The Cold Hard Truth

The Kidnapping

"Well here it goes." Kosuke said looking around, making sure we were all paying attention to the truth he had install for us.

"The truth is that you twelve posses powers, and you have the power to save the world. You are known as the Guardians.'"

I stood there in shock.

"Hold on, save the world from what?" Su Ho asked, folding his arms.

"Something, that even we don't know." Kosuke answered simply.

"Then why are we saving the world if we don't even know what it is?" Baek Hyun asked.

"We recieved a prophecy from a former Guardian." Kosuke answered, "do not ask who, they are long dead."

"Anyways, why did you bring us here." Kris said coldly.

"We have brought you here to train you so you can be prepared for what the prophecy had said." Kosuke answered.

"Is there any reason why you had to erase our memories." Kris snapped.

"Yes, we had to break the ties between you and the outside world, you had to forget." Kosuke explained.

"What are our powers?" Chen asked.

"Right, so I'll read it off to you but only once okay?" Kosuke asked rhetorically, like anyone could answer that.

"Su ho, Guardian of the Water

Sehun, Guardian of Wind

Xiumin, Guardian of Frost

Kai, Guardian of Teleportation

Luhan, Guardian of Telekinesis

Kris, Guardian of Flight

Tao, Guardian of Time Control

Baek Hyun, Guardian of Light

Chan Yeol, Guardian of Fire

Chen, Guardian of Lightning

DO, Guardian of Earth

Lay, Guardian of Healing"

Telekinesis? What are you sure? I thought crazily. If I wanted to know what was going on I could've read thier minds, but how?

"Um, how come I have no freaking clue how to use my powers." Chan Yeol asked, with a wide grin, looks like he liked being the Guardian of Fire.

"That's because you had no idea you had these powers till now, there may have been hints with your past memories, but those are gone now." Kosuke answered with a sigh.

"Anyways," Mikoto said a bit cheerfully, "Let us show you your rooms in your own dorm!" She opened a door which led into a long tunnel.

Kosuke, Mikoto, and Bao led us all down the tunnel and at the end of the tunnel was a door, inside was a cozy living room which on each side led into halls with rooms. There was a large kitchen already stocked with food and a TV for us to watch. It litterally a prison paradise.

"The room assignments are on the door." Bao said flipping a page in his clipboard."Each room is a room of two people. Six rooms total."

I waited patiently to be excused to see my room and my roomate, hopefully I'm not stuck with anyone too weird, I thought looking at Chan Yeol.