Asking Victoria

Read Between the Lines

 

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New year! I'm sorry it took so long to get out an update. I'm even more sorry this one is kinda short. But I hope it's just as good. Kind of important I guess, but you know..... Enjoy!


 

                   Amber finally swung her feet over the bed, her sleep had be down right awful. She'd had some really bad and kind of strange dreams. Shaking her head she walked over to the dresser, surprised to see Luna was already out of the room. She changed into a pair of black jeans and blue t-shirt. Very casual. Once she was happy that her hair had been brushed she walked out of the room. Was everyone gone? She looked around and the only one there was Victoria who was sleeping. Hah. Motherly as she is she sleeps in the latest.

 

                    With that knowledge in her mind she went to the kitchen, okay so cooking was not her skill. But she could try, right? She pulled out her phone and opened up the internet. She googled 'easy omelette ideas.'

 

                    By the time Victoria woke up, Amber had failed horribly at the omelette. It looked like scrambled eggs with bits of veggies mixed in. Victoria had smiled and eaten it anyways. "Amber-ah. The girls are out today, they're shopping. So it's just me and you today, okay? Why don't we use this time to get closer?" Amber nodded, shifting uncomfortably. "Umm, can I talk to you about something?"

 

                    Victoria had nodded and Amber went into a full little monolog. "Well, you see. There's two people. Red and Blue. Red is a really, really nice and kind person. So Blue accidently started liking them. But Blue can't do anything because it would be seen as inappropriate and unprofessional. So in order to change those feelings Blue got a little distant, and now Red thinks Blue hates her. So Blue doesn't know what to do, because those feelings are strong and having Red assume the worst is hurtful."

 

                    Victoria nodded. "Maybe Blue should explain how she feels. It's the only way Red can understand. And, it might seem like a bad idea, but Blue and Red have a lot of friends supporting them. Like Purple, Orange and Green. Plus a lot of other people care about them, so they'd be okay." Amber held back some tears before pulling Victoria into a hug, which Victoria was a little awkward about. Not because she didn't enjoy it, but because it wasn't a feeling she was used to. She patted Amber's back. "Things'll be okay."