03

Thread of LOVE

Eventhought Jongsoo tried his best to brought his family as one back,things just weren’t happen to be like the way he want too.When Soohyun had achieve 18 years old,he decide to study abroad to Japan.At first,Jongsoo won’t let Soohyun go but after awhile,he decide to let Soohyun picked his choice for his future. The next year,Kevin who also known as Kris,his mother renamed him after she take him with her decide to follow his uncle from his mother side.He not only grew apart from Jongsoo,Kris also grew apart from his own mother as she remarried. it was later being found that Kris was diagnose with loneliness. Because believe his son could be treated,he send Kris and his Uncle to Canada. Kris did well,he start to socialize and talk more but not with his own brother,his own dad.

“Honey…”

“Honey…”

“Honey…”Dahei kept calling Jongsoo.Lately Jongsoo always daze out frequently.

“Huh,I’m sorry. Just remembering something.”

“It’s okay.” Dahei smile,assured her husband.

 

********

“We are so screw up Sehun,You know that they will come tomorrow right?”

“Yeah,so?” Sehun said as he touched his lips.Blood appeared.

“Seriously? Greet them with this kind of face?” Peniel pointed to his face and also to Sehun’s face.

“It’s okay hyung,you still looking good.”Sehun replied.Not serious and not in joking tones either.

“Yah! You little thing.”Peniel pushed Sehun’s head lightly and grab his neck.

“Let’s go home fast.It’s stinging,I need medicine.”

They reached home and stopped.

“Mom gonna nag.”Said Peniel.

“Ah! Hurry,just now you said that you want to go home fast. Just get in.”Sehun pushed Peniel first.

“Yah! Why pushed me? You do the talk,you do the action!”

“You the older one,you responsible.” With that Sehun pushed Peniel more harder inside the house.

“This…little..”

“Guys,what happen?” Dahei scream.Both of them stood straight out of respond.

“Peniel,Sehun..what happen?”Dahei asked out of worry,thank god it’s not that serious as usual. Yeah just a little cut at the end of both lips and bruise at the cheek. Nothing serious.

“What happen? Talk to me!”Dahei asked for the third time.

“Someone tried to pick pocket us.We just trying to defend ourselves and…eventually it got messy.”Peniel explained. Dahei sighed.

“Go take bath and meet me after that for medicine.”Dahei pushed her boys.

Dahei looked at both of her boys and shakes her head.Both of them had different personalities. But she know that they always together no matter what. Which it can be a gift and a curse.

 

“Ohh..guys what happen?” Doojoon asked as he entered the kitchen. He saw both of Sehun and Peniel sat on the chair while mom treated their wound. They hissed in pained. Both Peniel and Sehun looked at Doojoon,while mom just shakes her head. Peniel raised his hand to greet the older one.

“I’m okay.”Said Peniel to which he later winced in pain as Dahei push slightly his lips.

“Ouuchh..mom!” Hissed Peniel.

“Yeah..you looked okay.”Doojoon mocking Peniel. He later walked toward Sehun and looked at his wounds.

“What happen?” Doojoon asked as he reached an ointment to put to the wound.

“Picked pocket.Defending.messy.”Sehun said simply.Doojoon just sighed and smiled.He takes a cotton and put a little bit ointment on it.

“It’s gonna be sting.”He later carefully wipes Sehun’s face.Sehun hissed.

“You know,this good looking face will turns ugly eventually if you kept fighting.”Doojon said as he continued treating his younger brother.

“Great this good looking face always cause problem in school as girl kept chasing me. Maybe it’s about time for them to stop.” Sehun jokes around with straight face. Dahei looked at him,eyes wided.Doojoon just chuckled and pushed Sehun’s head.

Thanks Doojoon hyung,for always taking care of me,Peniel and mom.

 

*************

“Wake up,shower and wear nice clothes.” Dahei wakes his son up. Sehun groans.

“Wake hyung first.” Sehun said while stretching his body out full.

“Peniel already wakes. You.up.fast.”Dahei said as she grab both of Sehun’s hand and pull them to make Sehun sat upright.

“Here,wear this clothes.” Dahei said giving Sehun a nice collar red shirt.

“Why bother wear nice clothes.”Sehun said with his eyes clothes.

