02

Thread of LOVE

THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT BORING AS IN MAINLY FOCUS ON THE FLASHBACK.iT'S TELL HOW THE FAMILY START TO FORMED AND FALL APART.

ANY QUESTION,ASK ME ON THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW.

 

“I heard about the wealth legal heir.” Said Peniel,while looking at the white ceiling of his room.

“Hurmm..” Sehun replied while looking through the dart he currently hold to.

“I heard that all the family member will gather. It’s been awhile right?” Peniel waited and there was no respond from Sehun,he later looked at Sehun at his right.

“Sehun-ah…”

Sehun sighed and throw the dart right at the red region,bull eyed. He is good with this.

“So what you want me to say?”

“Don’t you missed them?”

“Who?”

“Your brothers.”

“Did they missed me then?” Peniel stayed silenced.

“Why should I missed someone that doesn’t even care or at least remembered me?”

“They are your brothers.”

“So did you,but you were there,for me and where were they?”

“Sehun,we know that it is complicated.”

“Its complicated for everyone. Including Doojoon hyung. But at least he is here. Taking care of us. I might not love him as I do love you,but I know I respect him for taking of us.Especially you.”

Peniel silences. Sehun is really hard to talk to.

“You know what I afraid of?” Sehun asked Peniel.Peniel shakes his head.

“Losing you and mom. I don’t care about dad. He had the others or at least Doojoon hyung will take care of him. So can you define what is others to me?”

Peniel shakes his head.

“They are just my father’s son. Not more and not less.” With that Sehun out from Peniel’s room.Peniel looked at Sehun’s back and sighed.

He know how Sehun is. He not really hated his brothers. It’s just since he was little,dad kinda neglect him as his kept thinking about his other sons who live far from him. As dad kept thinking the far one,the one in front of his eyed is being forgetten.

Maybe Sehun was jealous of his other brothers or maybe Sehun also was jealous of Peniel too. Since Peniel wasn’t really related to this family,Jongsoo always make sure Peniel doesn’t felt left out.Maybe Jongsoo paid too much attention to Peniel, Sehun felt left out. He just 16 by the way and always creating trouble. Peniel sure it was for grab dad’s attention.He want to be treated as others.He want dad to worry about him. Peniel sighed and rubbed his face.He actually missed the brothers eventhought he not related by them.

*******

“Doojoon…”Dahei called Doojoon who was busy writing something.

“Yes.”Doojoon answer,still not remove his eyes from the book note.

“What were you writing?” Dahei asked as she comfortable sat next to DooJoon.

“Some notes of groceries that I should buy. Wanna add some more?” Asked Doojoon as he show Dahei the list.

“Nope.” Dahei gave back the note book to Doojoon.

“So,are you ready? It’s been awhile right?”

“Huh? For what?”

“The gathering. It’s really been awhile right, since all of us meet.”

“Yup,I guess around 5 to 6 years since our last meeting.” Said Doojoon,while write something.

“This time,we had a surprise. But I don’t really know whether it will be a surprise or not.”

“Means?” Doojoon raised his eyebrow.

“Just wait. I’m not sure either.”Said Dahei as she patted Doojoon’s right shoulder and gave him a warm smile.

Just hope that she can make it.

 

 

“Honey…” Said Dahei as she reached her husband’s hand.

“Hmm..Dahei-ah..”

“I can’t wait to see her.”Said Dahei.

“I hope she can make it. I hope she got the letter. Its been 18 years.” Jongsoo said as his voice almost cracked.

He didn’t want it to happen. He didn’t want to separate from his daughter. But his sister in law win the custody. The court said he didn’t fulfill the need to take care his own daughter. As at the time he had already had 4 sons include Soohyun and make worst his background make it more difficult.

FLASHBACK…

“You don’t deserve Hara and Minyoung.” Said the younger Haera.

“You ruined my family! Make my sister disobey her own parents and you killed my sister!!”

“I didn’t… I told her to go back to her parents…”

“I’ll take Minyoung.” Said Haera,demanded.

“NO!! That’s my daughter!”

“You!!..”Haera pointed at Jongsoo.

“Not. Deserved. Being .a Father!!” She continued.

“I don’t even know what that idiot seen in you.”

