Spirit In The Glass

Big Bang Horror Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                                                                                                                 Spirit In The Glass

 

 

December 9th, 2012, 17:05

 

Seunghyun took a deep breath, rubbing his hands together over and over as he watched his good friend, and his bandmate, Jiyong turning off all the lights before seating himself in the chair across from Seunghyun. He picked the matches up and lit the white candle next to the ouija board he had borrowed from a friend. 

He wasn't quite sure why he was doing this, maybe he was doing this to get over his fear, or it was just a fun game. But Seunghyun knew the real reason why he was doing this. He didn't want s and his fans to think he was a scaredy cat anymore.

On different variety shows when they would enter haunted houses, he was always the most scared one. Well, him and Daesung, although Daesung was quite fascinated about it. Seunghyun on the other hand, wasn't.

So by doing this, maybe his fear would go away. Or maybe it was just wishful thinking, because right now Seunghyun was feeling horrible. His breathing was becoming heavier and louder by every second, his heartbeat was raising, and he was having second thoughts. 

He closed his eyes and took another much deeper and longer breath. When he opened his eyes, Jiyong was staring at him. "You ready?"

Seunghyun shut his mouth completely, nodding. "R-ready".

Jiyong looked at him for a few more seconds, probably to assure that he was really ready. "Okay," He held up the wine glass and looked at Seunghyun. "I'll explain the rules one more time, just to be sure. Do not, and i repeat, do not remove your finger at any time. You'll release the spirit if you do so. On the board, it says yes, no, goodbye and the letters A-Z as well as numbers. Always end it with goodbye. If you think you know what the spirit is going to say, don't say it outloud. You got that?" Seunghyun nodded, silently watching as Jiyong turned the glass upside down onto the board. 

Jiyong put his finger on the tip of the glass and looked up at Seunghyun, waiting for him to put his finger on as well. Shakily, Seunghyun lifted his hand and slowly, he placed his finger on the other side of the tip of the glass. Jiyong cleared his throat, and said, "I call upon the angels from the light, call upon my spirit guides, guardian angels from the light to come help me. Please, remove negativity from this board and surround it with heavenly light!" Jiyong looked up at Seunghyun. "You wanted to do this. Ask a question".

Seunghyun blinked a few times and took a deep breath. "D-d-do you like k-kimchi?" He stuttered, holding his breath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter