Feelings and Consequences

Read Between the Lines

Oh my gosh! So many subscribers and a comment before I even started! I hope you like it. I wish it weren't so short ;; but I kinda lost inspiration. But here it is! Let me know what you think, okay? Feedback is how I can improve! So even a PM or wall comment works!


                    Running her fingers through her hair Amber shifted in her seat. They were doing a photo shoot and were right now on Krystal. Victoria had taken to sitting on the couch with Luna to chat while sending compliments and advice to Krystal. Sulli was off god knows where, probably snacking. Krystal was posing so naturally and comfortably the photographer stopped a few times to compliment her. This scene was totally normal for them, but still Amber felt nervous an anxious. She could lie and say it was because she was doing her individual shots after Victoria, who was next, but it wouldn't be true. She'd spent the entire night awake just thinking about how she felt about the maknae and princess of their group. And the results? Not what she wanted, not because she hated caring about her. Oh no, she just didn't like the fact that having these feelings would add stress to her, make her friendship with Krystal difficult and if anyone knew then she could get the group in some trouble. Now she had to be very careful.
 
 
 
                    Sighing she opened her water bottle and took a sip. When Krystal looked over she gave a big thumbs up and a grin. The girl seemed satisfied because she went back to her work, a relief on Amber's part. Leaning over she pulled her phone from her bag and pulled up her most used app.She had a lot of time. More than her other members, so having a hobby of sorts had helped a lot. LINE Play turned out to be a pretty fun game, and it was somewhat time consuming too. She had a ton of friends on there so that made it fun. Maybe that once because she would sometimes make a private chat with someone and see how excited they got. It made her feel good. While she sat there she moved her avatar around, making it take and bath, eat and the like. Finally the director called out. "Okay Krystal! Thank you, very good. Fighting! Victoria?" Victoria smiled and went over. The shoot for her started there. Amber's attention had gone back to her phone, hoping Krystal wouldn't come over. She was wrong.
 
 
                    Krystal pulled the plain black hat from Amber's head and put it on her own head. "Yah! Why are you ignoring me?" Just as Amber opened Krystal cut her off. "Don't try to tell me you aren't because you are." That part had been in English and Amber frowned. "But I'm not." Krystal snorted. "Yeah, and I'm a flying purple rhino. Cut the crap Amber. What's going on?" Amber frowned. "There's nothing going on. I swear. Maybe you're just imagining things." Krystal furrowed her brows together. "Amber, lying is a terrible habit and it doesn't look good on you. You're avoiding me and I know it. I'm going to find out so just tell me so nobody gets even more upset." Amber's mind raced. She needed a good lie. Just so it could put Krystal off for a while. "Krys. I'm not avoiding you. I'm helping you." Krystal made a look of pure disbelief. Stomping her foot she crossed her arms. "What kind of idiot do you take me for?" Amber shook her head and snorted, as if it was obvious. "You're the one who said you had way too much on your plate right now. You said you wished you could get a break from somethings. Well? This, I'm giving you a break."
 
 
                    By now Krystal was confused, upset and just frustrated. "Why did you think I meant our friendship. You're dumb Amber, I meant from work. You never think you dummy." With that she flicked the older girl's forehead and frowned. "Whatever, you're buying me food after this then. Okay? Good." And just like that Jung Soo Jung was gone, with Amber's had. Leaning her head back Amber silently patted herself on the back. That was at least nine out of ten for cleverness. Except for the bit where Amber now had to buy Krystal dinner. Pulling her phone back to her she pulled up the messaging center and sent out a text.
 
Hey, Minho. Have you had a romantic dilemma like where you were friends with the person and in trying to get those feelings away by being away from them for a bit it made things more complicated?
 
                   That had to be her best idea yet. Minho was her best friend, her numero uno friend. Nothing made anything anything awkward between them. And that's counting the one time she ended up getting her 'moon sickness' while they were hanging out. Totally embarassing, but somehow they were all good. Sighing she waited the next twenty minutes by looking at instagram. And then she did her photo shoot. There wasn't a hitch and then she had to worry about Krystal. Would a stomach ache be a good excuse?