Lets Be Friend ! Part 1

Journey of Love

"L.Joe POV

Ah, its already morning. I'm so sleepy. I went took a bath. I walked to my drawer and choosed to wear black and white striped t-shirt with black skinny jeans. I put the towel on my head beacuse my hair still wet. Later,I walked to the window and opened it.

"Morning peeps~" said while taking a deep breath.

Oh? Not wake up yet? Such a lazy girl. I walked to the dining room to enjoy my morning meal with my family.

"Tomorrow,you will go to new school right?" 

"Nae."

Dad just nod after hear my answer. Why? I don't know. 

Suzy POV

"Suzy,must everyday I wake you..."

"Omo,she already wake up."

Said mom amazingly.

"Eomma,I thinked my ear still can be use. I hear that."

Mom only grin while I'm combing my hair. Am I have done wrong? I'm shruged.

"Lets eat." said mom then walked away.

Today I'm wearing black t-shirt and has 'You better watch out' on it and my favourite red skinny jeans. And today,I want to go to shopping mall with Suho. I don't know what happend but he really asked me to go there with him. Buying his girlfriend something,maybe?

I,then,opened my window. Ah,fresh air. Omo? That window opened? Ah~the guy with blonde hair. What is his name again? Something start with L,I thinked.

***
"Oppa,what time you want to go?"

"Around 9.00?"

I looked at my watch,8.30 a.m. I ate my breakfast calmly.

***
I sat on the chair outside my house. I took out my phone and listened to several song. Someone tap on my shoulder.

"Kajja."

Said my brother then walked to his car. I followed him to the car then I sat infront. Beside my brother.

"Ya,sit behind. I want take someone."

"Nugu? Nara eonni?"

My brother silent. Then slowly he nod. Pfft. Just said so. Later,we arrived at Nara's house ,Suho's girlfriend.

"Oh,annyeong suzy!"

She grinned. She's cute,no wonder my brothers like her. I would accept her as my sister-in-law. She nice though.

"Nae,annyeong!"

I smiled back. 

"Jagi,you didn't told me. I'm embarrassed."

"Eonni,it's alright. I always hear about you."

"Eh,jinjja?Bae Suho,what did you tell her?"

Pfft,she's really cute. My brother still with his innocent acted.

***

Suho pulled me to side. 

"Waeyo?"

"I give you money,then you go shopping alone,can you?"

"What?! Wae?"

"I want to go to cinema with Nara."

"Pfft,okay then. Call me when you finish."

Suho nod. Fine,he's bad brother forever. Suho went to cinema with her girlfriends and left me behind. So,I decided to call Sulli and IU to come over. After a few minute,they came.

"Oh,you guys here."

"Annyeong!"

They said together then they laugh at themself. My silly bestie. 

***

We had very fun day,today. 

"Suzy,we're going back first. Jalga."

"Nae,jalga."

I smiled tiredly. I just remember,why Suho didn't call me? I checked my phone. 'Shoot. I forgot to charge my phone.'. I looked at my watch. It's already late. I walked to car's park and I found out,my brother's car gone. He left me?


Sorry for the late update.
Sorry for bad english.
As you can see there's new character. Welcomed Nara,IU and Sulli.*Appaluse

tumblr_m7kcr6mP9Z1rslsn5o1_400.jpg

tumblr_manmia2C0B1qmqm7ro4_250.png

tumblr_m73woon9yK1rtnqh4.png