Its You Again !

Journey of Love

Suzy POV

"Eomma! We got new neighbour!"

I'm shouting from the living room while my mother at kitchen. I walked towards kitchen and sit on the loft while chewing the chewing gum.

"Omo,jinjja? That's great. So help me with something,okay."

"Help what? Eomma,don't ask me to do something weird."

"Aigoo,what kind of mother that let her daughter doing something weird? Here."

Mother passed me a bowl of chocolate pudding. I make a weird face.

"Eomma,what is this? What do you want me to do with this thing?"

"This is chocolate pudding. I made more so I want to share with our new neighbour. So,go send this to our new neighbour."

"Wh...What!? Why me? Can you ask Suho oppa?"

"No,you here so you go...now!" Mother still asking me to go while making her don't-care-face and yeah it's somehow success to annoy me.

"Arraseo eomma"

***

I pushed the doorbell. And no answer. I pushed the door bellagain. Still no answer. I took a deep breath,very deep, and pushed the doorbell again. And seriously? Still don't want to give me any answer?

Fine,I'll go. I turned and start to make a step away. Then, I hear some squack sound that came from the door. The door were open, 

"May I help you?"

A boy's voice! I turned to face the boy. I look at the guy. Wow,we met again.

"Heol,hi there. Look like,we met again. "

 

I passed the chocolate pudding to that guy. 

"This is chocolate pudding from my mother. Thats all,so I'll go first. Bye."

I'm straight forward then take a back step and turned. I walked away from his house and hear,

"Hey,thank you and what is your name?!"

He shout from the door. I looked at him a little.

"Later."

Just a word came out from my mouth and that guy being silent again. Still,weird guy.

L.Joe POV

*flashback

Finish helping my mother arranged the things,I went out for a while. I saw a girl eating an ice cream at the park on the swing. 

'She's my neighbour?'

I thought then I walked to approached her.

"Who eat ice cream in early mornig?"

The girls look pissed.

"Me. So what?"

"Pfft." 

"Shut up,will ya?"

I being silent. Wow tough girl. She look at me. She stand up then walked away. I don't think anything then just grab her hand. 'Am I doing the right thing?'

"What?"

"Nothing. By the way,my name is Lee Byunghun. Call me L.Joe. And yours?"

"It's precious,okay. Bye."

That girl walked away,leave me behind.

'I'm just asking.'

*end of flashback

"Ding dong"

I hear a doorbell ringing about 3 times. I get up from my bed.

"Who's that?"

I ran downstair and open the door. I saw a girl walked away.

"May I help you?"

I said and look at her. She look surprised. She turned and walk to me.

"Heol,hi there. Look like,we met again."

She passed the bowl to me and I look at the pudding. Nice.

"This is chocolate pudding from my mother. Thats all,so I'll go first. Bye."

I look at her and her face like saying 'I hate to see you again.'

"Hey,thank you and what is your name?!"

I'm shouted from the door. She looked at me a little. 

"Later."

Just a word came out from . Silent . What should I say? I just walked in then close the door. That's so 'kind' of her, I think. What kind of girl is she? Did she thinked I want to flirted her? I hope no.

I put the pudding in the refrigerator.

***

"Byunghun-ah! I'm home."

"Nae eomma." I walked to living room.

"Eomma,just now a girl send me a bowl of chocolate pudding."

"A girl with red sweater?"

"Nae,you know her?"

"That girl,the one who talked to me this morning. Her name is Suzy. She's nice girl. Treat her well,okay."

I'm just nod.

"Eomma,I'm sleep first. Jalja."

I walked to my room and get the full of rest cause i've got something to do tomorrow.


Sorry for late post.
So how is it ?
Do comment so I can repair my fanfic.
Sorry for my bad english . Thank you for read . ^^