♥Chapter 1 ♥

The sadist ceo and the 15 yr old innocent boy

(
     

 

✁ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Chapter One


After walking out of the company and heading towards his car, he suddenly bumped into a small body making the poor stranger fall to the ground and land right onto his bottom with a squeak escaping the young boys? mouth. At least he thought this stranger was a boy because of the flat chest but when the youngster gazed up at him he felt like there was a lump stuck in his throat. Those big beautiful eyes staring right at him which were so enchanting oh and those plumb full rosy lips which were so kissable and tempting. He felt his heart beating in his ribcage just like when he first fell in love with his wife. What was this? what was Jung Yunho feeling?.

 

Yunho shook his head getting out of his daze then he put back his cold face again and just reached his hand out towards the young boy. "sorry about that..you ok?" he asked with a stern voice and the boy took his hand with his small and delicate one compared to his. Yunho pulled the young boy up who was really quiet and didnt seem to gaze up at him because he was shy? seems so. "whats your name?" yunho spoke and the bou finally looked up gazing at yunho once again before whispering softly with a angelic voice "K-Kim JaeJoong" the boy answered and yunho couldnt hide the smile at how perfectly it suited the boy with the name Kim JaeJoong. He gazed up and down jaejoongs small frame before a frown appeared on his lips..this boy was just too skinny and his clothes..they were ripped..old...so he assumed this boy was homeless but at this young age?..JaeJoong seemed to be only a high schooler. Something popped into yunhos head suddenly and he blurted out the words which brought jaejoong into pure happiness. "yah..kid...your working for me from now on and...you'll be living in my house..ill tell you everything when i take you home..just get in my car..here ill lead you" Yunho was going to get jaejoong a apartment but he guessed the boy could live with him for at least the time being until his wife comes back from her business trip. He took jaejoongs hand after the boy nodded his head happily without any heistations. They walked together towards yunhos car and yunho held jaejoong by his tiny waist raising him up a bit then placing him in the front seat. hm..weird..jaejoongs lighter than my own wife. Yunho thought to himself then got into the drivers seat. Yunho drove towards his house which was very awkward for both of them since they both didnt speak a word to each other. He pulled up in his drive way then got out and opened the door for jaejoong who got out slowly being a little shy. The older man shut the door then locked his car and lead jaejoong to his house then walked in with the boy grasping tightly onto his black blazer. "hey..ah~ i dont really have a guest room so we will just use my room ok~ i have a king sized bed" JaeJoong nodded his head obediently and blushed madly at the thought of sleeping in the same bed with the man. JaeJoong looked around the nice and cozy house with big eyes before clumsily running after yunho when the man walked away to a room. Yunho opened the door and the room had a big king sized bed which was black and white while there was a beautiful white chandelere and a wedding photo on the bedside table which caught his attention "whos that?" he asked softly not leaving his gaze from the frame that had yunho wearing a black suit looking handsome and a beautful lady wearing a white puffy dress. Yunho blinked softly and for some reason instead of saying that its his wife he spoke something else "th-thats my sister" he stuttered at first and jaejoongs nervous beating heart settled slowly with a sweet smile spreading across his lips. "shes beautiful" jaejoong answered then laid down on the bed already feeling warmth surrounding him as he closed his eyes and fell into a deep slumber just like Snow White. Yunho blinked in confusion "jaejoong?" he mumbled but then chuckled softly realizing the boy had fallen asleep. Yunho covered jaejoong gently with a blanket tucking him in then placing a soft peck on his forehead before laying down beside the boy and falling asleep also. 

 

Yunho woke up the next morning to having no one beside him. He opened his eyes and yawned looking around the room slowly starting to get worried. "jaejoong? jaejoong?!" he sat up and raised his voice a bit before walking out of his room and towards the kitchen after hearing some humming sounds. "jaejoong" Yunho peeked his head into the kitchen only to see the view of jaejoong being in his white oversized blouse which fitted loosely on the boys body while he bent over looking through the fridge having his perky round in the air and his slender legs fully shown while his milky white cheeks being shown only and his hole being covered by the thin fabric of the boys . Yunho swallowed down his saliva hard and noticed the boy had showered too by the way his hair was dripping wet. He shook his head hard at his growing bulge and ignored it then took a towel from his closet and threw it onto jaejoongs head making the poor boy scream out in fright and slip on his clumsily. Yunho widened his eyes and ran to jaejoong uncovering the boys face whos eyes were closed tightly "owie~" jaejoong sulked and whimpered softly which made yunho laugh at jaejoongs adorablness. He poked jaejoongs nose then helped the boy up "sorry" he whispered softly then rubbed the towel gently against jaejoongs head "joongie want milk bottle~" jaejoong whined out which made yunho stop and look at him weirdly "milk bottle? but your..what? 15?" he asked and jaejoong nodded his head cutely when the man guessed his right age "joongie want milk bottle! joongie want milk!" the young boy bounced up and down which made yunho facepalm and just go along "aish ok ok! i got it! let me just go buy you one ok?" he rubbed his face at the thought of what he got himself into while jaejoong nodded his head obediently after he talked to the boy on not opening the door for anyone except him.

 

After Yunho left jaejoong was left alone in the house. The young boy sat down on the floor in front of the tv being amazed by a anime vampire knight as he on the tip of his finger. The doorbell rang suddenly and little joongie stood up immediately running to the door completely forgetting yunhos words. He opened the door only to see -yoochun- yunhos best friend whos a flirty ert but yet friendly. Yoochun widened his eyes seeing the young boy before showing his greasy smirk towards jaejoong.

 

 

Yoochun;

http://24.media.tumblr.com/558c8a2460230f89199cb138eeb01155/tumblr_mr8wytsij51spwxymo1_250.png

Name: Park Yoochun

Age: 26

Job: business man worker with Yunho

Relationship: Single

Orientation: Biual

Appearance: Black nicely styled hair, juicy red lips, slightly mascular and high cheek bones.

Personality: flirty, greasy, ert, friendly and warm.

About: Yoochun is best friends with yunho since they were young. He has a perfect family and perfect life while he will do anything for his best friend. He works with yunho in the company.

 

 

 

✁ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Yes i know this is a short chapter but~ in my first chapters its always lame or short >.< so yeah my next chapter will be better^^ just to hope see some comments haha yeah i love my comments" 

 

✁ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -