Why won't the Angel just trust me

Why don't you trust me

Sulli's pov

I woke up and saw Sehun next to me, "Yah, what are you doing?" I asked "I wanted to wake up my princess but she woke up by herself" Sehun answered "Oppa can you get out I want to get ready" I said "Okay bye baby sis" Sehun said, I got ready and went downstairs and saw her brothers, Sulli's parents died in a car accident when she was 8 so her Auntie looked after her and her brothers until she died because of cancer now it's only us in the family tree. "Kaja let's go to school will be having breakfast at school" Kris said, we headed and Chanyeol just put his arm around my shoulders, we reached school and I saw Kai. "Oppa morning" Sulli said "Sulli morning shall we go" Kai said and put his arm around me, we were walking when suddenly I notice I got death glares again "Oppa there are scary" I said trying to hide behind Kai's back "Gwenchana you got oppa" Kai said and holded my hand tightly. We reached the table me, Kai and Sehun are always in the same class and we would have our own table, we want to join Exo too but 10 of them sitting there, no way. "Hi Sulli" I heard a guy said and it was my only crush Taemin, I ignored him "Yo, my brother how are you" Sehun said "Fine, Kai can I talk to you at lunch time" Taemin said "Sure" Kai answered while giving a glare to Taemin "Bye got to go, bye Sulli I hope we can talk sometime" Taemin said and I ignored him again "Sorry hyung about my sister it's not easy for her to open her heart to anyone" Sehun said, once Taemin was gone they ate happily while laughing but the thing they don't know is Taemin was watching them secretly. 

Taemin's pov

"Bwoya she laughs and talk to Kai but not me, hello I am the kingka" Taemin said and the other members laughed "Do you like her that much that you're even having a fight with Kai you're own brother but her body is nice lend her too me once" Jonghyun said "Hyunggggg she's my soon to be girlfriend instead of playing with her I want to love her and do you guys know anything about Sulli?" I asked "I do" Minho said "Of course you would you're their cousin" I said "When Sulli was younger she used to be bubbly, cute and funny when suddenly a jerk broke Sulli's heart that is why Sulli is cold to boys because she doesn't trust them and you know Kris hyung even punched the jerk that hurt Sulli's heart she even lost her because she was by the jerks friends, I wanted to kill that jerk for hurting my only girl cousin" Minho said "That really happened she must be scared" I said "Poor her" Onew said "One more question, how is Sulli so close with Exo?" I asked "Exo is Sulli childhood friends and you know Xiumin and Luhan are my cousins and Sulli's cousin" Minho said "What the cute little boy Xiumin and flower boy Luhan but I thought they were Chinese" Jonghyun said "That's because their father is Chinese while their mother is Korean" Minho said  "But how could Kai be friends with Sulli since he was young" Taemin said when suddenly he remembered "Now I remember" I said "How?" Onew asked "It was in Junior High, Jongin said that he made 12 friends and 3 of them are brothers and they have one hot sister" I said "Do you know Sulli has more than 3 brothers" Jonghyun said "Chincha who are they?" I asked "There's a guy our senior named Heechul and Yesung" Jonghyun said "Is that true?" I asked to Minho "Yea there's more, there's Daehyun and Youngjae from BAP, Myungsoo and Hoya from Infinite, Peniel, Ilhoon and Sungjae from BtoB, Chunji, Ricky, Changjo and L.joe from Teen Top and Thunder from Mblaq, there done those are all Sulli's brothers" Minho said "Wow she has so many and are they overprotective?" I asked "Well of course they will punch anyone even girls that touch her since she is the only girl in the family" Minho said "Okay I am out sorry for messing with your girlfriend Taemin" Jonghyun said and we just laughed. I went to class and saw Sulli quietly looking outside, I quickly sat next to her and she was startled. Lots of boys kept glaring at me, I turned around and saw more boys glaring at me when I noticed that Sulli is the only girl in this class. It was soon lunch time, I went to the rooftop and saw Kai and Sulli, "Why did you bring her here anyway?" I asked "Aren't we suppose to be fighting for Sulli's heart" Kai said and it made Sulli shocked, Sulli was about to go when Kai pushed her down and it must hurt, I haven't seen this kind of Kai and I can see Sulli was about to cry. "Sulli we will wait for your answer who do you like?" Kai asked "I like my family, I want my brothers, I want Mir oppa and Kai I thought you nice but your just the same like the boys in the class the rough type boyfriend" Sulli said.

Authors pov

Sulli went out and saw Youngjae, "O-o-oppa" Sulli said and cried hugging Youngjae "Who did this to you?" Youngjae asked "Kai oppa gwenchana it was nothing" Sulli said, Youngjae holded onto Sulli's hand and dragged her to the rooftop. "Yah, Kim Jongin you made my sister cry and you know what comes next" Youngjae said, about to punch Kai but instead Kai tried to punch Youngjae but instead he punched me because I was saying stop but he didn't listen.

 

Authors note: Sorry guys if I haven't updated my story's my computers keyboard is broken so I have to wait till its fixed. Sorry if there weren't any Taelli moments but the next chapter will. I promise.