Music Sheets

Big Bang Horror Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                                                                                                                           Music Sheets

                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

When Jiyong is stressed out, or can't sleep, he would sit down and write some new songs for himself and Big Bang, just like right now. He was stressed and worried about his upcoming solo album and to calm his nerves, he decided to sit down by his desk inside his room to write some lyrics. The only light in the room was a faint, dim light coming from the lamp on his desk.

He hummed lightly a melody to himself as he tugged at the end of his pencil, staring down at the blank music sheet. He stopped humming and pressed the pencil down on the paper and the words in his head just floated down onto the paper. He was halfway down when he stopped to examine what he had gotten down so far and smiled proudly at himself.

He put the pencil down next to the paper and stood up from his chair, stretching his arms out and letting out a sigh. He glanced a quick glance at the digital watch standing on the drawer next to his bed. 00.45

The four others were still at YG, also working on their solo activities, their acting, or just practicing their dance routines for Big Bang songs so they wouldn't forget them. Jiyong liked better working at home, it was more quiet that way and no one would disturb him. They would be back in a few hours, so Jiyong decided to work in peace while he still can.

But his throat was a little sore from singing the lines he had written down outloud, so he decided to get a glass of water first. After all, he couldn't afford to lose his voice, or injure it now. Not at this important time. 

He padded out of the bedroom barefoot, only in his blue pajama pants and a green t-shirt. Another advantage of working at home. You don't have to dress up. He went over to the shelves and reached up into the top shelf for a glass.

Once the glass was filled, he went back inside his room, placing the glass on the desk next to the sheets. He pulled the chair out and sat down, picking up his pencil with his right hand and the glass with his left. He finished the whole glass in just seconds.

He put the empty glass back down and looked down at the music sheets, frowning. It was blank. "What happened to my lyrics?" He mumbled as he dropped the pencil down on the empty sheets and glanced under the desk and on the floor to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter