100

STORY REQUEST! [ACTIVE]

 

100

• Harooro_2507 •

"Sehun? Can you help me with my books?" 

Sehun nodded and took the books from his girlfriend's hands. He held them with one hand while the other hand held Hana's hand. Hana gave a warm smile to him and Sehun smiled back at her, although she couldn't see it because she was visually impaired or blind. 

Hana's eyes were damaged when she was just twelve years old. Her world crushed down when she found that she couldn't see anymore. She felt so lonely in her own dark world. Her friends left her and mocked her everyday. She was all alone until he came in. 

Sehun met Hana for the first time when they entered the same junior high school. Hana's family insisted her to enter the normal school so she needed to work extra hard. Sehun fell in love with her right after they met. He couldn't believe he would fall in love with a blind girl whereas he was a school kingka. It took three years until they dated each other in high school. Despite what everyone said about them, Sehun still took a great care of her, he didn't mind to guide her, teach her and help her with everything. It made him happy to be able to help her, at first. 

There were only several people who really cared about Hana; her family, Sehun and his friends. Hana was so thankful to have them, especially Sehun. Hana felt like a princess beside Sehun. Although she couldn't see him, she could feel his love and his warm touches. 

When they began dating each other,  people talked negatively about them, her to be precised. They thought she didn't deserve him. They said that Sehun was too good for her but that didn't change a thing. Both Hana and Sehun ignored all of the critics and enjoyed their time together. 

"Sehun?" Hana called with her gentle voice. 

"Hmm?" Sehun turned to her. 

Hana shook her head and looked down. "Nothing." 

Sehun moved his hand to her shoulder and pulled her closer. Sehun planted a light kiss on her head while they waited for the bus to come. 

 

"Good night, Hana!" Sehun said before Hana closed the door. 

"Bye!" Hana waved and smiled. 

Usually, Sehun would stay for a while, he would help her with her homework or just stay with her. But not anymore. Hana noticed some changes with Sehun as if they started to grow apart from each other. At school, Sehun wasn't always beside her anymore and Hana had to spend her day either alone or with his friends - EXO, they called. His friends cared about her too. They stayed with her when Sehun wasn't around. 

There was a project that Hana had been doing since she dated Sehun. Hana always wanted to give 100 origami stars to Sehun. She was very keen in doing it, she made the stars everyday since day one. Not only that but she also wrote a short message in every star, the message that she wrote each day. Her sister helped Hana sometimes when she had a hard time writing the message or folding the paper. 

"Hana," Her sister, HaRi, called while Hana making the star. "Are you sure you still want to do this?" 

Hana smiled. "Of course! It's almost our 100th day anniversary." She said excitedly. 

HaRi just bit her lips and nodded. 

Hana was hurt but she could handle it. She knew that her relationship with him won't have the happy ending which she always wished for. She knew he would leave her like everyone else. 

 

Flashback

Hana was sitting by herself in the classroom. It was still early in the morning. Hana was sorting her things out from her bag when she heard someone or a group of people coming. 

"Oh! It's Hana!" 

Hana recognized the voice. It was the school queenka's voice. Hana sighed and tried to make herself busy. They were nice to her but there was a time when they could be so annoying. 

"Poor her." One of the queenkas whispered loud enough for Hana to hear. 

"Yeah." The other agreed. 

Hana used to hear that. People always pitied her because she was blind and she was sick of it. She didn't want people felt sorry for her because she didn't feel sorry for herself at all. 

"Only if she knows..." The queenka added. 

Know? Know what? What did I miss? 

"I bet she already knows! The news spread so fast around the school." 

Hana was confused by what they said. "Know what?" Hana spoke. 

The queenkas looked at her and they whispered something to each other. Hana was so curious. "Know what?" Hana repeated again. 

"Nothing." One of them answered. 

"Tell me." 

She heard they sighed. "Fine. I'll tell you but don't regret it." Hana waited. "It's about your lovely boyfriend." 

Hana had a bad feeling about this. "What about him?" 

No one spoke for a minute. "He cheated on you." 

Hana held her breath for seconds. She had that thought for past few days already but she never really expected it to be happened. Now everything was so obvious and clear. Sehun became so distant with her, he wasn't so touchy anymore and he rarely at her side at school. It was obvious, wasn't it? That he was with another girl after all this time. "Wi-with who?" Hana squeezed her hands together. 

"Hyoseon. The girl next door." 

"Thank you. For telling me this." Hana forced a smile to them. 

End 

 

Since that day, Hana started to notice it even more. Sehun was still cared about her but not as much as he used to be. He still helped her whenever she needed a hand and he still walked her home. However, that was only an act for Sehun. 

Sehun loved Hana but the feeling faded away when he met Hyoseon. She was prettier, skinnier, and more popular than Hana. She got everything that all girls ever dreamt of. No wonder Sehun fell for her. Sehun used Hana's disadvantage to cheat on her. He never planned it too but Sehun didn't want to make her suffer and sad by breaking up with her. 

All the students knew about it already. They just hid it from Hana since Hana was too kind and good to know about the hurtful and heartbreaking news. 

 

"When? When you will break up with her?" Hyoseon pouted. 

Sehun smiled and pinched her cheek gently. "Soon, babe. I need to find the right time." 

"I'll wait." Hyoseon stole a kiss on his cheek. 

Sehun thought about breaking up with her many times. He started to feel tired for always looking after her although she never asked him to unless she was really so helpless. 

His friends were so disappointed with him. They talked nonstop about how bad he was for doing this to Hana. Sehun didn't listen to any of them, though. His friends felt really bad for Hana. Ever since they all knew, EXO always stayed beside her all the time, cheering her up and making her laugh. 

 

Day 70 

One month until day 100. Hana thought. Hana hoped they could make it for another one month. 

"Hello." 

Hana heard Sehun called. She smiled to him. "Hi." Hana never showed her true emotion in front of him. She always hid it. 

Sehun sat beside her in the school library during recess. "What are you doing in here?" 

Hana just sat in the library without doing anything. She needed a silent break where she could think clearly. "Nothing. I just want to sit in here." 

Sehun held her hand. 

No, please don't hold my hand. 

"You're weird, Hana." Sehun said. "But I love you." 

No, please don't say you love me when your heart belongs to someone else. 

Hana smiled. "I love you too." I mean it, Sehun.

 

"Sehun? Sehun! Where are you? Pick up the damn phone, Oh Sehun!" Kai half shouted to his own phone. EXO members had been calling Sehun for nth times and he still didn't answer the calls. "That kid." Kai muttered in anger. 

"Where is he?" Suho asked with annoyed tone. 

EXO members were sitting in the waiting room with worried and panicked faces. It happened so fast and not in the right time. 

 

"Hello?" 

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU? WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK UP THE PHONE? AND WHY DON'T YOU CALL BACK?!" Kai shouted on the other line. 

"Calm down, will you?" Sehun replied calmly. "I left my phone at home. Sorry." 

"Aish!" Kai hissed. "Come to ___ (name of a hospital) now!" 

Sehun furrowed his brows. "Why should I go there? Does something happen?" 

Kai sighed. "Hana got into an accident." 

"What?!" Sehun shouted in shock.

"Just come here. NOW!" 

"I...can't." 

"What do you mean you can't?" 

Sehun bit his lips. "I...I have something to do." Sehun hesitated. 

"Are you being serious right now? Your girlfriend is in the operation room right now and you said you couldn’t come? Are you insane or what?" 

"I can't, Kai. I have something more important to do. I'm sorry." Sehun hung up before Kai could say a word. 

"Who is it?" Hyoseon hugged Sehun from the back. 

"Kai." Sehun replied and he put his phone aside. 

"What did he want?" 

