Chapter IV

The Queen and the Kings

Chapter IV


HAPPY NEW YEAR! <3

It was finally the end of the day, Hyuna closed her locker and clutched the books on her chest. She walked down the hallway and exited the corridors. Hyuna went to her car and opened the passenger's seat setting down the books she was holding. Hyuna closed the passenger's door and enter the driver's.

Hyuna the engine and was about to drove off when suddenly she heard a knock on the window. Hyuna turned and it was Baekhyun who looked worried, Hyuna clicked the window switch to go down. "Hyuna-ssi, can I please have a ride." Baekhyun said frowning. "Wae?" Hyuna asked, she felt sorry for Baekhyun. He looked so lost. 

"My friends left me here, Luhan tried to tell them not to but they drove off. I don't have any place to stay, Kris hyung took my wallet." He teared up. "I'm new to this place, I don't know where I'll go." Hyuna sighed and shooed him out the door, Hyuna exited the driver's and opened the passenger's door placing her books in the backseat. "You can stay in my house." Baekhyun's eyes lit up. "Now wipe away your tears." Hyuna ruffled his hair and he nodded.

"Thank you so much Hyuna! I promise I'll pay the rent." Hyuna laughed, "No no, no rents. You said they took your wallet." Baekhyun frowned. "I can work for it." Hyuna face palmed, "I'm not that mean to everyone, you know. I don't do servants or slaves. Arasso?" Baekhyun smiled shyly and entered the passenger's seat.

Hyuna entered the driver's seat and drove away. Hyuna actually liked Baekhyun and Luhan it's just the others who were really mean. "So your wallet, is that all you have?" Baekhyun nodded, "My ATM is also there. Luhan hyung promised me he'll get it." Hyuna nodded, "You must be close to Luhan." Baekhyun nodded, "Yes. He's my closest on most of them."

"You should be careful to my friends, They're planning something against you. We tried to stop them but me and Luhan are only two, they're 10." Hyuna sighed and nodded, "I'm planning something against them too, just be quiet. Arasso?" Hyuna looked at Baekhyun, "Ne." He said sincere. "May I ask what they're planning at me?" Hyuna asked.

"They planned to make you drunk and *cough* doatapewithyou *cough*." Baekhyun's looked away blushing. "What? I didn't get the last line." Hyuna said placing his ear near Baekhyun's face. "Theywanttodoatapewithyou."Baekhyun fastly said still embarrassed. "Can you do it slowly please?" Hyuna teased, she knew it already but she likes Baekhyun's priceless face.

"Aish! Hyuna you're doing this on purpose!" Baekhyun noticed the naughty grin on Hyuna's face. "Come on, tell me." Hyuna smirked. "They're trying to do a tape with you when they got you drunk." Hyuna laughed and Baekhyun blushed furiously. "That's soo never gonna happen." Hyuna declared. "Baekhyun you're really fun to be with, you're like an innocent kid. I like that." Hyuna confessed and Baekhyun blushed even more.

"I thought you were innocent yourself. But you weren't." Baekhyun smirked. "Is that a good thingggg?" Hyuna asked confused, "Maybe." Baekhyun winked. "I like naughty girls." Hyuna laughed, "Okay stop. You being like that doesn't suit you at all." Hyuna teased. "I thought it doesn't suit you too. But it did." Baekhyun laughed. "Ever since I stepped a foot in that school I immediately heard your name. 'Hyuna this, 'Hyuna that'" Baekhyun smirked. "They were like, 'Omo! Hyuna unni looks so beautiful and Nichkhun oppa is so handsome oh my god'" Baekhyun imitated a fan girl voice.

Hyuna laughed, "I love them so much." Hyuna looked at the distance, "During my Grade school years I wasn't really noticed by anyone. I got bullied when I was a kid they pushed me around, punch me. Do such mean things that I still remember." Baekhyun frowned he looked at Hyuna who looked so sad, but still tried to smile."Do you still remember what they looked like?" Baekhyun asked and Hyuna nodded. "I do, I never forgot what they looked like, Oh how I wish I don't remember their faces. But I still do." Hyuna suddenly stopped the car and gripped on the steering wheel.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked worried, "I-I just get emotional when it gets brought up. I'm sorry, gosh I'm such a cry baby." Hyuna wiped her tears trying to laugh, but her laugh came out low. "Can I comfort you?" Baekhyun asked and Hyuna laughed hard."HAHAHAHA- oh my gosh, you're the most awkward guy I ever met!" Hyuna clutched onto her stomach. Baekhyun blushed. Pabo Baekhyun! Why did you ask that stupid question anyway?! He thought.

Suddenly Baekhyun's phone rang it was Luhan, Baekhyun clicked accept and was welcomed by Luhan yelling, "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? I CAME BACK HERE IN SCHOOL AND YOU'RE NOT HERE." Luhan panicked. "Hyung, I'm with Hyuna.." Baekhyung bit his lip waiting for Luhan's reply which came out a whisper, a faint whisper. "W-what...?"


Wherever you all are! I wish you all a Happy New Year <3