The Awakening

The Kidnapping

 

"Ugh, where the heck am I?"

Everything was hurting, especially my head. I had this urge to reach up and rub it, but unfortunately, my hands and feet were bound to a table. I lifted my head and looked about the room. There were other tables with people strapped to them. Eleven to be exact. I wondered why we were all here, but heck the real question is who am I?

The door suddenly opened and three people walked in, they were dressed in lab coats and had clip boards in their hands.

"They all seem to be awake, Kosuke." A man with friendly features stated to a taller man who was assumed to be "Kosuke".

"I can tell Bao." Kosuke retorted to the friendly man "Bao".

"Stop arguing jeez, I can't take this anymore. I didn't come all the way from the Japanese Intel for this!" A very irritated looking woman complained.

"If you haven't noticed Mikoto, I am also from the Japanese Intel but of a higher position. I would not be complaining." Kosuke snapped back.

Someone didn't take their happy pill. I thought.

"Is the Korean Intel coming soon?" Mikoto asked adjusting her large glasses.

"No, we recieved news that their person "Hyuna" is not going to be here for another two weeks." Bao replied simply, he noticed that I was very much awake and listening in to their conversation. "I believe some of them are awake."

"Oh." Kosuke said whipping around, it seemed that the other people were awake.

"Good morning!" Mikoto exclaimed happily, she flashed a very kind grin to all of us. It seemed that Mikoto had a whole introduction ready for us to listen to. "Now, before I start I am going to release the cuffs that are restraining you, please do not try to rebel."

"Plus we have ways of supressing your powers." Kosuke added, grasping his watch.

Is it a special watch? I wondered, but before I could imagine all the things Kosuke could probably do with his one very regular looking watch, Mikoto released our cuffs. She had walked over to some sort of powerbase on the wall and simply flicked a switch.

I shifted up and rubbed my wrists, they were hurting a bit, but it couldn't even compare to the pain that was in my head.

"OKAY!" Mikoto exclaimed clapping her hands together, "first, introductions! Well my name is Mikoto and I am from Tokyo, Japan." 

I stood their with a blank expression, I didn't really know how I was supposed to introduce myself when I didn't even know my name, it seemed to be the same situation with the eleven others.

"Right, so you probably have no clue who you are or why you are here, well that's good!" Mikoto said happily. "I will give introductions for you!" Mikoto glanced at Bao and Kosuke as if she was waiting for permission, but Kosuke gave her a curt nod and she continued, "I will start on the first six on my right then make my way to the left." Mikoto walked over to a very short boy, I mean short.

"Your name is DO Kyung Soo, your birthday is January 12,1993 and your hobbies are singing and beatboxing. Also your blood type is A" Mikoto said happily to the boy. DO, had very regular features, brown hair, brown eyes. But just as Mikoto told him facts about himself, one irregular feature stood out, the whites of his eyes. They were so white, it was as if his pupils were disappearing. "Also, you are from South Korea." Mikoto added quickly, as if she had forgotten to tell DO his own nationality (which she did). Then she moved on to the next boy in the row.

"Your name is Kim Min Seok, but your prefered nickname is Xiumin. You were born on March 26, 1990, you are from South Korea as well you like to sing, dance, do taekwondo, kendo, and football (AKA SOCCER). Blood type is B. And you are the eldest of the bunch here" Xiumin was just a little taller than DO and looked very curious as if he wanted to know more about himself. His features were pretty average, but he did not look like the oldest one here, in fact I could have mistaken him as one of the youngest, I noticed he had single eyelids and his cheeks were very chubby like a chipmunk. Mikoto moved on.

"Your name is Huang Zi Tao, but you go as simply Tao. Born on May 2, 1993, you are from China and you enjoy singing, playing basketball, excercising, martial arts, and sword dance. Your blood type is AB." Tao stood out more than the first two, for starters he was very very tall with very dark black hair. Tao also had very prominent dark circles underneath his eyes. I could feel a dark presense emitting from him somehow. Mikoto kept going, she didn't even give us time to say, "OH HI NICE TO MEET YOU I WOULD SAY HI BUT I DON'T KNOW MY OWN FREAKING NAME."

