This is the present

Seven Days

The Yesung before me wore an outfit fit for royalty in England. Out of both previous ghosts, he looked more the part.

“So, what will I be seeing now?” I ask as Yesung keeps the doors shut.

“Before I return you to the now, I must know if you have learned from what you’ve seen, if you fear what will be done?” Yesung asked watching me. I nod my head as the doors open revealing a crying Rin in Sungmin’s arms. I walked forward my hand ghosting over as I caress her cheek.

“This is what I’ve done.” I whisper, my heart pulling at seeing her upset.

“This is what is happening now as you lay sleeping in your bed, you have been asleep for seven days, stricken by fever.” Yesung explained as Sungmin comforted Rin. I wanted to ask more, but the door opened revealing an angry Kyuhyun. I followed our makanaes angry steps to Rin’s side where he helped Sungmin calm her more.

“Rin, please go to sleep. Are you not tired?” Sungmin asked making Kyuhyun nod eagerly at his side.

“Why be so proper, he just needs to be alone for a while, I was just being obnoxious.” Rin replied.

“You were fine, he’s the one being dumb.” Kyuhyun stated making me hang my head. This was my fault, I had made her suffer.

“Yesung, how do I fix this?” I ask with worry hoping that I had not lost Rin for good. Yesung looked at me as I looked at her. Memorized how her eyes swelled with tears and hair matted to her face as Sungmin rocked her back and forth.

“That is up to you, after I leave, you will wake up. The day will be a week to Christmas.” he explained. I look up at him surprised as the scene became my bedroom my body lying on the bed face wet with sweat.

“You could always stay asleep.” Yesung whispered as I gaze at my body. If I stayed asleep, I would lose Rin and my future would come true but I would not care, right? I closed my eyes as I felt Yesung grab my shoulders.

“Whatever you choose, good luck.” he says before I’m pushed into my body.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

My eyes reopened as I gasped for breath my hands moving to grasp at my throat which felt like fire. I was in complete pain, the fires of hell seemed to be engulfing me as I tried tossing the covers from me only to freeze the moment they exposed my skin. I wanted to scream, but I could only manage a weak cough. My bedroom was just a blur as my fists became white as they grasped at the sheets. I heard the door open making me freeze and wait before the cool yet wonderful sensation of being wiped with a washcloth took over me.

“You're awake, I’m glad.” Rin’s voice whispered as she took care of me.

“R-Rin,” I pant out managing only her name before I cough myself into a fit. Rin helped me drink some water cooling my throat.

“Don’t talk, you're fans will be disappointed if you can’t sing and so will you if you lose your voice.” she said making me shake my head and move to push her hand away.

“I don’t care,” I begin shaking my head. “Shh, you are still sick.” Rin snapped running her fingers through my hair. My eyes close before I force them back open only to find it dark outside and Rin sleeping beside me hand holding mine tightly. I close my eyes again this time it was morning outside. For weeks I fought consciousness, I fought fire with water. But, my fever was breaking and though I did not deserve it, Rin stayed by my side when the others couldn’t.

“You should be allowed up in a few days.” Rin exclaimed as she entered the room holding a bowl of ramen.

“I can be up now, my throats fine Rin.” I smile as she forces me to sit up in the bed.

“You may think you can, but you can’t, so just shut up and lean on me for once.” Rin ordered forcing the food into my mouth. I playfully glare at her before swallowing the food. Before she can feed me again, I move to kiss her lips. Her body freezes as our kiss deepens. When we pulled away, her fingers touched her lips.

“If I get sick, you are dead.” she hissed making me smile at her.

“I saw you in a wedding dress.” I admit making her look at me.

“How did I look?” she asks worried.

“Like beauty, no words can fully describe you. I cried at the sight and wanted to stare at you forever and never tire of it.” I explain making her blush at my cheesy words.

“Who was I marrying?” she asks waiting for my answer. My own smile flitted across my lips as I replied my answer.

“Me.” and with that I once again leaned in for another kiss, this time Rin quickly responding.