part 1

sad strory
"LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! "
 
your eyes were wide and filled with tears. you was afraid of what Minho would say to you.
 
You was a nerdy girl with thick glasses. you was a junior in middle school. you was in love with the hottest guy in the entire school and it was Choi Min Ho...And now,you told him that you loved him.
 
"Haha! don't make a joke Miyoung.You're not my type.I love Yoona.You're just a friend to my bestfriend. " 
 
He smirk and leave you. You was devastated. you started running. You didn't want to face him ever again. All these thoughts and feelings ran throughout your head. Until,you bumped into someone.
 
"Hey, whats up?why are you crying"
 
you had bumped into Taecyeon.the 2nd hottest guys in your school..You start to tear up
 
"I guess we should go to somewhere else" taecyeon said as he bring you to the rooftop.at the rooftop,you start to tell him everything that just happen while sobbing.Teacyeon start to clenching his fist..
 
"WHAT?!  I'll GO TELL HIM!  WHERE DOES HE GET THAT NERVE! SOMETIMES, I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M HIS BEST FRIEND! THAT'S IT! i'M GOING TO GO BEAT HIM UP!"  *about to leave*
 
"NO! taecyeon oppa! Don't do it! It's not his fault. I was the foolish one to think we can ever date." *back hugging taecyeon while crying on  his back*

"But Minyoung!" he turn and cupped your cheek

" No, it's OK! I should go." you let go of taecyeon and leave

" MINYOUNG..." Taecyeon grabbed you by the wrist . "Don't go.Please"
 
you stared into his eyes and felt so warm and fuzzy,a feeling that you didn't feel for a long time. But,you looked away. You saw in such a long time, it felt awkward to feel it again. And then you gently took your wrist out of taecyeon grasp and slowly walked away from him with tears in your eyes.
 
"Dammit, Taecyeon! You really did it this time! MiYoung just left you! And why are you trying to hit on her?"
 
taecyeon walked back home with his hands stuffed in his pocket. Thoughts of you ran throughout his head. He didn't want you to be hurt by a jackass. He wanted to show you that he loved you soo much. He wanted to show you he cared about you. But you just seemed to ignore him. And then, something ran into him. He crashed on the ground and saw you was on top of him. you seemed to not know whom you crashed into. Taecyeon smiled.
 
"Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm very, very sorry. I should have been more careful.. I'm sorry. Can I repay you somehow?"

"MIYOUNG", taecyeon said, lifting your chin and brushing your bangs. You looked through his soft eyes and almost melted.

"Taecyeon..." you said. Suddenly, you started crying. Taecyeon was shocked.

" Mi-Miyoung? What's wrong?"

"I' m s-s-such a f-fool! H-How c-c-can I th-think t-that Mi-Min H-Ho c-can love me?"

"Miyoung.. I would not call that foolish.. I actually admire you going up to him and confessing. However, crying about him is indeed foolish. Miyoung, Don't cry about that jerk. Here, let's go to my house. We're right in front of it!" you nodded.
Taecyeon led you to his bathroom.
 
"Take off your glasses. We need to wipe those tears off." He said with a smile. you took them off without a word. Taecyeon the water and wet a wash cloth. Then, he gently wiped your tears off your face.
" Taecyeon.. Do you love me?" Taecyeon was startled by your sudden question.
" Why do you ask me that?"
" Because.. it seems like it. Do you?"
" Haha! Miyoung, you are my friend."
" Oh.. OK. I think I'm not so teary now. Thanks, Taecyeon oppa."
" No Problem. Do you want something to drink?"
" Um... if it was okey with you" you followed Taecyeon out the door.
He handed you a glass of orange juice and you both sat down outside on a bench.
" Are you going to be all right?"
" Yeah.. Thanks. But I don't think I'll be able to face him again."
" When he calls you something bad, just yell my name. OK?"
" OK." you said with a small laugh.
" But what are you going to do when I call you?"
" I'm going to beat him up!"
" What if everyone starts hating you?"
" It doesn't matter. As long as the one girl I love is happy."
" Ooh, oppa! You like someone?"
" Yeah.. Guess. I'll never tell you until you get the right answer." *this girl..why doesn't she get it? I obviously talking about her..pabo.. so innocent* he tought.. .
" Hmm... is it Yoona? She's pretty! What about Sunny? She's nice and quiet. Or is it Taeyeon? She's generous. Or maybe it's jessica! She's not all that nice though..."
 
After a few tries,you gave up.
"Who is it? I'm dying of curiosity!"
" Let's see.. she has glasses.. she's in love with Minho, she's sitting right next to me!" Taecyeon grinned at you.You let out a small gasp.
" M-Me?" you said as you point yourself and he nodded.You almost passed out.
" Oppa! I have declared you crazy." taecyeon started laughing.
" Why won't you believe me? I like you.. I want you to be my girlfriend."
" But you're the second hottest guy in school! What if everyone criticizes you for bad taste in girls?"
" I don't care. I told you. As long as the one girl I love is happy." he said, smiling.
" No, really, Oppa.No games this time. All serious.. all right?"
" Yeah.. I know."

