part 3

sad strory

Taecyeon keep on patting your back while hugging you to avoid you from being hurt to much.He know that you've already hurt too much and that is the only way he can make you feel better..Suddenly,He hug you more tight then before.You strugle a little to loosen his grip but you only make it worst.You look at his face and it's look pale

"oppa.Your face look pale.Waeyo?" you ask him but no answer come out from his mouth.Instead,He look at something.You're about to turn at where taecyeon starring at but he cupped your cheek. "don't look if you dont want to hurt and loose Minho" he said as he look deep inyo your eyes with pale face.

"wae?" you said as you look at the place that Taecyeon look.Your eyes start to tear up.You saw Minho and Yoona were kissing and hugging each other.Your heart break into million pieces.Tears cant stop falling from your eyes.Taecyeon hug you once again. " I've told you not to look  but you're stubborn.Haish." he said as he pat your your back gently.You burried your face into Taecyeon chest and cry hardly.

"oppa..take me out from here.." you manage to say between the sob. "nae.But your eyes are swoolen and your nose are red.What am I supposed to say if they saw you like this?" "please..take me out.take me far away from here." you say,look deep into his eyes. "alright" Taecyeon sigh then lift you bridal style. "cover your face"  he said and you obeyed with burried your face into his shoulder and wrapped your arm around his neck. "here we go.." he said then step out from the hiding place.Minho saw Taecyeon and quickly part his lips from Yoona.

"Yah! are you spying us! haish jinjja! what the hell going on with you dude!" Minho yelled at Taecyeon. "isn't that Mi Young? yah! Mi Young-ah! what are you doing with Taecyeon" Yoona add.You hug taecyeon neck more tightly

"Mwo?! arent you see what are we doing right now?" Taecyeon said innocenty. "are you two dating?!" Minho and Yoona say at the same time. "what do you two care? Mind your own business" Taecyeon said as he leave the two of them dumbfounded.

//fast forward//

You both are at the park now.Taecyeon decided to bring you to park cause its the only place that run into his mind. "well..uhm..are-are you a-alright,Mi Young?" taecyeon finally break the silence. " I dont know..I should be happy for my bestfriend and..and leave them alone together.But..I cant do it..I...I " your eyes filled with tears again. " I want to forget him! I want to forget Minho and start a new life! I want to do it but why is it too hard to forget him! DAMMIT! why am I soo pathetic!" you said as you cover your face.

"shh.." Taecyeon hug you and kiss your head. "you will forget him..and I'm soo proud with you cause you sacrifice the person you love to your bestfriend.I'm glad that you care about your friend feeling.You're the best friend that anyone could have.." he said as he pat your back.You stop crying after he said that.You're touched by his word. "oppa.." you said and hug him tightly "shh..forget that jackass..don't worry,I wil always be by your side and protect you from him.." taecyeon said as he smile

"thank you...thank you for always be with me..I hope I can do something for you too.." you said as you un-hug Taecyeon. "actually..are you..free tomorrow?" he ask you nervously."ani..I'm totally free tomorrow..wae?" you said looking at him.

"well..can we go out tomorrow?"                                                                                                                                                         "go out? tomorrow? where?"                                                                                                                                                             "Haish..you will know tomorrow.."                                                                                                                                                        "ahh...I see.." you said as you nod                                                                                                                                                     "mwo? you don't remember anything? a special day?" he said pouting  

'special day? what day?' you try to remember what day is it...you keep remembering it and there you are..you almost forget it! the special day ever! Taecyeon birthday and the day you two meet each other..the most special day in your life..

flashback

 

 27th December 2012

you were hiking at Umyeonsan mountain.You're wearing this:

You stop for a while and look at the view.It was soo refreshing at there. Suddenly,there was a handsome boy tap your shoulder.You accidently punch him at his right cheek cause you are shock. " Omo! mianhae! omo,omo,omo" you say worriedly while touching his right cheek. "ahh..gwenchana..Its my fault anyway.." he said as he bow while smiling

 'omo..this boy is really handsome!! kyaa!!' you say in your mind. "by the way..mind if you walk with me?" he said smilin again 'oh gosh! stop smiling! you look hot!' you said in your mind " I would love to..but why?" you ask him "actually..I-I'm bored hiking by my self..I have nobody to chat with..and..today is my birthday..I also don't have any friend..and..I want to be your friend cause you look friendly.." he said as he rub the back of his neck.. "ahh..saengil chuka hamnida! I'm Mi Young.Nice to meet you" you said as you bow and smile to him. "aaa..I'm Taecyeon..nice to meet you too" he said and bow..

// fast forward//

you two are hiking side to side together while chatting happily.suddenly,Taecyeon stumble at a medium rock and fall on you.He is between  your leg and you're under him.You both look at each other eyes in shock.Taecyeon face is just an inch far from your face.You could feel his warm breath on your face.Your face start to blush.Taecyeon suddenly laugh at you then stand up.He offer you his hand to help you stand and you take his hand. " I'm sorry..I'm really clumpsy..are you hurt?" he said smiling at you "n-no...I'm fine" you said as you look at other place,avoiding his gaze. "haha..your cheek as red as a tomato.!!." he said laughing at you. "uhh?" you said as you cover your cheek with your palm "haha..let's get going..owh..from now on..we are chingu nae? give me your phone.."  

"pa-pardon?"

 "just give me your phone"  

"a-ahh" you said as you give him your phone a little bit hesitate

After you give him your phone,He type something at your phone

"there you go..that is my number..keep it..I'll call you" he said as he wink at you "hmm?" you say and look at your phone screen not believing it. 'what?he save his name as *handsome oppa"?? haish this boy' you said as you smile "alright..lets continue hiking!" he said then hold your hand. 'this is the special and best birthday ever! I even got a new friend for my present' he say in his mind while smiling.For you,You keep on blushing because taecyeon holding your hand along the journey..

flashback end