Ex-girlfriend

Big Bang Horror Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                                                                                                                            Ex-girlfriend

 

 

Jiyong sighed in frustration as he threw his phone down on the bed, falling back onto his chair. Why was this happening to him? Everytime he went out on a date with someone, she would come back and ruin it for him. He just wanted to date freely, to move on with his life.

It was hard and tough on him when his girlfriend died, and for one and a half year he had a hard time moving on, until Youngbae set him up on a blind date. The girl he met seemed really nice, so he continued to go out with her, but then...

Suddenly she started behaving weirdly around him, checking her back the whole time, as if she was checking if someone was following her. The more he saw her, the more terrified she seemed, so in the end, she broke up with him.

At that time he didn't think much about it, and he started seeing this other girl who just a few months later started showing the same symptoms as the first girl, and that's when he knew something was wrong. With him. 

In the beginning, when the girl told him she was being haunted by his ex-girlfriend, he really didn't believe it. How could he? That's just... about the lamest excuse ever. 

So he broke up with her, and found a new one. This time, it only took about a week before she was already on the verge of going mental. So he decided to try... to talk to her. 

And like she'd never went away, she showed up right in front of him, smiling that beautiful, breathtaking smile that he used to love so much. Her brown curly hair dingling loose around her shoulders, her skin paler than usual. But she wasn't the same anymore.

Her body was filled with scars, scratches, bruises, and her clothes were soaked in blood.

Since then, she had always harmed girls who flirted, or just talked to him. She wouldn't let any girls come near him, she was ruining his life.

And now... his tenth girlfriend this year just broke up with him, saying she was going back to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter