Chess Rook

Big Bang Horror Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                                                                                                                              Chess Rook

 

 

When Seungri was five years old, his uncle died from age. At the time, Seungri took it pretty hard, and he locked himself up, curled up into a corner, crying. They were really close, and spent almost everyday together, chatting and bonding. But there was something else they both had in common, they both loved chess.

And whenever they got the chance to play, they would. Seungri became interested in chess because of his uncle, and couldn't wait until he met his uncle again, so he could play.

After the death of his uncle, Seungri made a promise to himself, and his uncle, that he would never, ever play chess again. It would only remind him of how fun he had it with his uncle, and that would make him miss him even more. He can't even look at a chess board without reminiscing his uncle.

 

And Seungri kept his word, he never played again. Hell, he didn't even touch a chess board. He loved his uncle a lot, and he felt that if he played, his uncle would be angry and disappointed with him. If there was one person he didn't want to disappoint, it was his uncle. 

 

Himself and his friend, bandmate, and dorm mate, Youngbae were both spread out on the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter