Chapter 1

You Jerk, do i look like i like you ?
" Hi , how can I help you ? Oh , a acfé latte ? Sure , we'll bring it to you shortly ! " Shi Won told the customer cheerfullyand proceeded to the next customer , who didn't look very nice . However , she kept her pleasant state , making the male customer's feown deepen . " An Espresso double shot. " He coldly muttered making Shi Won shiver . " Sure ! Give me a minute ! " Shi Won didn't realise he was counting. As in like REALLY Counting the seconds . She didn't know he would take it so seriously . "Here ! " she panted . She practically ran to make the espresso double shot. " He took a sip before telling her . " Its too diluted . And you're " He looked at his watch " 15.36 seconds late . Please make the coffee AGAIN. " That smirk ! Seriously , she really hates him right now ! Handsome or not , this guy was getting on her nerves. However , She HAS To make the customer happy . She purposely added more of the mixture in. Hmmp. Lets see how will he handle the bitter taste now ! I watch him drink it , unflinching . " It has not enough water . Manager ! " he suddenly called out for my boss. My boss appeared soon after " Is there a problem , Mr Kim ? " Oh . . HE'S THE MR KIM Everyone was talking about ? Oh god ... im SO Done for. The said customer gave me a vold stare before sprouting nonsense . " This worker here , or as I say , BARISTA , can't make a proper Espresso double shot properly. Is that how a winner of the Barista international championship teachers his employees m " He gave a cold laugh , Adding salt to the wound.This guy . Urgh ! If I can punch him right now , i would. I would give him a whole beating. Now , practically all our customers keft after hearing his interlude . My boss muttered quietly . " Shi Won , you're fired. " What ? " Heard that ? You're fired . Now leave . " Seriously , this guy drives me crazy.! He really knows how to add fuel to the fire ! " Thanks for working with me , Manager. " My boss gave him a nervous smile and shook his hand. " My pleasure. " He walked past me and suddenly came closer to me . " Peasant " Wait . What ? THIS GUY ! AIsh ! Whatever . Im going to class.