Rain

Glue

Her heart beats faster as she walks foward. The rain drops hit the cement land furiously and pitilessly. She increases the speed of her steps, begining to run along the empty streets. She's wet and hungry. She looks around, completly confused about the surroundings. She seems lost in a new world with cruel people. She's lost. There's no way home. At least, she thought so.

She took her phone. There wasn't even signal. And she was still in the town. She went back on the way she came and she reached the place where she previously was. Her blood begins to boil. She slowly walks foward, clenching her fists, feeling like breaking everything right then.

After a while of walking through the small dark streets, she reaches her house. She furiously slams the door open as she storms in, walking straight to the bathroom.

"Bother to close the door, Euaerin, i'm not going to do it." Kyungri glared at her cousin who with a big grin on her face stood up and closed the door.

Kyungri slammed the bathroom's door shut after she entered it, undressing herself and going for a hot bath. Meanwhile, Euaerin kept on playing on her phone and texting her friend, Jung Taekwoon.

"Have you told him about it, Leo?"

"Just to come tomorrow at school."

"Hm, alright, meet me at 10am."

"Okay~"

Kyungri came out of the bathroom, yelling out.

"Have you seen my hairdryer?! You seem to have clean hair."

Euaerin just shooked her head and shrugged. By that, she just added to Kyungri's bad mood.

 

_____________________________________________

 

"Jung Taekwoon, where did you put my hairdryer?!" Ken asked furiously.

Leo just shrugged.

"You don't help much, hyung." Ken muttered.

"Whatever." Leo stood up from his chair and walked towards the kitchen.

Ken raised an eyebrow at his hyung's sudden action as he went back to the bathroom, wipping his hair with the towel hanged around his neck.

 

Rrrrrrrrrrrriiiinnnnngggg~

Kyungri's alarm rang angrily as she grabbed it, throwing it on the floor.

"You're being too noisy. 5 more minutes mom..." she murmured.

Euaerin stormed into her room and jumped on her bed, singing the most annoying song she ever could sing with her "perfect" voice. Kyungri frowned as she grabbed a pillow, throwing it to her cousin, mumbling an "Get out" hardly.

 

 

"Wake up idiot." Leo firmly said as he slammed Ken's room door open.

Instead of answering, Ken just grabbed a pillow, throwing it at his hyung. Leo caught the pillow and slowly walked towards Ken's bed, hitting his head with his pillow.

"There's your pillow. Now get up." Leo said before leaving.

Ken had no choice but get up knowing that his hyung might come again and hit harder than before. He ruffled his messed hair as he lazily got up from his bed, walking towards his closet. He picked some casual clothes as he yawned before changing.

 

"B-but i'm laaaaaaaaazy." Kyungri muttered as she sat on the chair, resting her head on the dining table.

"No but! We're starting a new week and you'll love it!" Euaerin chuckled.

Kyungri lazily got up before going to the bathroom. She grabbed her toothbrush and toothpaste, brushing her teeth as she stared at her reflexion in the mirror.

 

Ken brushed his teeth as he grabbed a comb, fixing his hair.

"New week, fresh start." he said before dusting himself and walking out of the bathroom.

He grabbed his backpack as he yelled for his hyung who was already on the hallway, waiting for him. Ken grabbed the keys as they both walked out of their house, driving off to school.

 

"Hurry up, we'll be late!" Euaerin yelled from the hallway.

"I am here, stop yelling." Kyungri calmly answered before grabbing her backpack.

"I'll drive!" Euaerin grinned.

"Oh, if you had the keys only." Kyungri said before lifting up her hand which held her car's keys.

 

_________________________________________

 

"Everyone pay attention! We're having a new student in here! Please welcome him warmly and be sociable." the teacher enthusiastic said before signing the misterious boy to come in.

The boy walked in slowly, sliding his hands in his pockets. Tall, well built, with a cool haircut, big eyes and a smile to die for on his face, Ken bowed his head and introduced himself.

Everyone examinated him from head to toe except for Kyungri who was in her own world, thinking deeply on other things. Ken noticed her and signed the teacher to come closer.

"Park Kyungri, I want you to show Jaehwan the school. Hey, do you hear me? PARK KYUNGRI!"

She only nodded as her eyes were still glues on the outside's nothing. She would even watch or count tree's branches, just anything not to listen to her teacher's boring lesson.

 

FLASHBACK

I remember this girl. I remember how I walked on the empty hallway trying to find my class. I heared another pair of steps and saw a beautiful girl running towards my direction. I remember how she checked her wristwatch. That long and flawless brown hair, flawless face and body. She was beautiful. I stopped and stared at her who was coming closer. She walked past me, unnoticing me. I admired her face the more she got closer to me. I turned around once she left my sight and mumbled an ordinary "Oi.". She turned her head to face me as she slowly walked. She stated a simple "Hm?" before hitting the lockers with her head. A loud sound broke the silence between us. I chuckled at the view, but she just rubbed her head before entering the nearby class. Her name is Park Kyungri, hm? Park. Kyungri.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 


So what was Euaerin meaning by "telling him"?

What will happen when Ken and Kyungri will firstly have a proper conversation. Will they have one?

I hope you like this chapter so far. :')