Health checkup

Precious Saeng

It all started at the annual health checkup conducted for all employees working at TS Company.

Unlike the other members who were fooling around, Young Saeng was feeling worried even though he did not express it out. Standing silently at the corner by himself, Young Saeng wondered why he had not lost any weight during the past few weeks. He had been controlling his diet and even visted the gym every single day for the last month. Touching his tummy, he questioned why he did not seem to be getting lighter. 

Just as his thoughts started to run wild again, it was time for SS501 to take their height and weight. Like usual, Jung Min and Hyung Jun were fighting to be first simply because they had to fight. Soon, it was just him and Hyun Joong left.

" Young Saeng, what are you doing? It's your turn now!" Leader reminded Young Saeng. 

Looking around, Young Saeng went behind Hyun Joong after mumbling something about letting Hyun Joong go first. 

Even though Hyun Joong was suspicious as to what Young Saeng might be conspiring, he went ahead to take his measurements. It was finally Young Saeng's turn and he went in nervously.

" Young Saeng hyung, I grew taller again!!" Jung Min grabbed onto Young Saeng the moment he stepped out of the room.

" Jung Min became taller. So good~" Young Saeng replied with a pang of jealously as he glanced at Jung Min's tall build. Why has he stopped growing ever since 19 while the other members continued growing taller?! He has only grown horizontally and not vertically for the past few years.

 Soon, the medical results came out. Even though he had only lost 3 kg and not grown any taller, Young Saeng was more than determined to lose at least 5kg by the end of the week. 

"Hyungs, FEED ME!!!! I haven't had breakfast because of the health checkup" Hyung Jun grumbled as he pushed the other memebers out of the clinic to get some food before they had to resume dance practice. Encouraged by the 3kg loss, Young Saeng wondered if he would lose weight after practice if he skipped the meal. Determined to accomplish his goal, Young Saeng looked on longingly as the other members gobbled down their food hungrily. He did not want to reveal his "grand plan" to the other members, not even to his leader. They don't understand the troubles he faced. 

"Saengie, don't you want to eat anything at all?" Hyun Joong was starting to get worried as he saw that his precious otter wasn't eating anything. 

" Erm....I'm not....hungry......" Young Saeng rejected Hyun Joong, avoiding leader's glaze. Hyun Joong simply nodded and did not notice Young Saeng's troubles. SS501 only had 15 minutes to eat and he still had to coordinate some things as the leader. Before long, all 5 of them were rushing to their dancing class.