01

Thread of LOVE

TAKE NOTE THIS STORY MIGHT BE A LITTLE CONFUSING. MAY ASKING IN THE COMMENT BOX.THANK YOU.

 

MIN

“You got a letter miss.”Said a maid while giving Min the white envelope. She take it and look carefully. It’s been awhile since she had her own letter.The last time when she was accepted into Seoul Academic College. She wonder from who the letter was.

 

To:LEE MINYOUNG

She opened the letter carefully and met a yellow coloured paper and opened it. She read it slowly.

“An invitation for the heirs? What is this?” Asked Min to her maid. Her main only shook her head.

“I’m not sure miss.”

Later,Min’s aunty,the one who raise her had come to the dining room to have breakfast. Min who eager to know start to ask her aunty without wait for her to sit on the chair first.

“Aunty…”

“Morning Min…”

“Who is Lee Jongsoo?” Asked Min. Her aunty,Haera shock and just standing there.Still. It’s been awhile since she heard the name. The guy that she never forget. The guy who ruined her family,killed her sister and let her niece becoming an orphan.

“Sorry?”

“Lee Jongsoo.”

“What was that for.”

“I got an invitation for the heirs. It’s state here I’m the legal heir and should attend to hear about the divided wealth… I’m not even sure what is this..”Said Min,shrugged her shoulder.

“Let me see it.”

“Here.”

Haera read the letter,she was shocked the facts that Jongsoo managed to locate where she was. She tried hard to make sure Jongsoo won’t manage to find them since she don’t want Min to know who her father was. More ever it was a bad news for her since she never told Min the truth. The fact that she had a father, the fact that her father alive.Min always being told that her father was dead and she never should asked about him. How would she react to this? Will she being mad and disappointed to her? But she just trying to protect Min. That man should never call a father. He don’t deserved it.

“Min…I got something to tell you.”

“Hmm..”Said Min while eating her breakfast.

“I’m sorry for not telling this to you sooner.” Haera bit her lips. That Jongsoo would pay for this.

“What is it?” Min looked at Haera.

“Your father still alive.”

Min’s eyes widen, open.

 

CHANGMIN

Changmin was busy with his boxing routine exercise,he sweated a lot but not showing a sign to stop sooner. He kept pushing and kicking the sandbag until his phone rang. He looked up to his assistant and standing while gasping for air.

“Yes I got it. I’ll tell him,ma’am.” Said a voice.

“Who is that?” asked Changmin.

“It’s from home sir..Your..”

“Shhh… talk later.” With that he continue his boxing routine.

“What the hell that old man want?” He said,pissed off and throw his tantrum to that innocent sandbag.

“Doojoon was there was him. Why looking for me??!” He kept punching,harder.

“That old man!” Changmin clenched his teeth and punching hard to the sandbag. He kept punched and punched and punched.

“What he want?”Asked Changmin,still punching the bag.

“It’s your mother,she asked you to come home this weekends.” His assintant answered.Changmin who still punching the sandbag start to slow down and looked to his assistant.

“For what??!”

“A family gathering. A real one she said.”

“A real one?” Changmin raised his eyebrows.

What did she mean by that?

 

KRIS

“Catch it Big D!” Kris shouted while throwing a ball to Big D.Big D grabbed it and scored.

“Yeah! That’s my boy!” Said Kris jumping and ran to Big D.He patted Big D’s back.

“Good!”

“Nice throw Kris.”

“Okay, next point come on!” Kris was about to throw the ball when someone came and shouted his name. He looked to the source where the voice came from.

“What now Xiu?” Asked Kris.

“Home! Called! Urgent!” A man named Xiu said between a breath.He was ran to the basketball court since Kris’s mother said it was urgent and she can’t reached him on his cellphone.

Kris walked out from the court.

“Continue plays guys,I got to go.”He said while throw a ball to Little D and waves his hand. He walked toward his bagpack and looked for his phone.