“Don’t called her like that!!” Jongsoo shouted!

“I can called her what I want.”

“Get out from my house!”Jongsoo shouted as he heard 7 months old Minyoung cried.It must be because of all the noise.Haera who heard that smirk.

“You should know you own abilities. You can’t able to take care 5 children in one time. Just give me her.”

“I won’t ever let anyone take my children.”

“Yeah? I’ll make sure what suppose be mine,will be mine!.” Haera said as she looked Jongsoo in the eyes. She determined. That man don’t deserved her niece. They kept looked at each other eyes full of hated.

“Dad…Minyoung cried. What should I do?” Asked the 9 years old Doojoon. Behind him is timid Soohyun who scared with the situation that currently occurs.

“Asked Changmin to make her milk. He know how to do it.” Jongsoo gave order but his eyes still fixed on the woman who currently make his blood boiled.

“Huh.”Haera smirk.

“Asked a baby to take care of a baby?? You will see Jongsoo. Ill take Minyoung and after that,you will never see her again. Until then,give her a lots of love.” With that Haera take her clutch and went outside of the house.

You will pay for it.You take my sister,I’ll take your daughter.

Jongsoo sighed. He went to his bedroom and find Changmin held the little Minyoung while feeding her the milk but she refused too.

“She won’t drink it..” Changmin whined.

“She not used too.”Said Jongsoo while take Minyoung from Changmin.

“Maybe she missed mom.”The innocent Soohyun blurted out. Doojoon pushed him.

“She didn’t know that. Don’t say it out loud.She might heard it.”Said Doojoon.

Jongsoo just smiled. Maybe he was once a gangster.its because he lack of love and he is raised by his only sister. But his sister believe him and always be there support him eventhought he being like that. Thank god,he realize faster and had been cleaned since his bestfriend who also Soohyun’s father died.He felt responsible and took him as his son. If only Kevin was there,his family would be complete. His past fiancé dumped him for a modeling offer and took their child with her. Kevin was only 3 months that time.

“Dad..”Changmin called Jongsoo and brought him into reality.

“Yes?”

“Will that aunty take Minyoung from us?” Changmin asked.

“She will?” Doojoon interfere. Jongsoo smiled warmly and shakes his head.

“She won’t I’ll make sure that.”

“Good then,I want Minyoung to stay with us. I will take care of her. I will help you.I love Minyoung.”Said Changmin.

“I will help too.”Said Doojoon.

Jongsoo later looked at Soohyun.

“Will you help us taking care Minyoung?” Jongsoo asked Soohyun. Soohyun looked hesisted at first and he later spoke.

“If only I’m not the one who cleaned her poop.” Soohyun spooke honestly.

Jongsoo just laughed and both Changmin and Doojoon also laughed hard.

“I’ll give you that task.”Changmin teased Soohyun.Soohyun make face.

“I don’t want too..”Soohyun whined.

They were once,happy family.Once…Before Haera kept her promise.

“I now make the decision that Lee Minyoung is no longer under Lee Jongsoo’s care as his is failed in qualification need to be a guardian. He is a single parents and need to take care of the other children and with that I declare that Yu Haera, the mother’s little sister win the custody.”

Jongsoo’s world now is upside down.Eventhought he kept fighting for his right as Minyoung father for 9 months long,today the court had make the decision. He no longer can kept his own daughter.He cried. He lost Kevin and now he lost Minyoung. It’s must be karma.

“I’m sorry for your lost.”Haera spoke to him. She later tried take the sleeping Minyoung from Changmin’s hand.Changmin refused to give Minyoung.He held her strong.

“Give her to me!” Haera pissed off.

“Don’t want to! She’s my sister.”Changmin replied.

“Well,too bad,your father lose.” She later standing straight and looked at Jongsoo.

“Tell him to give her to me!” She ordered Jongsoo. Jongsoo looked at Changmin’s eyes.He looked sad. He know how much Changmin want a little sister. He too. He waited for 2 years for Minyoung to come to their life. But he had no choice.

“Give her to me.”Said Jongsoo and take Minyoung from Changmin’s hand. He hugged her and kissed her.

“My eyes,always on you.”He whispered to Min’s ear. He later gave Minyoung to Haera. Haera smiled and caress Min’s cheeks.