She approached another tall boy, he had light brown hair that was parted very nicely. "Your name is Oh Sehun and you were born on April 12, 1994 in South Korea. You enjoy dancing and acting, your blood type is O. You are the maknae as the Koreans say it, or youngest of the boys here." Mikoto said simply. Sehun himself looked very irritated, possibly because he was here but it could just be how his eyebrows were.

"Your name is Byun Baek Hyun and you were born on May 6, 1992 in South Korea and you enjoy hapkido and piano. Blood type is O." Baek Hyun was also another one of the shorter ones here. He had a very pouty face and curly brown hair. I could clearly tell that Mikoto was getting bored of us, she was beginning to lose that excited spark that she had and she wasn't even halfway through the introductions!

"Your name is Park Chan Yeol." Mikoto said, she had a very robot like voice now. "You were born on November 27, 1992 in South Korea and your blood type is A and you enjoy playing instruments, rapping, and acting." Chan Yeol smiled a bit, which totally freaked me out. He looked like a prankster who would come and destory your house, that is if I knew where my house was in the first place.

"What kind of instruments?" He asked, his voice was suprisingly deep. Mikoto seemed a bit startled, as if she wasn't expecting us to ask her questions.

"Um, guitar, drum, bass, and the African drum."

"Cool." Chan Yeol answered happily, he was like a Happy Giant considering his height difference with Baek Hyun.

"Mikoto, I'm going to take over from here." Bao said stepping in. Mikoto nodded and rushed over to Kosuke, who remained motionless.

"Okay next row! We have Kim Joon Myun or Su Ho! You were born on May 22, 1991 in South Korea, hey cool man my birthday is on May 21! Anyways enough about me, your blood type is AB and you like to play golf. Nice, we can play golf sometime." Bao said kindly, he was a lot more enthusiastic than Mikoto. Su Ho was another one of the shorties in this room, actually there were only a select bunch that were tall. Su Ho had short black hair that was cut very finely.

"Okay, next is Kim Jong Dae or as you prefer, Chen! You were born on September 21, 1992 in South Korea and you like to play the piano and sing, your blood type is B!" Chen's smiled a bit, he mouth was curved so it gave off a very nice smile, he was about the same height as Su Ho. He had straight dark brown hair that stood up like a peacock.

"Next we have our Zhang Yi Xing or Lay like the chips!" Bao exclaimed.

"Bao stay on subject." Kosuke commanded from his little place in the corner.

"Anyways, you were born on October 7, 1991 in China and you like playing the computer, guitar, piano, and dancing very cool! Your blood type is also A!" Lay was also tall maybe a little bit taller than me. He had brown, almost blonde hair.

"Here we have Wu Yi Fan or Kris! Your birthday is on November 6, 1990 and you are from Canada but your Chinese. Your blood type is O and you like to draw and play basketball." Kris was very tall and had a very cold expression, to top it off he looked like some manga character with orangeish hair.

"And, we have Kim Jong In or Kai! You were born on January 14, 1994 and you are from South Korea your blood type is A and you like to dance." Kai was also very tall and he had ruffled dark brown hair and full lips.

Bao moved on to me, I rolled on the balls of my feet anxiously. WHO WAS I.

"Your name is Luhan and you were born on April 20, 1990 and you are from China and your blood type is O. You like water sports, nature sports, music, baseball, football, singing, watching anime, traveling, and doing the rubixs cube." Bao said simply to me. I liked the most things out of all the people here. That was a lot of hobbies I seemed to have. Before I could think about anything else, Kosuke stepped to the center of the tables.

"Now we're going to tell you the blunt truth." Kosuke announced gruffly.