The Date

Why don't you trust me

Sulli's pov 

School just finished, I went out of class and saw Kai and Taemin they were fighting over something but of course they have been like this since they were small and they are also twins of course they would fight. "Hi you two why are you guys fighting?" I asked "We're fighting about who should wait for you after school" Taemin said "Hahahaha are you guys serious" I said "Of course, I am your boyfriend" Taemin said "And I am your BEST friend" Kai said "Okay like this every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Kai can pick me up and every Thursday and Friday Taemin can pick me up" I said "But that's not fair Kai gets to pick you up for three days" Taemin said and Kai stuck his touge out "Fine every Wednesday my brothers will pick me up" I said "Fair enough" Temin said "Yea fair enough" Kai said "Good now what do you want?" I asked "We're going to send you home today remember your brothers are at the apartment" Kai said "But I am going to Teen Top's house today though" I said "Your brother but I thought they lived with Suzy and Jiyeon?" Kai asked "They moved out with my other brothers" I said "We should pay a visit I am their brother-in-law anyway" Taemin said "Yah I might not even get married with you" I said "What do you mean are you sure" Taemin said and stared at me in the eye I blushed so hard. "Um excuse me she might get married to me" Kai said "As if" Taemin said "Here we go" I said under my breath "Okay guys stop it, Kai tomorrow I will hang out with you today Taemin will follow me is that okay" I said "Sure thing, anything for my baby" Kai said "Who ask you to call my girl baby huh" Taemin said "Please stop it me and Taemin will go first, oh and Sehun is waiting for you at the basketball court with Minho, Lay, Kris and Tao oppa they said go and play basketball with them bye bye oppa" I said and walked with Taemin, I looked back and waved at Kai and Kai waved back when suddenly Sehun came running to Kai dragging him so there goes Sekai moment I find it funny but girls always call them Sekai and then there's like Hunhan and more. I was walking with Taemin when suddenly I felt something on my hand I looked down and saw my hands interlocked with Taemin's hand, "So where are we going first?" Taemin asked "Um let's go to my apartment first so I can change my clothes" I said "Okay then" Taemin said. Me and Taemin were talking and finally we arrived, "Is there anyone at your home right now?" Taemin asked "Nope everyone went to Hangang Park" I answered "Can I come in?" Taemin asked "Sure come in" I said and Taemin came in. Taemin sat on the sofa and I got two glasses of water and sat next to him, "Who's house is this anyway?" Taemin asked "This house belongs to my Aunty and her husband but my Aunty died and her husband gave us this house you know the Aunty that looked after me" I answered "Really no wonder its so big so I was wondering where can I change my clothes?" Taemin asked "In Sehun oppa's room" I said "Please show me the way baby" Taemin said and I blushed so hard.

House: 

Livingroom:

Kitchen:

 Kris's room:


 Chanyeol's room:

 Sehun's room:

Sulli's room:

"Okay come on oppa I will show you the way" I said, we went upstairs and I showed him the way. We reached infront of the door and of course its locked, I tooked the keys out and opened Sehun's bedroom door. "WOW his room is bigger then mine" Taemin said "Really I thought you were rich" I said "Nah my father just helps some company's with my mother, what does your uncle work as again?" Taemin asked "He works as a CEO of a company" I said "Really so all your brothers used to live here" Taemin said "Ne, they might move in next week" I said "Wah your family bussines is so cool" Taemin said "Thank you, I will go change first okay Taemin oppa" I said "Okay I will wait for you" Taemin said. I went to my room and wore this:

 and tied my hair like this:

