|| 엔/ N

vixx oneshot

VIXX-vixx-35311093-500-497.jpg

N is funny and adorkable, he would do anything to make you smile ^_^
For N, I have decided to put a series of cute scenarios together :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he holds your hand for the first time-

N is really shy at first but when you guys are walking one day, he decides to make up some excuse like “we’re going to be late", so he grabs your hand and run, but he never lets go of it afterwards.

When he sees you putting on Make-up-
N seems like he cant keep his mouth shut when watching you put make-up on. He would constantly ask you things such as “Oooh can you put this on? What does this do? Does this lighten skin? Can you put some on me? he would probably ask a lot of questions.

When he meets you and attempts to speak English-
N would be shy only because he knows little English, but he’ll try his best to communicate with you. He seems like he would be the type to use a Korean to English dictionary while trying to converse with you.

First Kiss-
“Mmmmmmm! This is really good thanks!” You said eating your ice cream N had bought you.
“Really? Let me try.” N said
“No, I don’t want your germs!” You yelled out sticking out your tongue.
“Oh is that a duck!?!”
“Ooh where?”
Then N took his chance and took a bite of your ice cream.
You turned and pouted when you realized that you were tricked.
“Aww jagyia I’m sorry, here I’ll make it better.” He leaned in and kissed you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pls comment and subscribe to the story saranghae!!

tumblr_mc90h5CtYv1re454io1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mr7g9j5sdn1qz4rgp.gif