" Oh my god..." you said, covering your mouth with your hand.
"Miyoung, I just want to be the right guy for you." he said while putting his arm around your shoulder. you leaned against him and for the first time, you felt accepted by someone special.
"But, oppa! Why did you say I was just a friend before?"
"Umm! I didn't feel like it was time yet." you nodded. you knew how hard it was to say, "I love you." you knew how nervous you would feel. And you knew how hard it was to feel the reject.
"I understand, oppa. I'm just glad you told me. I'll think about it." *smile*
"Miyoung, do you still like Minho?"
"Yes!"
"What has he got, that I don't?"
"I just don't know! I mean! you two look the same! you guys wear things all similarly! but! I like Minho better."
"All right! I'll make him like you. He knows he's not going to win in a fight." You wrapped him in your arms.
"oppa! I'm all right. You don't have to do all that." And then he wrapped you in his arms.
you two smile at each other..and that was the time you feel something inside you that you want to keep this guy with you forever..you feel you dont want to leave him and your life depend on him.suddenly,your phone vibrate and you took your phone from your pocket and saw a massae from Yoona,your bestfriend
 
From: My bestie Yoona
 
hey! where are you? why are you crying? you know I'm worried about you right? please tell me what happen to you..I feel like I was the useless friend for you..please?? *puppy eyes* oh,by the way,Minho already confessed to me and I accept him!! YAY!! isn't it a good news?! hahah...and the best news is...he-he ask me to o for a date with him tomorrow!! oh gosh!! I can't wait for it!! >_<   well,see you tomorrow..I have to rest and,don't forget to tell me what happen to you arraso! heheh... :p 
 
your tears start to roll down from your cheek.Teacyeon saw it and quickly wipe it from your face.He took your phone from you and read it.You want to stop him from reading it,but you are too weak already because of crying.Teacyeon look at you after read the massage and make you face him..you stare at his face..
 
"look minyoung..I know this is not the right time,but...AISH!! you can mad or yell at me later!!" and with that,Taecyeon lean in and kiss your lips gently.His hand wrapped around your waist.You shock with his action and try to push him but he seems like don't want to let you go and hug you more tiht.Like his life depend with you..Few second later,you give up as the kiss become a passionate kiss and you kiss him back too.With that,Taecyeon pull out then smile at you.."I hope you will accept me later" he said then hug you again.You just sit still and let him hug you cause everytime he do that,you feel like you're safe and the most lucky irl in the world...
 
>>>next day<<<
 
"Minho, can I see you for a moment?" Taecyeon came with an angry face.He saw Yoona and minho was dating in the public..Taecyeon can't hold it anymore and pull MInho right ear then bring him to somewhere else..'at the rooftop'
"Whats up, dude?"  minho said while holding his rght ear
"It's about Miyoung!"
"Oh no! don't tell me about that ugly! I just barf when I hear her name!"
"SHUT UP! DUDE, YOU JUST HAVE TO GIVE HER A CHANCE! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"
"Hey! I love Yoona! her bestfriend! and not her! .The least thing I need now is another girl who is ugly and slow liking me."
"She's not ugly and slow! She's kind and beautiful in the inside when you get to know her!"
"Wait! do you!?" minho eyes getting wider..
"Yes! I do!" Taecyeon shout at Minho..
"Haha! Then why don't you date her?"
"Because! she's in love with a jackass!"
"STILL? Haha! Man, she's hilarious! After I rejected her like that?"
"Hey! please! it would mean a lot to me! just say that you at least like her as a friend and apologize for what happened last time. Man, she came running all the way to my house and started crying! She was just! out of control, man! Just tell her that! please?"
"All right!"
"You're the best!" Taecyeon said while kicking Minho legs then smile...
 
>>>class is over<<<

"Hey, Miyoung! I'm sorry for what happened last time. I was sort of tired and grouchy. I wasn't in a good mood. I never wanted to say it that way. I like you as a friend. And I want to keep that relationship. All right?" Minho let out a hand for a shake.You nodded . you let out your  hand and you both had  a friendship shake, which made Taecyeon smile.
"See? Minho likes you! He just wants to keep the relationship just as friends! All cool with you?"
"Yes.." you said softly. Taecyeon took your hand and walked away with you.

"You all right, now?" taecyeon smile while holding your shoulder.
"Yeah!" you nodded. "But he only wants us to be friends! because I'm a nerd!"
"Miyoung! Why don't you ever think about me? You know he's a jerk! Why do you mope around for that! So what, if he doesn't like you! Everyone is different, Miyoung. To my eyes, you are a beauty. You can't always think about him! There are other guys out there for you! Not just minho and me! I really don't want to see you like this."
"oppa! Do you really love me?"
"I don't think I need to answer that!" you both  stared at each other for a long time...
 
~ To Be Continued ~