The Singing Doll

Big Bang Horror Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                                                                                                                     The Singing Doll

 

 

"Play, play, play with me..."

Youngbae sighed into his pillow, slowly going into a sitting position on his bed. For the past week, he hadn't slept much at all. Because of the activities with Big Bang, and his solo activities, he didn't have much time to sleep, so the time he did have to sleep was really valuable to him.

But one week ago, Daesung's five year old cousin had visited, and she had accidentally left her doll, and every single night, the doll sings. In the beginning, Youngbae tried to search for the off button, but he couldn't find it anywhere. When he asked Daesung about it, he said that he didn't know either. He also said that he hadn't heard the doll at all, but he would call his cousin's mother and ask.

But he had forgotten about it. Youngbae understood, Daesung was busy as well, so to remember a silly phone call wasn't the main priority for him, but that doll was seriously starting to piss him off. Angrily, he stood up and glared at Seunghyun who was sleeping peacefully. "How can he sleep through that?"

He mumbled as he walked over to the door, slowly opening it. It let out a small creak. He glanced back at Seunghyun who was still snoring loudly. He rolled his eyes as he slipped through the door, leaving it open so he didn't have to open it one more time. He walked over to the kitchen, hit the light switch on the wall, picked the doll up from the counter and twisted and it, searching once again for the off button.

He almost screamed outloud when the doll started singing again. "Dammit!" He hissed quietly, glaring into the doll's eyes. "Be quiet, or i'll make sure you'll never be able to sing again!" He sighed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter