The Girl Next Door

Big Bang Horror Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                                                                                                                 The Girl Next Door

 

 

Daesung was on his way back to the dorm after taking Jiyong's dog, Gaho, for a walk when a girl suddenly came out from the corner and ran right into him. "OMG!" Daesung reacted immediately and reached a hand out towards her. She smiled up at him, and stood up by herself, leaving his hand hanging in the air. He pulled his hand back, and apologized. 

"No, it was my fault" The girl said. She leaned closer to him and squinted her eyes. "Hey, you're... you're that guy who lives in the dorm next door, right? With the four other guys?"

"Eh... yes. I'm sorry, but... how do you know that?"

"Ah, sorry. My name is Mina. I'm the one who used to run every single day at five in the morning. I live in the apartment across the yard from you".

Daesung stared at her for another few seconds, before he finally placed her. "Ah, yes! Eh... used? You don't run anymore?"

The girl shrugged and wrapped her pink coat tighter around her body. Daesung glanced at his own clothes, then at the sun shining brightly at them. This girl was dressed in really warm clothes, she must be burning up in this heat. 

"Are you going somewhere?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter