|| 라비/ Ravi

vixx oneshot

14915645.jpeg

Ravi may seem like a bad boy at first glance but underneath he is really sweet and would treat you like a princess ^_^
Working on the Hyde Photoshoot

I sighed before lifting my hands a little into the air, stretching my arms. I then proceeded to rub my eyes, trying to rid them of the sleep that was slowly creeping in due to the fact that I couldn't sleep last night because of my excitement. I don’t know how long I’ve been here exactly, but I’d be guessing at around three hours. I was currently in a studio, somewhere in the middle of Seoul, that was decorated with a faux forest. To my left, someone was tampering with the fog machine that had just malfunctioned. I sighed, this was taking too long..

I travelled to Seoul to study abroad and ended up landing a great internship with this photography company that does everything from photo shoots for big name celebrities to wedding pictorials. Since I was still the newbie, I was assigned to the clean up crew, and today was my first gig. It was at a photo shoot for the album cover of this boy group that would be making a comeback in a little over a month. I wasn't really familiar with an immense of K-Pop artists, so I couldn't tell you anything about them besides that it was a six member group named VIXX.

This morning, I was eager to reach the site and check it out, so I had arrived about half way through the day, even though I didn't really need to be here until this evening. I started realizing that I had arrived way too early about two hours in, after I had just been sitting around for about an hour after looking around. From my spot, I could see the members take their turns taking pictures. So far, I had watched one guy with bright red hair and another with shoulder length black hair take their turns respectively. From what I had overheard from the stylists, the group was going for a “Jekyll and Hyde" theme, which was really defined by the haunted forest-esque set and dark make up. 

I stood up, determined to find something, anything, to do. I wandered over to wardrobe, casually sifting through the racks, looking at the various outfits. I made my way over to the accessories table and looked around. Absent-mindedly, I ran my hand along some of the necklaces while staring at the mass of jewellery, not really thinking about anything in particular. I was staring at a particular gold chain bracelet that had caught my fancy, admiring it’s craftsmanship. Suddenly, I was propelled out of my thoughts when someone else’s hand made their way into my line of vision. With a start, I whipped my head up, instantly regretting it when I felt the pain in my spine. Ouch, whiplash.

I redirected my attention to the hand, my eyes trailing up to a very toned arm, and then making eye contact with a bleach blonde male. He must have been one of the members as he was dressed in outfit similar to those hanging and decorated with similar dark make up. He was just staring, eyes not leaving mine, and his expression wasn’t that inviting.

"H-hello." I stuttered while bowing a little. This was so awkward, I should have studied Korean mannerisms more. It didn’t help that the first encounter I had was with someone that seemed really uninviting. He looked at me for a few more seconds, every nerve in my body frozen into place as I anticipated what he would do next. Am I doing something wrong? Is he angry? Will I be yelled at?

Then he did something unexpected. He smiled. And not a “this is an awkward situation" smile, but a genuine welcoming one. His eyes lit up and seemed to contrast the heavy make up. My body instantly heated up to twice the normal degree, leaving my face flushed, and my heart beating rapidly.

"Hellooo~" He said in cute Engrish. “You’re foreigner, yes?" My heart sped up at how cute he sounded. I nodded my head, suppressing a giggle.

"Yes," I answered in Korean. “I’m interning." His eyes widened in what seemed like surprise.

"Wah~ you’re pronunciation is good!" He held up a thumbs up and smiled again. “Daebak!" 

I smiled again, thinking about how different this situation was two minutes ago. Why did he intimidate me earlier? Just comes to show how you shouldn’t always judge a book by it’s cover and all that. 

"My name’s Ravi, by the way." he informed me. I replied with my name and a smile. “Yah~  pretty name for pretty girl!" He said as he returned to his cute broken English. I blushed and looked down at the bracelet that was still in my hand. “Ah, you like it?" He said returning to Korean, pointing at the bracelet. I didn’t have a chance to respond, as my voice was interrupted by that of an assistant calling Ravi to the set.

Before I realized what was happening, he grabbed the bracelet and proceeded to put it on my wrist. He held my hand, turning it to look at the bracelet from several angles. With a satisfied nod, he released my hand. I gave him a look of confusion. “What? It would look prettier on you than anyone of us anyway." He winked before making his way over to the door that led out to the faux forest. “See you around!" were his last words before he disappeared from my sight.

I looked down at my wrist, gently playing with the links of the bracelet. Hmm, maybe I should learn more about this group.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pls comment and subscribe to the story thank you saranghae

tumblr_moezildgeg1svdnz5o1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mqrkiefJRz1qz4rgp.gif