“Don’t worry,I will take a good care of her. A much better life than you could give.”

“Please love her.”

“Of course. Oh yeah, you might want to be careful. Who know,maybe you will lose Changmin and Doojoon too.”Haera mocking

“Oh wait! I forgot. Both Changmin’s and Doojoon’s mother’s family hate them. Ah poor them.”

“Stop saying that to them. It was between you and me Haera!”

“You know what,you really had being curse and that curse also went to your children.Minyoung is lucky that she had me. But the other three? Oh how I wish I was their aunty. They were good kids but because of you,they had no one. Can’t you see that. You a curse Jongsoo.”

“Are you done now?”Jongsoo asked Haera.Haera smiled.

“You really don’t want me to go. Because Minyoung is here. “She looked at sleeping Minyoung that she currently hold to.She take Min’s hand and wave Jongsoo.

“Bye dad.Bye oppa.” Haera smirk.

“Goodbye.”

And that was the last time Jongsoo saw Min.The only daughter he had. Haera take Min away as she constantly moving and really brought Min far away from Jongsoo.

But she underestimated him.He will always looked for Min.

“You broke your promised dad.” Changmin said,his eyes watery.

“I had no choice Changmin…”Jongsoo kneeled and held both Changmin’s shoulder.

“No! you had a choice! You just let her go!” Changmin removed Jongsoo’s hand from his shoulder.

“Changmin!”

“I hate you!”

That was the moments that changed the closeness between Jongsoo and Changmin. Changmin had a heartbreak and both of them rarely talk after that. Changmin cannot see Jongsoo’s face. He felt mad each time he see.

“Where is Minyoung?” Doojoon asked as he saw his father and his brother reached home.

“Father let them take her.”Changmin said and just went into his room.

“What? Hyung…hyung..hyung..”Doojoon called Changmin.

“Dad..where is Minyoung?”Doojoon asked once again,this time to Jongsoo.Jongsoo looked Doojoon in the eyes and hugged him.

“I’m sorry…I’m really sorry..”Jongsoo spoke between a sobbing.

“Dad..it’s truth..??”

Soohyun who was watching the situation just stare there. He don’t know what to do.He looked as a small bear that were belong to Minyoung and hugged it.He later cried.

“Bye,Minyoung.”Soohyun spoke slowly.

From that day,The Lee’s family is no longer the same. As Changmin and Jongsoo relationship become worst,Jongsoo’s sister decide to take Changmin leave with her and a year later they moved to Seoul. Changmin and Jongsoo never spoke unless when they need too since then.

As everything is taken from him,he get a good news.His ex fiancé gave him his son,Kevin back.His 7 years old son Kevin is now under his care. Eventhought that happen,he find its hard to talk to Kevin. Plus,Kevin didn’t really face the fact the Jongsoo was his father.He just not used too. Things are going quite smooth after that.

A year later,Jongsoo got married with Dahei a window with one son who he met at the single parents club.He not only got a wife for him,a mother for his children but he also got another son,Peniel.Peniel was Dahei’s son from her first married.Dahei and her ex husband decide to divorced when Peniel was 9 months. Eventhought Peniel wasn’t his real son,Jongsoo grow closer to him as Peniel reminded him to Minyoung,they were the same age plus,Peniel was the youngest at the time. A year later,Lee Sehun was born. The last son of the family.

 

_______________

Honestly i don't even know why im writing this kind of story,this kind of genre.People honestly don't really like this kind of genre right? but the i'm not that cutey lovey dovey kind of writer.If you read my other story, you realise that i never had once of sweet lovey dovey story. Help me being sweet ^3^.

 

-miss A stage on kbs year end festival is awesome! and of course my 2pm oppa!

-CNU and Min -3- hahaha..i have been secretly shipping them actually since min being special mc for all the kpop where b1a4 is their guest..wuhuu finally! yeah i also had write a story for them after i watched all the kpop .a short story only but hurmm just i never posted it as b1a4 and miss a shipping is only about suzy and jinyoung. so just wait in the future maybe i will post it here.

-anyone know whether miss a perform on mcb and sbs year end festival?

 

Comments and Subscribe.

feat2u