"Nothing important." Sehun turned to her and kissed her. 

 

"How are you doing, Hana?" The doctor asked as Hana woke up. 

Hana still couldn't see a thing. Darkness. "I'm Dr. Jung. You're in ___ (name of a hospital). Your friends brought you here." Hana tried to stand up but the nurse held her and pushed her gently back to lie down. 

"You are still weak." The doctor stated. "How do you feel?" 

Hana tried to feel anything weird of her body. "I feel fine." 

The doctor smiled. "Good." Hana could hear the doctor wrote something. "If you feel dizzy a little, try to hold it because you bumped your head pretty hard. Also..." The doctor paused. "Your leg bones are cracked and misplaced so you won't be able to walk for few weeks." 

Hana nodded and sighed silently. Hana closed her eyes and tried to breathe normally. 

"Hana?"

Hana shifted her head to where the voice sounded. She heard some footsteps coming towards her. 

"Are you ok?" 

Hana smiled and nodded. "I'm ok." 

"Don't go alone again!" Suho warned. 

Hana just chuckled and then nodded. She didn't have a choice but to go alone. Sehun was nowhere to be found when she wanted to go home. Well, she knew that he was with Hyoseon though. Her difficulty was to cross the road. She couldn't cross the road by herself, there had to be someone with her. Unfortunately, there was no one in there to guide her so what Hana did was to cross the road by herself and she did but wrong timing. A quite fast car accidentally hit her until she left unconsciously. 

"Is Sehun here?" Hana hoped that Sehun was there. 

There was silence among them. The boys exchanged glances with each other. 

"He's not here, is he?" Hana asked again. Hana sat up and looked down. "He's with Hyoseon, right?" 

No one answered. They didn't dare to answer. 

Day by day passed just like that. Hana wasn't a fool to think her boyfriend was busy with school work. Sehun always found an excuse so he won't be able to visit her. Sehun hadn't visited her since the day she woke up. He was too busy with Hyoseon. Hana just continued on making those stars and little messages. Luckily, EXO members along with her sister helped her and cheered her up so Hana didn't feel lonely. 

 

Day 89 

"Hana, you will be going to Singapore in about a week. We have found the best doctor that is willing to fix your eyes." Her mother told. "Don't worry. We have found the donor also and about your school... Your father and I have decided to put you into the beat school in there." 

Hana was so excited yet sad to hear the good news. "When?" She could finally have her vision again but she had to give up her life in here.

"We will leave on 25 July." 

Hana suddenly became so tranquil. 

25 July? That's when our 100th day anniversary. 

 

Day 99 

Hana had lost contact with Sehun. Whenever she tried to call him or wanted to meet him, he wasn't there. Actually, Hana really wanted to spend her last days with him before she had her operation but it seemed she couldn't get what she wanted. 

Sehun grew apart not only with Hana but also with his friends. He didn't care much because as long as he was with Hyoseon, he was happy.

Hana had told EXO that she would be going to Singapore 

 

"Mmm, Kai?" Hana called him. 

"Yeah?" Kai turned to her and saw her holding a jar full of colorful handmade stars.

Hana handed in the jar. "I want you to give this too Sehun tomorrow." 

Kai furrowed his brows and took the jar. "But why?" 

Hana smiled. "Tomorrow is our 100th day anniversary. I don't know whether he remembers it or not but I just want him to accept this. There are messages from me on each of the stars." Hana explained and bowed. "Please give it to him." 

Kai stared at the jar. "I will." 

 

Day 100 

Sehun looked at the calendar and noticed something. On the date of 25 July, there was a circle on it and it was also written 100th day anniversary. Sehun looked at his phone screen to check what date it was 25 July. 

Today is our 100th day anniversary.

*Ding Dong* 

Sehun opened the door and saw Kai stood there. Without talking, Kai reached out his hands which were holding on a glass of jar. Sehun hesitatedly took it and looked confused. 