I went downstairs and saw Taemin oppa, "Ready?" Taemin asked "Oh yea ready" I said, we went out and rode a taxi to the my brothers house. We were talking and laughing in the taxi, "You look pretty when you're smilling" Taemin said "Um oppa hajima, I get shy quickly. We're here" I said, I was about to open the door but Taemin stoped me "Wae?" I asked "The boy is suppose to open the door" Taemin said, Taemin quickly got out and ran around the taxi and opened my door "Thank you" I said and flashed my eye smile "Your welcome baby" Taemin said. Taemin knocked on the door and Peniel oppa opened the door and hugged me, "SULLI I MISSED YOU I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU AT SCHOOL" Peniel said and all my brothers came, I could hear Taemin chuckling. "Sulli is this you're boyfriend?" Youngjae asked "Um yes" I said "Whoa our baby is grown up, is it that guy that you said that you liked what's his name, um , Lee Tae-" Youngjae was about to finish but I closed his mouth "Okay let's stop and go inside" I said, we went inside and sat on the sofa. "Okay now since you are our baby sister's boyfriend, introduce your self properly" Ilhoon said "Um okay" Taemin said and standed up "Anneoyeonghaesayo my name is Lee Taemin, I am 1 year older then your baby sister, I am Kai's twin brother" Taemin said "Okay now I want you to have a date with Sulli after this" Chunji said "Oppa I came to your house to hang out with you, if I know you were going to ask me to have a date with Taemin oppa I would have brought Kai oppa instead" I said "So you don't want to have a date with me your BOYFRIEND" Taemin said "Ani, I am just shy" I said "Good let's go" Taemin said and took my hands and dragged me to the door "But Chunji oppa I want to ha-" I said "No buts and go, tell me how he treats you okay" Chunji said "Okay, bye-bye oppa" I said and kissed his cheeked. We were heading to a restaurant where me and Taemin first met each other as schoolmates we were walking while talking , "Sulli can I call you Ssul baby or just Baby?" Taemin asked "Sure, I will call you Taeminnie" I said "Um Sulli I was wondering can we hold hands?" Taemin asked "Um okay" I answered, Taemin took his hand out and took my hand also putting it inside his pocket to make it warm well I was seriously shy. We finally reached to restaurant, we sat at the table and Taemin helped me take the chair out I blushed even more. Me and Taemin sat across each other so that means we can look at each other in the face, the waiter came he was kind of handsome but of course Taeminne was more handsome. "You look cute while blushing" Taemin "Um don't oppa, so what do you want to eat?" I asked "Um I will have one Ice Lemon Tea" Taemin said to the waiter "I will have Jasmine Tea andSpaghetti" I said "Me too I will have spaghetti" Taemin said, the waiter kept winking at me but I ignore his gaze and and look down to the table.

Taemin's pov

The waiter kept winking at Sulli but at least Sulli ignore his gaze,"Is that all?" the waiter asked "Yes it is and stop winking at my girl, she's taken" I said "Okay sorry" the waiter said and walked away. Sulli was talking about some funny stuff and I listened quietly, Sulli was smiling for the first time and it was only me who saw it so I just kept staring at her face, "Oppa why are you staring at me?" Sulli asked "Cause you look like a goddess when you smile and it's only me seeing it so I feel like a lucky guy" I said "Oppa you're embarrassing me" Sulli said and then finally our food came.We were talking while eating, "Sulli do you remember how we met each other?" I asked "Yes I was studying and then I bumped into you, ever since then I have been looking for you even though you're my best friends brother but he didn't tell me" I said "Yea me too I was looking for you ever since that day" I said and we continue eating. We finished eating and headed to Han River, I took Sulli's hand and put in too my pocket to make sure her hand won't get cold. We sat down on the grass and looked at the stars, "You know I feel like a lucky guy" I said "Waeyo?" Sulli asked "Um cause I got a girl that looks like an angel, a girl that sweet and a girl that is cute" I said "But Taemin I am the cold girl that gets bullied by girls and always hangs out with boys" I said "Ani you're not like that at all eventhough you always hang out with Exo but at least you're with me" Taemin said "Taemin I wonder what happens if Kevin Woo will hurt me, I always have nightmares about him but my brothers, Exo, Minho oppa always says don't be afraid but I am afraid Taemin o-o-oppa" Sulli said "Gwenchana I will always be by your side and will always protect you" I said "Thank you oppa" Sulli said "Sure thing, you know I got fireworks ready as a suprise" I said "Chincha I love fireworks" Sulli said, I felt some wight on my shoulder and saw Sulli leaning on my shoulder. The firework started, I LOVE YOU the fireworks said and then there was a love heart, "Wah it's so beautiful" Sulli said "I know right this is Lee Taemin" I said "Yea Lee Taemin the one I had a crush on since Junior High" Sulli said "You really had a crush on me since Junior High?" I asked "Oh, ne. Kai oppa talked about you a lot" Sulli said "Really" I said "Ne, Minho oppa said if we started dating he would call us TaeLli" Sulli said "That sounds cute, oh yea wait I got something for you" I said, I took something out and it was couple necklaces both of them said TaeLli cause Minho hyung told me so I thought it would be good as couple necklaces so I went to a shop where you can customize your own necklaces. I put the necklace around Sulli's neck, "Wah it's seriously beautiful oppa" Sulli said "You like it?" I asked and Sulli nodded her head cutely this is why I like her she be's cute but just dosen't realise it, "It's getting dark I should send you home" I said "Okay kaja" Sulli said, both us stood up and walked to Sulli's house. We talked alot of things and my suprised we both have things in common like we both think Han River looks like Acorn Jelly. We arrived at Sulli's house, "Bye oppa thank you for a good time" Sulli said "My pleasure" I said "Well see you at school tomomorow" Sulli said "Bye Jinri" I said, Sulli kissed my cheeks and I was so suprised. "Bye oppa" Sulli said and flashed her eye smile to me "Okay bye, you gave me a kiss, so cute" I said and Sulli blushed, Sulli opened the door and turned around and waved at me and I waved back, Sulli went inside and I headed home with that I had a good time with my all time crush.