5 missed called.

He clicked it.

Missed called

Hateful Home

He sighed. He clicked it again and saw

Missed called.

My Mother

His eyes soften. She really did called. He looked back to Xiu.

“Xiu,I answer it here.”He showed Xiu his phone. Xiu nodded his head.

“Okay,called her for real. She sound serious.” Said Xiu. Kris nodded.

“Thanks buddy,sorry for the troubled.”

“Yeah,it’s nothing.” With that Xiu walked toward the exit. Kris looked at his phone. His finger were there,not moving.He takes a deep breath and click the call sign.

He slowly put the phone to his ear and hearing a voice that he had been missed.

“Kris…”

“Hey mom..” Kris spoke slowly. Eventhought the woman who he talked to with right now wasn’t his real mother,he cant help but felt the affection that she gave. She was genuinely accept him and his brothers and really acted as their mother. But he know his place and the limits. He wasn’t hers and he didn’t want her to worried about him.Plus,he hated his father. Weird but it’s the truth. He hate his real father but love his step mother. Well not weird to him. He not closed to any of his brother either, but he closed to his friend like they are the real brother.

“Come home Kris…” The voice spooked.

“I.. i..”

“Please,I missed you.”

“Mom…”

 

SOHYUN

Sohyun was playing the piano and sing along. He was played a song that he created by himself. A song named Snowman. His eyes closed and he sang the song passionately. He about to reached the of the song when he heard his door’s bell rang. He opened his eyes and looked to the door. He stand up and walked toward the door. Before opened it,he peek his eyes to see who is the visitor.

“Oh! Delivery guy.”

He opened the door and greet the postmen.

“Hey,what you got for me?”

“I’m sorry for disturbing,is this Lee Soohyun’s house?” As the postmen as he read the name at the letter and at the house’s signage.

“Yes,I am Lee Soohyun.”

“Ohh..”The postmen said.He was confused. He sure that the house’s signage were spelled ‘Shin Soohyun’.

“I am both Shin Soohyun and Lee Sohyun.” Said Soohyun,explained.

“Ahh..yes yes.. I’m sorry just wanna make sure that this letter reached the right person.”

“You can trust me. I was adopted by the Lee’s family.”

“Oh, yeah,sorry for that.” The postmen shutter.Soohyun shakes his head.

“Don’t be,they were nice. It’s just I want to remember my own family’s name. yeah  I am official Lee Soohyun since I was 5.” He said as he reached the letter.

“Thanks.”He thanked the postmen.

He sighed. If Lee Soohyun were used mean it’s from his adopted family.Of course,his real family don’t even care where he was. But deep inside his heart,he want to meet them. He don’t want to rely on the Lee’s family. Jongsoo is nice but he know that things is complicated for him and he just don’t want to burden he anymore that’s why he decide to study abroad and being independent. Sure,Jongsoo and Dahei were against it but he had to. He know his placed.

“Family gathering?”

“Legal heir?”

What is this all about? Am I one of the heir? It’s can’t be…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! miss me? Next week no more miss A,aww i'm already missed them,seriously.

So this is more to the introduction chapter. Ah,please take note,i used all of the character point of view so the passing might slow and a bit boring. Since i don't want to make it boring,i dont usually tell write all of the situation.i keep it simple and only write the things you should know.

So how is the chapter? Please give feedback.Thank you.

So yeah,i currently shipping miss a min with ukiss member's AJ and kevin.Before i ship her with kiseop.Yeah i actually is ukiss fan since shut up,man man hani but i cant say that i am a real fan. since i dont follow them like i followed miss a and 2pm.

oh congratulation to VIXX and Hyolyn 1st win. i like sistar and i currently start to know VIXX. i like vixx starting in all the kpop.They funny and then their special stage as wonder girls.

Currently WAITING for the next JYP's artist to make comeback or debut.

Comments,subscribe and upvote.

Love,

feat2u