♥Chapter 2 ♥

The sadist ceo and the 15 yr old innocent boy

          

 

 

Chapter Two

Chapter Two

 

 

"well well well~ i see Jung is already bored with his- AH! yah!" Just before yoochun could finish his words yunho was already behind him and had smacked his best friend hard on the head while holding a plastic bag which had a pink baby bottle and banana milk also. A bright smile spread across jaejoongs lips then ran against yunho hugging the mans waist tightly while yoochun rubbed the back of his head pouting softly. "yah..joongie didnt i tell you not to open the door for anyone~ exspecially mr wide forehead here..hes a bad bad bad man" yunho scolded jaejoong softly and the little boy nodded his head obedently while yoochun glared at yunho with annoyance. "come on i got you a bottle oh and banana milk its more yummy hm~" yunho said then took jaejoong inside with yoochun sneaking inside. 

 

Yoochun sat on the couch in the living room watching tv which really yunho didnt care at all. JaeJoong was bouncing up and down all happily because of hearing yunho got his bottle and banana milk. "quickly quickly quickly~" he pulled the older man by the hand towards the kitchen "neh neh neh" yunho chuckled softly at jaejoongs cuteness then picked up the boy and placed him on the counter before going over to the sink and washing the bottle then pouring banana milk inside. "by the way joongie my name is yunho, Jung Yunho" yunho mumbled and jaejoong stared at yunhos back before mumbling innocently "yunnie.." yunho really couldnt hold his smile as he turned around and handed the baby bottle to little jae. "here ya go" jaejoong on the tip of the milk bottle while tilting his head back a bit and holding the object with both his hands. Yunho ruffled the boys hair then picked him up having the boy sit against his waist while holding jaejoongs thigh and waist. JaeJoong laid his head on yunhos shoulder as yunho walked towards the living room. "yoochun..what are you doing here anyway?" yunho asked and sat beside his friend sitting jaejoong on his lap "oh i was just bored so came around to visit you~ you want me to leave? you dont love me anymore? omo yunho my heart hurts" yoochun dramaticaly answered making yunho roll his eyes before his gaze landed on the sleeping jaejoong who still on the tip of the bottle resting his head on his shoulder. "aigoo..you still have a childs mind.." it made him sigh as he shook his head then the boys hair gently. Yoochun looked over at jaejoong and instead of seeing a tempting sight all he saw was just a bundle of cuteness and it made yoochun instantly want to take care of the boy "so..whos he?" he asked and yunho just explained to him softly on how he met him and why he hired him and whats the boys name.Yoochun nodded his head slowly "poor thing..cant believe he doesnt have a home at this age..what do you think happened?" all yunho could do was just shrug.

Yunho laid his head back on the couch closing his eyes."yah..yunho dont sleep on me man..lets go out~ we can take jaejoong with us~" yoochun started to whine to his friend and shook the older male which made jaejoong wake up at the movement and yunho groan in annoyance the fact that his friend woke jaejoong up and wouldnt let him rest too. "fine fine..where?" Yunho took the youngest of thems bottle and placed it on the table as joongie didnt seem to want it anymore. "mm~ club? dont worry ill bring junsu with us~ he can take care of jaejoong" yoochun said as little jae looked at them both with hazy doe eyes after rubbing them with his fists and parted plumb rosy lips after yawning cutely. "f-f-fine" at that time when yunho answered and both yoochun and yunho saw jaejoong like that they could feel the tightening in their pants. They looked at each other and gulped "ill use the bathroom first!" yoochun bidded then ran off making yunho panic "w-what? yah yah!" he groaned and looked at little jae who stared at him with wide doe eyes when he was finally fully awake. Without care yunho took out his large long and thick then started himself letting out soft pants and moans while innocent joongie just watched yunho in confusion and curiosety. Just then yunho came hard into his hand as a string of bitter sticky shot out making the male arch his head back at the release. Little joongie took then panting mans hand and started to it with his small pink tongue swallowing down all that being interested on what it was and how it tasted and for some reason he actually liked the taste. Just when jaejoong was on his fingers while yunho watched the younger male yoochun walked downstairs making yunho instantly pull back and put his in his boxers then zip up his pants. Yoochun hid his smirk since he saw everything just in time. Yunho took jaejoongs hand and pulled the small boy with him upstairs to the bathroom to wash up "just wait for us here chun~" he spoke out while jaejoong waved to yoochun speaking with a melodic voice "bye bye wide forehead~" and it made yoochun really facepalm himself. 

 

In the bathroom yunho made sure to get jaejoong a pare of his wifes ripped jeans since his were huge on the boy but he did get his own white blouse for jaejoong which was small on him but still a little oversized for jaejoong. For hiself he just got himself a pare of black jeans and a white tank top."joongie~ which would you like for your shampoo~ vanilla or lavender?" he asked the young boy and jaejoong immediately answered back cheerfully "vanilla~!" yunho smiled and nodded taking out the vanilla hair shampoo, conditioner and body wash then for hiself he took out his playboy hair shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Yunho gently tugged off the boys clothing which immediately fell off the boys body and to the floor leaving jaejoong except the fact he still had on. It made jaejoong blush madly but he slowly bent over slipping off his then covering his little joongie with his hands feeling shy as yunho also stripped out of his clothes leaving him completely . They got in and yunho started to shower the teen with all the vanilla things then did the same for hiself except with his playboy items. They both got out and yunho quickly wrapped a towel around jaejongs trembling body then started rubbing another towel against jaejoongs scalp drying out the boys hair making it damp. He rubbed the boys shoulders and body with the towel that was wrapped around him. He took his wifes and shrugged handing over all the clothes to jaejoong who started to get dressed. Yunho got dressed too showing of his muscles while jaejoong just looked oh too tempting with that slightly over sized see through blouse showing his pink perky nubs oh and those jeans showing his round perky while his milky white thighs being see only the slightest because they are ripped jeans but the best part is his face. That beautiful face which is so enchanting oh and how he smelt just so sweet like vanilla. Yunho reached out and tied the boys bangs up making him look adorable as ever. He took jaejoongs hand and led the boy out walking downstairs.

When they were in yoochuns sight his mouth gaped at the sight of how jaejoong looked and he shakily opened the car door for the boy after they all left the house. When everyone was seated with jaejoong and yunho in front while yoochun in the back yunho drove off to junsu's house.

(jaejoongs hairstyle)

.
 

Milk and cookies are only for obedient little boys.

 Hope you enjoyed this chapie~ share, subscribe, promote this fic, upvote and comment~^^