness. Her giggle were like music to their ears.

"Let's goo~" Nichkhun nodded grabbing Hyuna's hand intertwining it with his. It's their first day of school as a senior, and their last year. They will miss this place so much, and their classmates were also gonna miss Hyuna and Nichkhun's bond. They were charmed by the kindness of the two to them.

Hyuna and Nichkhun went to their classroom and sat on the back. Nichkhun shifted closer to Hyuna and placed his arm in Hyuna's shoulder. Hyuna laid her head in his chest. Nichkhun smiled looking down at Hyuna, she's too cute He thought. The rang bell and Hyuna and Nichkhun pulled away from each other and Nichkhun looked down on his phone texting.

Students rushed in the classroom taking a seat but cannot stop looking at both Hyuna and Nichkhun in star struck. They were both so perfect for each other, well that's what they always thought. But Hyuna and Nichkhun only treat each other as brother and sister. "Hyuna-ssi.." Hyuna looked up and it was Jimin one of Hyuna's biggest fan boys.

"Ah, Jimin." Hyuna smiled a charming smile making Jimin melt. Jimin hang his head low blushing furiously. "Jimin, wae?" Hyuna asked with a cute confused look on her face. "Ah, it's nothing." He blushed harder turning away. Hyuna pouted and sat up straight. Hyuna smiled as she saw Ms.Lee one of her favourite teacher enter the room.

"Annyeong hashimnikka! hak-saengs!" Ms.Lee greeted smiling brightly when she saw Hyuna and Nichkhun, her favourite students. "Annyeong hashimnikka seon saengnim!" They greeted back bowing with respect. "Now I would like to inform you all that I will be your Adviser for this whole year and I will sure make this a unforgettable year." Ms.Lee promised.

Hyuna already knew that Ms.Lee will make this year surely unforgettable, she's one of the best teachers yet! "Hyuna and Nichkhun, I would like to talk to you real quick." Ms. Lee gestured Hyuna and Nichkhun to exit the room with her and they did as they are told. Ms.Lee immediately hugged Hyuna, "I missed youuu~" She cooed. "I missed you Umma~" Hyuna replied hugging back, Ms.Lee was like a mother for Hyuna.

"First of! I have a huge huge favour to you two! Is that okay?" Ms.Lee looked at the two of them. "Ne." They replied smiling. Nichkhun sneakingly placed his arms around Hyuna's small curvy waist. "Kamsahamnida, well the thing is we have new students that came overseas. They are a group and I would like to ask you to welcome them. As queenka and kingka of this school."

"Ah! Umma that is definitely okay!" Nichkhun jumped in hugging Ms.Lee. "Thanks Nichkhun but, I don't know. They're a bunch of flower boys. I'm worried about my little Hyuna over here." Ms.Lee teased and Hyuna blushed. "Nah. Umma I'm not that interested to them. Even if they're good looking." Hyuna failed to kept her cool. "Aiish! This kid, just be careful. Arasso?" Ms.Lee hugged Hyuna. "Ne."

"Now come by the Principle's office because he wants to talk to you two about them." Ms.Lee ordered.

Hyuna and Nichkhun went to the principle's office, knocking the door before entering. "Come in." Hyuna entered followed by Nichkhun. "Annyeong hashimnikka gyo-jang sun sangnim!" Hyuna and Nichkhun greeted. "Ah! Take a seat!" The principle gestured standing up. They nodded and sat down. "Are you the kingka and queenka?" The principle asked. "Ne, we are."

"So this group is called EXO, they are divided in two groups, EXO-M which is Mandarin,  and EXO-K which is Korean. But they are one. They came from wealthy families just like you two and I want you to give them a good impression to our school's grounds and system." He continued.

"You two are our best students out there. So please do it for the school. They will be in the garden." Hyuna and Nichkhun smiled at the principle's sentence. "Thank you gyo-jang sun sangnim." They bowed to the principle and exited the office. "Ahh! Oppa, I'm so nervous." Hyuna frowned. "Don't worry Hyuna, I got you." Nichkhun hugged her and she hugged back . "Thanks oppa."

Hyuna and Nichkhun headed to the garden hand in hand.

As Hyuna and Nichkhun arrived the garden the two saw 12 young men around their age goofing around the garden. But all their attention turned to Hyuna making them stop what they're doing and sat up straight like classy men they are or should be. "Hwangyong hamnida / huānyíng guānglín!" Hyuna and Nichkhun bowed removing their intertwined hands that EXO was glaring at.

"Annyeong haseyo chonun Suho-imnida, we are EXO-K." Suho introduced the members one by one, Hyuna smiled in interest, "Annyeong haseyo chonun Hyuna-imnida!" Hyuna bowed smiling, "Annyeong haseyo chonun Nichkhun-imnida!" Nichkhun bowed in respect.

"Ni hao! wo jiao Wu Yifan! We are EXO-M." Kris introduced one by one and Hyuna was charmed by them. Hyuna introduced themselves in Mandarin language and EXO-M were amazed on how fluent she is in speaking Mandarin. But they were kind of annoyed on how Nichkhun always follows Hyuna around like a lost puppy.

"Are you two together?" Kris asked with a annoyed look. He had enough of their Public Display of Affection or he should say Public Display of (Nichkhun's) Annoyingness.


Sorry for the short chapter, I'll update longer next time. Still a little upset when I tried to update this then, the page refreshed by itself :(