part 2

sad strory
"I don't think I need to answer that!" you both stared at each other for a long time.Suddenly,Taecyeon lean closer and pinned you on the wall and lean closer to your face. You can feel his warm breath on your face and its make your body shiver.
 
"oppa!"  you tried to push him away and he staggered a little.

"MiYoung! answer this for me! do you love me?"  his voice change from loud to sad tone.

"oppa, I never intended to be your girlfriend. I just want to be your friend." 

"Oh, I see! you're treating me like how Minho treated you. You don't want to be my girlfriend because I'm way different than you. You don't want to be my girlfriend because I'm better looking than you and you're afraid that people will jeer you because of that. Well, you know what? I don't care about any of that!" And with that, Taecyeon grabbed your face faster yet gently and locked your lips into his. In your mind,You try to push him but your body wont allow it.Instead,you kiss him back without realizing it.After a while,he moved away.You stand still at your place,shock with your action.
 
"I love you,MiYoung..please..accept me..I can't take it if you reject me.."
 
"o-oppa" you said with a worry tone.
 
"what, Miyoung! do you still have feelings for him?" he said as he hold your hand tightly.

"Yes! I mean, I always have, and always will.I'm sorry,oppa" you said as you stare at the ground not want to look at him.Taecyeon sigh.
"Do you want to be pretty? Like those girls over there?" he pointed to a group of girls. They all had big hoop earrings and what you noticed was that they did not have any thick glasses like you. you nodded and was pretty ashamed about it.

"It's all right, Miyoung. All girls want to be good looking. Even they were ugly once. Everyone is." he said,hugging you.
"Really?" 

"Sure! I used to act like a girl once. I always thought about my appearance, my clothes, and my hair just like a girl." he said.

"Haha! That's funny!"  you laugh and its make Taecyeon recover from the pain in his heart a little.

"It's good to see you laugh. Now, Miyoung. I'll help you become pretty'. Then will you be happy?" Taecyeon said as he un-hug you.

"I don't know. I've never been attractive in my life.." you said innocently.

"Well, it's time you are!" taecyeon then take off your thick glasses from you and put it in his pocket.
 
"now,you look beautiful" he said,smiling at you.
 
"but,oppa..I cant see all clearly..I cant see from far"  
 
"its okey.As long as you can see near you,its alright.The class is over anyway" he said as he hold your hand.
 
"taecyeon oppa" you said almost cry. "I'm sorry for rejecting you! I'm really sorry!" you said as you hug him tightly.
 
"it's okey..I will wait for you,no matter what happend..If you're happy,I'm happy too.." he said and hug you back.
 
"oppa...I.." before you could finish you word,Taecyeon cover your mouth and pull you to hide somewhere else.You look at him wierdly.He make a  'keep quiet' sign with his finger and You mouthed 'why?'.He look at you worriedly then close both of your ears.He look at something and you turn to see what is he looking at.You were shock cause it was your bestfriend Yoona and Minho was chatting happily with each other.You're jealous with Yoona.You almost step out from your hiding place but Taecyeon lay your head into his chest then hug you tightly.
 
"please be patient,I'll help you to close your ears,I'll hellp you to close your eyes,I'll always be by your side,I'll never leave you..I love you..stay in this position for a while..let's pretend like it was never happen okey?" he wispher quietly but enough for you to hear it.
you cant control your feeling anymore.You close your ears by yourself then burried your face into Taecyeon chest..Taecyeon keep on patting your back while hugging you to avoid you from being hurt to much.He know that you've already hurt too much and that is the only way he can make you feel better....
 
~ TO BE CONTINUED ~