Concert Practice

Precious Saeng

It has been three days since the health checkup and Young Saeng has been following his "losing weight" reigme daily. As he had not seen the other members due to conflcting schedules during the last three days, he wondered if the members would notice that he had lost weeight. 

Climbing out of bed, he suddenly felt dizzy. " It must be low blood pressure as I just woke up..." Young Saeng dismissed the incident even though this had not happened to him before. He did not take much notice into it either as he hurriedly changed and rushed for SS501's concert practice.

 It had only been a few songs but Young Saeng was already panting and he's face was pale. "Young Saeng hyung, are you okay?" As usual, it was Kyu Jong who noticed his fatigue. He saw Young Saeng struggling and wanted to inform Leader about it when Young Saeng rejected his help or his offer to rest for a while. He did not want to slow the group down. 

"Really? But you are sweating a lot" Kyu Jong asked worriedly 

"Yeah~ But you are sweating profusely too! Don't worry I am fine"

Using his usual smile to cover his discomfort, he decided to carry on. He knew that if the rest found out, they would halt practice immediately. The concert was 1 week away and they had yet to perfect all the dances. There was no way Young Saeng was going to slow the group's progress.

"Young Saeng hyung........" Kyu Jong did not inquire further as the music for Love Ya started again. 

"Kyu Jong, what's wrong? Both you and Young Saeng were not focusing earlier on" Leader had been looking at them all these while. He needed to know what was causing them not to focus.

Pausing for a moment before answering, " Hyung, I think Young Saeng is acting strangely. I think...he's not feeling well so ..."

"Strangely? What are you refering to??" Hyun Joong asked Kyu Jong even before he could finish answering.

"Just...." 

"Ahhhh!!!"

Kyu Jong could not finish his sentence before the two heard surprised screams from behiind them. They only thought of one person.

"Young Saeng!!"