The Roommate

The Kidnapping

One Bao gave us permission to run off and find out our roommate, I litterally scurried to every door.

Su Ho & Lay

Tao & Kris

Xiumin & Chen

DO & Kai

Baek Hyun & Chan Yeol

I hit the last room at the very end of the hall and saw the sign, Sehun & Luhan. Sehun stood next to me and read the sign,

"Looks like we're roommates." He said, he had a lisp.

I nodded, "I promise I'm not a slob."

"Haha, same here!" Sehun answered opening our room's door.

The room was pretty average, a bunk bed and a large desk to draw(?) I didn't really know since I was sure we didn't have studies. There was a bookshelf full of books, on the desk there were pencils, paper, erasers, pens, all the office supplies possible neatly organized in little drawers on the desk. There was two drawers already filled with clothes and in the closet hung warm jackets and hoodies.

"So, do you want to take the top bunk or should I?" Sehun asked,  as he spun a pencil with his fingers.

"Hm, I want to take the top if you don't mind." I answered, the top would prevent others from touching my bed.

"Fine with me." Sehun answered, setting his pencil down.

"Announcement. Dinner will be served shortly." An announcement blared from a speaker on the wall.

"Should we go to the kitchen?" I asked Sehun.

"Sure."

We walked out of our room and bumped into Kai and DO.

"Ready for dinner?"DO asked happily.

"You bet, who knows when I last ate?" Kai answered.

The two were already acting like best friends while Sehun and I weren't as social, only exchanging little banter.

"I wish I could cook dinner for us." DO said longingly.

"You like to cook?" I asked.

"Yep, I guess the erasing memory thing didn't take away the hobby I love the most, I remember some recipes." DO answered.

We made our way to a long  metal table which seated exactly twelve people, a note lay on the table.

Your dinner will be here soon, don't put your hands on the table, and wait till everyone has arrived. - Mikoto

I took a seat next to Sehun as we waited for the others. As soon as they all emerged and took a seat, the metal table top disappeared and reappeared stocked with food, a big bowl of soup, rice, wushu, peeking duck, and twelve cans of coke.

"What just happened." Tao asked.

"Heck you think I know?" Kris answered