"It's from Hana." Kai stated. "Today is your anniversary with her, right? She wants you to have it and read the messages she wrote. She can't give it to you personally." After Kai finished talking, he turned around and walked away. 

"Kai!" Sehun called. Kai stopped walking. "Where is she?" 

Kai snorted. "Even if I tell you, will you care? No." 

Sehun was left there, speechless. He brought the jar inside and put it inside his drawer. 

 

 

Several years later... 

Sehun was packing his things up. He would be moving out from his apartment to his new house. Sehun put everything on the boxes according to its category. He made sure one more time that nothing was left behind. 

"Sir?" One of his workers called him. The worker showed him a familiar glass of jar. "Do you want me to put this on the box as well?" 

Sehun took steps closer and took the glass. "Let me bring this." 

Sehun remembered this jar. He received it when he was still in high school, when he was with Hyoseon. He was such a fool back then to trust and fall in love with Hyoseon who later cheated on him too like what he did to Hana.

Sehun sat down on his bed and opened the jar. Slowly, he opened each of the stars then he began to read them. After he read all of them, there was one more of them but this time, it was a little longer. 

 

Sehun, I hope you are happy Hyoseon. Although I'm blind, I can feel that you two belong to each other. You deserve someone who is better than me, someone who is perfect and can see. I write one message per day but it seems that I can't write it on our 100th day. I have to go somewhere. Somewhere where you don't need to look out for me anymore because I will soon get my vision back. 

I wish I can see you in the future. 

I wish we can still be together in the future. 

I wish you still love me in the future. 

But I'm just a fool to think that way. I'm such a dreamer to think that I live in those fairytale stories where happy ending exists. 

In the end, I have to set you free. I have to because I love you. 

I love you, Sehun. 

 

Sehun felt tears rolling down on his cheek. 

No, Hana. I'm the foolish one. I was too dumb to realize that the one who loved me dearly was in front of my eyes but I seek another girl just to gave what I want. 

Hana... I'm sorry. 

 

"Hana! Over here!" Hana turned and saw eleven boys and her sister waiting for her. Ever since Hana got her vision back, she tried to contact all of her friends and also memorized the faces. It was hard at first to memorize the face of eleven handsome boys at the same time but she learnt quickly.

"My Hana is finally back!" Chanyeol, the tall one, hugged Hana tightly. 

"Yah, yah! You're killing her." Baekhyun commented. 

"Oops! Sorry, Hana." Chanyeol let her go. 

It had been a while since she last visited her hometown. She hadn't heard anything of Sehun though. She didn't know whether he had read the messages or not. The boys also refused to talk about him in front of her but they once showed what he looked like to her and she had to admit it that Sehun was so charming and hot.

"Let's go! I'm hungry!" Tao said happily. 

Hana laughed at him. "Let's eat then. I miss Korean food a lot." 

 

Sehun sat on one of the chair near the window. He had been sitting in there for hours and he just staring at the letter Hana gave. He already read it for so many times yet he was still reading it as if he hadn't had enough of it. Sehun ordered a cup of coffee but he didn't touch it a bit. 

Sehun drank the coffee in one shot and rose. He put the letter inside his pocket and walked out from the café. He looked down as he walked until he accidentally bumped into someone. Sehun bowed and said sorry to the lady he bumped. He took a glimpse on the face of the lady and he froze. 

"Ha... Hana?" Sehun couldn't believe his eyes right now. She didn't change at all. She was still as beautiful as before.

Hana's eyes got widened but then relaxed again. She bowed to him and smiled. 

 

"Hello, Sehun."



 

HERE YOU GO, Harooro_2507 :D 

Sorry if it took such a long time -___-  I hope you like it ;D I make it a cliffhanger. HEHEHE... Sorry there was some gramatical error or it doesn't as you expect it to be *bow* Let me know what you think, ok?

Thank you so much for requesting :) :)