“This time it’s special. We had another guest.” Sehun peeking his right eye. Another guest?

“I thought you said family gathering.”

“It’s indeed a family gathering.” Said Dahei while giving Sehun a wink.

Sehun later wakes and takes shower.

****************

Dahei kept checking herself in the mirror.She definitely nervous. She want to make a good impression,especially toward a girl named Minyoung. Yes,Minyoung could make it.

Will she likes me?

Dahei sighed. What if Minyoung is the only exceptional? What if Minyoung the only one who hated her? Dahei really nervous. This gathering is so special,this the first gathering they had since 5 or 6 years ago plus Minyoung will attend this gathering and…this might be the last time they will meet.

Last time…

Dahei sighed. Will after this she being left alone  with Sehun and Peniel? She loves all of his sons and already have a spot for Minyoung but she know,she cannot asked them to live with her. She know her place. They only connected because of Jongsoo. Jongsoo is the one who held all the thread of relationship,he is the knots. When Jongsoo gone,each of the thread will go to their own road.

 

MIN

“Are you sure that you will be okay Minyoung-ah?” Haera asked her niece.

“Absolutely.” Min smiled.

“But..”

“I know how to take care of myself auntie.”Min cut Haera words.Haera still unsure.

“I know that,I’m just stil worried.”

“Trust me.”

“I trust you Minyoung,it…it’s them that I don’t.”Haera sighed. She give into Min. Of course she definitely don’t want Min to meet Jongsoo but Jongsoo is dying and as human,she has not right to stop Min seeing her own father. At least for once.

It’s Jongsoo who I don’t trust. Who I hate the most

 

KRIS

“Still unsure Kris?” Kris looked at his uncle. His mother’s younger brother.

“I don’t know.” Kris answering weakly.

“You wanna know something Kris?” His uncle patted his right lap. Kris looked at him.

“Eventhough I am related to your mother,I always being at your father side. He is actually a great man…”

“He left me!.”

“Your mom took you.”

“Still,he can find me.”Kris don’t want to lose.

His uncle sighed.

“Kris,things were complicated back then. Your parents suppose to get married but your mother got an offer for modeling,she can’t left you since you are feeding. Even if your father want to,he just can’t.”

Kris silent.

“Even my family disagree about what my sister had done. So she ran and took you. He cared about you Kris.”

“How did you know?”

“I know him earlier than you were born Kris. Trust me. After all,blood is thicker than water.”

“He should took me earlier. it’s all was his fault. You know that!”

“Kris…”

“Mom took me because she had too right? If she was given a choice I believe she would left me with dad. While dad,he just let me go just like that and then kept saying how he love me and missed me when he never ever tried to find me. Is that what you called love?!”With that,Kris get up and went into his room. He cried.

 

Mom! Looked what I draw.” The four years old Kris showed his drawing to his mother.A genuine smile plastered on his face. The nanny just taught him how to draw a person and a house.

“I’m busy Kris,go play with nanny.”

“But,looked it’s me and you mom..” Kris insisted.

“Looked Kris! Can’t you see I’m busy?” Kris’s mother, Angeline start to feel annoy. She currently doing her hair.

“But..”

“God! You are like your father. Always trying to bother me when I want to do my job!”

 

Kris took a deep breath.

 

“What a burdensome!”Angeline sighed.

“Why don’t you send his back to his father?” asked the stylist to Angeline.

“I don’t even know where he is now.”

“Don’t you want to give him back to his father?”

“He doesn’t even know his father,how could I suddenly give him to his father?”

“Well, I don’t know.”

“It’s might be nice if I don’t took him at that moments.”

“You being harsh Angeline.”

“I said the truth,I left his father because he being such an obstacle for me and my dream. I thought took him will not being a problem but I guess I were wrong.”

“You a mother and a model,what can you asked more?”

“Not everyone want a single mother to be their main model. I put down one obstacle but I took one obstacle with me without I’m realizing.”

 

Kris shakes his head.

I am a burden after all.

 

-----------------------

Okay! okay! i promise that they will meet each other on the next chapter..^^

 

Wowwww it's been a long time huh?? I have graduated and have a job. Time sure flies fast

 

Comments and Subscribe

love,

feat2u