Skipped

Glue

There was only a seat left. Right beside Kyungri's. Ken didn't seem to hesitate and quickly threw his backpack on the desk, hoping to gain some attention. Everyone looked at him except for a single distracted person who seemed to be too amazed by the outside's nothing. He sat down beside her and muttered an "Oi." as he did before. She just nodded her in response as she kept on looking nowhere. She then turned her head to face him as she frowned.

"How did you even get to sit beside me?!" Kyungri barely yelled.

Ken laughed.

"I'm your new deskmate and classmate. Oi!" he said in a firmly, but cute tone, raising his hand, waving it slightly.

"Perhaps are you the one who greeted me when I..um..bumped into the lockers?" she shyly asked.

Ken just nodded his head.

"Yes, what a memorable start." he flashed a confident smile.

 

 

"Leo!" Euaerin whispered to her deskmate.

Without an answer Leo just glanced at the girl, signaling her to speak.

"Tell me Jaehwan came." Leo just nodded.

Euaerin smiled at the thought, making Leo raise an eyebrow and shrug his shoulders.

 

 

The bell furiously rang as the teacher left in a hurry. Some people couldn't wait the following classes, but the rest facepalmed as they heared the other's excitement.

"You should be showing me the surroundings, right?" Ken asked.

"Oh, no, I forgot. I was just about to give you a guide." she ironic said.

"You know, I can give him a tour!" Hani who just stood up smiled at Ken.

"I can handle it myself. Now excuse us." Kyungri quickly sat up and grabbed the boy's hand, pulling him out of the class.

 

What a sudden action she got when that Hani came, Ken thought.

Kyungri sighed. "Stay away from that Hani. She's too clingy once she gets someone. Way to clingy."

Ken nodded and signaled Kyungri to begin. She tapped her chin as she thought from where should they start. The building was quite big and they had only a break for the tour. At least they thought so. Time flies fast when you're with friends. The empty hallways were fullfied with the echoes of Kyungri's sweet laugh as she covered , realising she shouldn't laugh that loud. Ken, on the other hand, couldn't help but chuckle at her reactions. They were pretty cute for that distant and uneasygoing girl how he thought she'd be.

Kyungri checked her wristwatch and noticed that more than 30 minutes passed, which means that even classes began.

"Oh crap, follow me!" she yelled as she grabbed his hand, running down the hallway to their class.

Ken frowned as he stopped, pulling her back. Kyungri unbalanced but a pair of arms stopped her. She looked up and saw Ken staring at her. She quickly covered her face with her palms.

"Oh come on, now all I see are your hands, not your face." Ken mumbled.

Kyungri mumbled something only she could understand. She peeked through her fingers at Ken who was smiling at her.

"Everything's alright, right?"

She just nodded.

 

 

Meanwhile, Euaerin and Leo who weren't paying that much attention to the lesson, paid attention to the laughter heard on the hallways.

This laughs belongs to Kyungri. Who's the other one laughing? It's a male voice. And the classes began! Euaerin thought. Perhaps, is that Ken?! she added to her thoughts as she looked at Leo who already nodded his head.

"How did you even know that I wanted to ask you that?" Euaerin whispered.

Leo shrugged.

"Nice Leo, nice."

 

 

"You know, we can skip a class today. I am thirsty!" Ken pouted.

Kyungri just nodded as she walked foward.

Tch, she's shy too, eh? How cute. He thought as he shoved his hands inside his pockets, following her.

Kyungri sat on the stairs, waiting for him. Ken went to the jukebox to buy two orange juices. As he came back, he noticed the girl who played with her fingers, looking down. He smiled as he walked towards her, handling her one juice. As he noticed no reaction from her, he asked:

"Kyungri?"

"I'm oka-..Oh, thanks!" she looked up at him as she flashed a slight smile.

Right then, two tall persons were walking downstairs, surprising the lonely two on the stairs.