Lip Gloss (NC-17) - Sunny/Jessica

Catching Snowflakes

Title: Lip Gloss

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Sunny/Jessica

Prompt: First time trying out new positions, “Surprise!” being shouted during , blackberry lip gloss

Note: Implied dubcon... but not?

 

 

 

Everything appeared blurred.

 

Her surroundings were fuzzy and her vision refused to clear. She blinked several times and although things were getting better, she still felt strange. Her head felt light, her nerves tingled and there was an incessant buzzing that filled her ear.

 

She turned her head this way and that trying to make sense of her environment, but the only thing she was sure of was that she was lying on a bed in someone’s room; possibly her own bed in her room. Details were gone when the only source of lighting was a dim light.

 

“Surprise!”

 

The loud and awfully upbeat cry threw her back into an almost conscious state. She blinked several times and turned her head to the source of the voice. Her jaw automatically clenched at the sight of the smug woman standing beside her.

 

***

 

“Sica-unnie!~”

 

The mentioned woman cringed at the call. She watched as this bundle of energy bounced into her room with a huge grin on her face. Her brow knit at the sight and wondered what caused such excitement in the younger woman. Such excitement to randomly call her unnie despite their nonexistent age difference.

 

“What?”

 

Sunny plopped onto the foot of the bed, but continued to squirm her way to the top of the bed. The damned grin was still etched on her face looking to never go away. To say suspicions and red flags were popping up would have been an understatement.

 

“I bought new lip gloss!” Silence immediately followed suit. The two women stared at each other before Sunny continued on. “I wanted to know if you liked it!”

 

Jessica narrowed her eyes and stared at the glossy lips in front of her, but remained quiet. She tilted her head and tried to examine the visual aspect of the lip gloss, but found nothing interesting or profound about it. “It’s… nice?” The sound of a question marked heavily at the end.

 

Sunny rolled her eyes and pulled the other woman to her until their lips were almost touching. Dark brown eyes began to stare deep into dark brown eyes.

 

“S-Sunny?”

 

“Staring isn’t going to give you much of an idea, Sica-yah, but I know this will.”

 

With a brow raised, Jessica was far from concerned about the lip gloss. However, it immediately jumped to the forefront when Sunny’s lips crashed against her own. A sudden bombardment of blackberry filled and a simple kiss turned carnal. It was sloppy, wet and wanting with Jessica wanting more of that lip gloss.

 

By the time she was ready to pin Sunny down, the energetic woman had already pulled away and climbed out. A satisfied grin was on her face and with a wink she made her way to the door.

 

“Thanks for the review, unnie.”

 

Bewildered, Jessica could only watch until her door closed and brought her back to reality. A reality full of arousal and immense irritation.

 

“Damn Energizer bunny,” she whispered to herself as she returned to the book she was reading.

 

Revenge would come later.

 

After some reading and perhaps a nap.

 

She needed more energy if she were to tackle that damn bunny at her own game.

 

***

 

It was that ing damn nap that did her in! The fact that she could sleep through almost anything set her up to a susceptible attack by that affectionate bunny. She wanted to yell at the grinning woman when she realized she was gagged-- there was a ball gag in !

 

The urge to wipe the grin off of Sunny’s face was strong, but Jessica realized that there was something stronger holding her back. She blinked several times and realized the position she was in.

 

Holy. ,” she thought. Her arms were raised above her head with her wrists bound onto the headboard. Her legs were also pulled back with some form of leather cuffs around the top of her knees and attached to the headboard. She was spread open with nowhere to go and no way to hide. Her eyes darted to woman who moved onto the bed and they were wide with fear.

 

“Don’t be scared now, I’m not going to do anything bad to you. Besides, you were the one always going on about wanting to do something new. I figured I might as well get you something while I was out shopping. Let’s just say blackberry lip gloss was very… inspirational.”

 

Shocked, Jessica could only nod.

 

Some inspiration that lip gloss was. It had a nice taste, but her current situation didn’t exactly leave the same impression. She shifted around and abruptly moaned when a jolt of pleasure shot through her body.

 

The buzzing.

 

It got louder.

 

It was more pronounced.

 

Oh. .” Jessica looked at Sunny and saw the smirk on the woman’s face. She watched as the younger woman looked down and she dropped her gaze as well. The moment her eyes caught sight of what was there, a giant wave of pleasure threatened to drown her.

 

“Oh, I figured I should get you a new toy and I should be the one to test it out on you.” Sunny sweetly stated as she increased the speed on the pressed deep inside of Jessica’s core. She moved onto her knees and leaned down to slowly the in and out. The wetness was getting thicker the more she moved and out of sheer amusement she leaned in and pressed her tongue against the swollen bud seeking for any kind of attention.

 

Loud muffled and futile thrashing followed suit. The bound and gagged woman wanted to scream and get away from sensitivity, but she couldn't. She wanted to know why she was ready to go over the edge, but the constant at her we flesh tossed the thought aside. Even then, she had a fleeting idea that the toy had been inside of her for a long time while she was sleeping.

 

"You're close, aren't you? I can barely move-- you're clenching so hard." Sunny smirked and angled the toy just enough to have Jessica thrashing about all over again.

 

Everything was getting blurry again. Jessica knew why, but she wasn't ready to let go yet. It was too soon and she expected more--wanted more. The burn in stomach was getting worse and she knew she couldn't stop it. She also knew that whatever was about to happen would be big.

 

Sunny continued to her like clockwork and every muscle in her body began to ache. She pulled on her bounds and bit down on the ball when she felt teeth graze her throbbing .

 

A sudden wave of warmth rushed through her body hard. She vaguely felt the toy being pumped into her, but all she knew was of the bliss she was in. She keened as she was brought back to reality with the toy being pulled out of her, leaving her feeling empty. Slowly, she sank back onto the bed and closed her eyes with nothing but the taste of blackberry lip gloss before she fell back asleep.