Lets Be Friend ! Part 2

Journey of Love

Narrator POV

"Where's your sister?"

"Suzy? Sh*t! What should I do? I forgot to call her."

"Mwo?! You left your sister?!"

Suho nod and reach out his phone. He dialled Suzy's number but Suzy didn't picked up.

"She off her phone."

"Go find your sister now! Ppali!!"

Suho run to his car and went to find Suzy.

***

"I've got no enough money to ride a taxi."

Suzy cry out loud. People around her just watching she crying. She walked all the way to home. It took almost 45 minute from the mall to her house.

"Eomma,help me!"

Suzy cried. She almost arrived to her house but then she stop by at the playground, she sat on the swing and cry alone.

***

Suzy POV

"I'm home."

"Suzy-ah,where have you gone? We worried a lot." said mom while holding my arm.

"I'm tired, I want to sleep now. Jalja."

I ignore my parents and walked straight to my room. I closed the door very hard. A while later,I lay on my bed,covering my whole body with the blanket.

"Ya,Suzy. I'm sorry." i hear Suho's voice from outside. 

He open the door and sat on side of my bed.

"Suzy,talk to me." again,he tried to make me talk.

"There's nothing i want to say. Get out from my room,oppa. I wanted to sleep."

"I know it was my fault,so please talk to me if you forgive me."

"I've got nothing to say. Go away! I don't want to see your face!"

I'm yelled. Suho looked surprised. Suho went beside me and pat my head.

"Don't touch me,you silly brother! Do you know how I feel when you left me?!" 

My eyes started tearing.

"I do and I'm sorry."

"No you don't! You think by saying you're sorry it can't make me feel better? Get out from my place!" 

I stand up and pushed Suho out from my room. I lock my door. He knocked non-stop. 

"Please,just shut up and go away! Don't disturb me!"

I sat in front of open window, I cried.

***

L.Joe POV

"Ah,I'm so tired!"

I lie on my bed. Comfortable enough after cleaning the whole house. It's so tiresome. I sat and realized I didn't shut the window yet.

So I walked to the window to close it. And 'Oh my god.' She gave me heart attack. I thought she was vampire that cry because of her children. Lol.

What should I do about her? Should I comfort her? 

"Suzy-ssi! Gwenchanayo?"

She looked at me and then she wipe her tear. She nod.

"Urm , I thought you're vampire because you crying with your hair cover your face in the midnight."

I laughed. And I saw she was smiling a bit.

"Why are you crying? Mind to tell me?"

"Ani,it's okay. We're not friends after all, so i can't tell you even though I want."

She looked down.

"Then let's be friend." I smiled. 

She looked at me. She smiled a bit.

"Goodnight." She close the window. I shrugged. I took it as no. She reject me. Better I sleep because I'll start school tomorrow. I wonder where school she went.


sorry for bad english . 
How my fanfiction ? 
I hope you enjoy my FF :)
Thanks for reading ^_^