Chapter 2

You Jerk, do i look like i like you ?

Shi Won went to her coffee class with a small smile.  Her boss just fired her,  and she's. Going to her favourite class of all times,  not only because there was coffee involved,  but because the teacher,  who is so damn handsome,  always praises her,  making the girls all jealous.  She knocked on the door.  "You may come in. " He spoke. She entered and smiled,  yet again.  The smell of fresh coffee was in the air,  and she was the only one in the class.  She was always to first toarrive and the last to leave.  " Afternoon,  Mr Kim . Have you eaten lunch?  " The man laughed.  " Shi Won,  how many time s have I told you to call me Minseok ? Xiumin is fine too. " She smiled.  " I prefer to

Address you as Mr Kim,  if I may " He sighed.  " Alright. There goes my 30th time attempting to let you call me by my name.  " She laughed.  "Alright , let me get my coffee beans ready then . " She walked over to her usual spot , no trace of dust , dirt or spills seen. She was in the process of making her all time favourite,  mocha frappacchinno,  when the teacher called for her.  "Shi won?  " She walked over to him.  " Yes , songsangnim?  " He held her by  the shoulders.  " i want you to meet a friend of mine and show him around,  would you?  " She nodded . "Alright then!  Myungsoo ah! please come in!  ^^ " He came in and her jaw dropped.  That GUY! IT'S HIM!  She immediately turned back to Xiumin,  who was also in the process of making coffee.  " Sorry,  Mr Kim, I am unable to do it.  " he looked shocked.  "Why not?  "  She mouthed to him.  'Fired by boss coz of him!!! ' He nodded,  understanding.  But his friend persisted.  " Eh, Xiu,  where is this girl you were talking about?  " She immediately went to her coffee stand while the other girls were squealing over how handsome he was. And he noticed her.  " Minseok,  who's that girl that Is making coffee?  She immediately cursed under her breath. Minseok please don't give me away.  Please please please "She's my best student,  but please don't disturb her now " She breathed a sigh of relief. Thanks,Mr Kim. "Why not ? " Myungsoo asked. Oh my holy- " She's practising to perfect her mocha frappaccinno that she needs to serve for the exam that i am testing her for the championships . " Wait . He is putting me for the CHAMPIONSHIPS ?!?!! " Alright then . Minseok , mind making me an espresso ? i had one from the world class barista shop and the baristas make there . " Mr Kim cast me a warning gaze but stil did it   " Sure thing , bro . " Just as Xiumin's back was turned , all the girls in the classed flocked to Myungsoo . Xiumin saw this and laughed . " Looks like you're popular , Myungsoo. " Myungsoo looked around the class . I am popular with the girls , but not that girl making coffee by the windowstill. I wnat to know her , though ..... She just seems so mysterious and haven't spoken a word . Who exactly is she ?