The Confession

Why don't you trust me

Sulli's pov

I kept going closer to Taemin and finally they were infront of us, U-kiss. "Well who do we got here" Soohyun said "Stay away from us" Taemin said "Long time no see Jinri, you found another boy while I was gone perfect, I thought you loved me" Kevin said "I did love you Kevin but until your stupid friends me" I said "What you called us STUPID your the one who didn't want to stay away from those stupid jerks like Shinee, Exo and also those two guys you talked about Taemin and Kai" Kevin said "Wae they aren't jerks you guys are the stupid jerks, I should had listen to Minho, I should had listen to him when he said that I should confess to my crush I should have listened instead of being your stupid girlfriend and I also found out that you were dating with your ex-girlfriend Minah congratulations" I said "Me and Minah already broke please come back to me, who is the stupid jerk you like?" Kevin asked "Stop calling Taemin a jerk" I said "S-s-jinri" Taemin said "WHAT YOU LIKE TAEMIN" Kevin yelled, Kevin was about to slap me but Taemin stopped him. "O-o-o-ppa" I said "You're calling me oppa now cute" Taemin said and I quickly used my hand to cover my mouth and Taemin just chuckled, "Great you're calling this jerk oppa like how you use to call" Kevin said "STOP CALLING HIM A JERK WHEN HIS NOT OKAY AND THIS IS HOW I CALL EVERYONE OPPA OKAY IT'S NOT JUST YOU HOW I USE TO CALL YOU OPPA SOFTLY I CALL EVERYONE LIKE THIS, OKAY" I yelled. I ran quickly downstarirs to the tree at the field, I layed down quickly I felt someone lie down next to me but I didn't bother to check. "So you like me, huh?" Taemin asked "Well I don't know Kai oppa confessed to me this morning but I rejected it" I said "Why?" Taemin asked "I don't know I felt like something will happen if I date him and I don't like him" I said "So who do you like tell me the truth" Taemin said "The person laying down next to me" I said "So you really like me, well I like you too" Taemin said, I was very shocked.

Taemin's pov

I took Sulli's hand that is on her belly and holded it tightly in the sky. "Sulli ani Jinri will you be my girlfriend?" I asked "Oppa I would love too but you have to get blessing from my brothers and Minho or not you're going to get a punch" Sulli said "You really do have great brothers and I love how your calling me oppa, it's cute" I said "Um O-o-o-Taemin can I trust you though?" Sulli asked "Jinri you can trust me okay, I will never let Shinee borrow you body and can you keep calling me oppa please" I said "Um okay o-o-oppa" Sulli said "Kaja it's recces anyway so lets go" I said and helped Sulli up. We were walking even though I wanted to hold hands with her but it's better to take it slowly. We were walking to the cafeteria and I saw Sulli's brother's, Shinee and Exo. Sulli saw Kris and she quickly hugged him as if she didn't see him in years and I just chuckled at the the other two that is feeling lonely.

Sulli's pov

I quickly hugged Kris, "I thought I was your favourite brother Sulli" Sehun said "I love all Exo oppas and Shinee oppas" I said, Taemin hit me with his shoulders. "Bwoyah I think something's going on these two love birds" Kai said and I was kind of shocked, Me and Kai smiled at each other and I felt so grateful to have a best friend like him. "Well Me and Jinri confessed to each other" Taemin said "Yah, you haven't gotten permission from us" Sehun said "Well can me and Jinri date?" Taemin asked "Of course you can, wow our baby is all grown up" Kris said "Oppa I am not a baby okay" I said "Then why do you always want to sleep in our room at night time huh" Kris said "You sleep with your brothers" Taemin said "Um, well yes" I said "All the time" Chanyeol added and I hit Chanyeol's head "Sulli don't forget about Suzy and Jiyeon so becareful, okay" Xiumin said "You can talk Xiumin oppa, you were very quiet in the past" I said "Yah, that dosen't mean I don't have a voice" Xiumin said "Sorry oppa" I said.

Authors Note: So hey guys it's been so long since I updated this is not the last chapter okay after this I thought of talking about ups and downs when they are dating so do not think this is the end okay.